Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

THE JOY OF NATURAL SEDUCTION AND SEX: From the mind of a natural seducer

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I first joined the Don Juan Forum back in 2000 when it was in its infancy.

It was exactly what I needed at that time.

There were several principles like being a challenge and being ****y and funny that I was already using although I didn't have terms for it.

I love to read, learn, and explore and so I started looking at other places on and off the internet to continue my learning and I began to feel as though I had learned what I could from the forum and that I didn't need it as much.

I eventually left to explore life and gain real life experience and only returned to posting last year (although I used to stop by occasionally to read new tips or interesting articles).

Somewhere between leaving and returning I got so caught up in techniques and making sure I walk this way and do this thing this way and say this thing or that thing that half the time when I saw a girl I wanted to approach, I'd get lost in indecision.

I am naturally bold and adventurous so being shy is just not me at all and I couldn't figure out why it became so hard to approach when I used to just do it and not even think about it.

It used to be so simple:

See girl____Get horny____Want to meet girl so I can eventually get girl alone with me____Let nature take its course.

That's my natural seduction sequence.

Simple isn't it?

It shouldn't get any more complicated than that.

Yet somewhere along the way, I got too caught up in overthinking and trying to hard to say or do everything right.

I got too hung up on not f*cking up and in the process started f*cking up.

Then I started to simplify things in my mind.

All of the techniques and principles for interacting with women only serve two ultimate purposes:

1) Get p*ssy

2) Learn how to keep p*ssy

That is it.

Real freakin simple isn't it?

"Oh, that's common sense", is what many of you are saying right now.

Then why do we turn a simple concept into a college course?

For example, what purpose does ****y and funny serve?

To help you communicate with a girl in such a way as to make her more interested in being alone with you for some sexual acrobatics.

That is the only purpose it serves.

Not something to be studied and overanalyzed and intellectualized.

Or how about kino?

Kino helps initiate getting physical with a girl so as to lead to having sex.

That is it.

I have never had to learn kino because it was something I've been doing naturally since I was a little kid.

As far back as I can recall, I've initiated touching women.

If a girl likes you, she wants you to touch her.

Plain and simple.

The problem is not you touching her, it is the fact that most guys go about it the wrong way.

Most guys go to extremes with it.

You have the overly aggressive guys who start grabbing a$$es and tits like p*ssy had an expiration date on it.

Then you have the guys that are so inhibited and scared to offend the p*ssy that they don't initiate any physical contact and the girl gets bored and pissed off and wonders secretly is the guy gay or something.

Here is a simple tip for the kino-challenged guys out there:

PLAY WITH HER.

I'll repeat.

PLAY WITH HER.

Women love to play just like kids and dogs do.

If you have a child, little brother or sister, niece or nephew, etc. then you know how much little kids love to wrestle and play.

If you have a dog, then you know how much a dog loves to be petted or jump on you and run around and play.

Women are the same way.

I've met girls and in less than an hour I had them doing silly childish things with me like play fighting, wrestling or hitting me, throwing things like balls of paper at me, hitting me on the head and running so I'd chase them, catch them, pick them up and bend them over my knee and spank them on their a$$.

WOMEN LOVE THAT ****!!!!

I've gotten p*ssy just from doing that alone.

I've seduced girls in a matter of hours instead of days, weeks, or months.

I've seen specials on TV and I have a good book that talks about the nature of sex and courtship in humans.

It is natural for males and females to engage in play with each other as part of the mating ritual.

In other words, it is natural for her to smack you in the head and run and you catch her and spank her a$$.

Techniques are good as supplements to your game much the same as vitamin supplements go well with a healthy diet.

But vitamins can never replace eating a balanced diet and so techniques can never replace your natural game and instincts.

It is important to learn the principles of the game because it is a game after all and having an understanding of the principles helps you to make better decisions and helps you to avoid alot of bullsh*t that would f*ck your game up.

But eventually you have to learn to let nature take over and embrace the sexual being that is locked inside you.

I've seen guys make posts about having problems in bed with a women.

Most of the time it is because the guy is going about it like they just read a manual instead acting like a warm-blooded human being with hormones, testosterone, and natural sexual instincts and desires.

I think most guys overlook or downplay the importance of foreplay.

Foreplay is very important because women take longer to get sexually aroused than men do (most of the time, but there are times when she just wants a quick hard screw like a man).

Women constantly complain about not being able to find good lovers who can satisfy them.

What women want the most in bed is not a big d*ck, but a man who takes the time to appreciate her body like it was a work of art.

In reality, a woman's body is a work of art that nature provided for the enjoyment of her and the man she chooses to let explore it with her.

A man's body is also a work of art that is meant to bring pleasure to both sexes.

The woman has the lock but the man has the key and together they unleash a world of sexual pleasure and delight beyond your wildest dreams.

In conclusion, learn all you can and use whatever knowledge or insight you gain to move through those simple stages of the natural seduction sequence but never get so caught up in studying the map that you lose sight of the beauty and joy of reaching your destination.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've met girls and in less than an hour I had them doing silly childish things with me like play fighting, wrestling or hitting me, throwing things like balls of paper at me, hitting me on the head and running so I'd chase them, catch them, pick them up and bend them over my knee and spank them on their a$$.
:D

i never replied to one of your threads but your my still around favourite poster. well just wanted to say that. hows ya becomming the king part3 doing?

SheepSter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right on, have the knowledge and go with the flow.

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good stuff disciple,

abandon your analisation and go with the flow

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Reaction score
disciple, I'll try your stuff. A few more times, if I don't get slapped, I'll get laid times after times. I just love those tips of yours.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Double

i never replied to one of your threads but your my still around favourite poster. well just wanted to say that. hows ya becomming the king part3 doing?

Thanks for the compliment man.

As for the third part of my "King" trilogy, I already have the outline finished but I've accumulated so much information that I could write a small E-book from it.

I've rarely written a post out beforehand (I usually just start writing and improvise as I go along) but I want "Return of the King" to close out this series in a truly royal fashion.

"Becoming a King was better than the first post in the series and so "Return of the King" has to be better than "Becoming a King".

That is why I have been slower with posting it because I need to be totally satisfied with the finished product.

Right now I am trying to condense it so it won't be too long but I don't want to leave anything important out either.

Once I finish editing it, I will post it so it won't be too much longer.

Jizamurai

Don Juan
Reaction score
lookin' forward to it.

"Becoming a King" was a really good wake-up call for me after I broke up with my ex. Just wanted to say it helped put things back in perspective.

peace

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump

Thanks for the reminder.