The Journey of a Don

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mannybinswaggin said:
Just to make sure there are no indiscretions, If you're talking about cigs, I don't smoke cigarettes. I've never had one in my life. Like, ever. I can't even stand the smell of them.

I smoke weed. The black n' milds are a rare occurrence themselves.
In this case it could be even more dangerous. How often do you smoke weed?

mannybinswaggin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Meanwhile...

(Update 7)

Hola, sosuave.

Promising news to report.

Desperate to escape the troubles with my ex (which I'll talk about later), I went with one of my friends to another friend's football game. I noticed this attractive (but not too insanely good looking) light skinned girl (my fav :D ). I didn't say anything to her, since I wasn't focused on her at the time. I was waiting for my friend, who was catching the bus down to where I was at so we could go to the game.

After about 20 mins of waiting, he finally gets down there.
"Hold on, I'm waiting for some friends." he tells me. "Oh, there they are."
Can you believe my luck? One of his friends is the lightskinned girl! We head off to the game. It was my friend, his other male friend, the lightskinned girl, her friend (of no importance) and myself.

Basically, on our ride down to the game, they're enamored with me lol. They made it a priority to get to know me. I wasn't really talkative at first. I was sensing this girl out, and had a whole afternoon to do so.

Throughout the whole trip, I'm being bombarded with compliments:
"Hey (my friend), you haven't introduced us to your friend yet", and "*laugh*, he's walking so cool, I wanna walk like him."

I played it cool, and brushed them off with a half smile.

At last, we get to the game, where I planned to make my move. However, on the way in, I find out she has a boyfriend. It's honestly no problem for me, since I would've tried regardless, but my friend tells me "It's my mans", so I back off of her. It was fun chatting, but I wasn't really interested enough to make her pursue me.

Meanwhile, in the ex saga, I texted her on my way to meet my friend. It went like this:

Me: U still mad?
Her: Naw... it's w/e.
Me: U sure?
Her: Yea

I didn't text her back after that.

Immediately after I sent my second text, I realized I was going against everything I've been learning, and what I feel to be right.

Here I am, totally accepting of the fact that I won't have a relationship with this girl anymore, and moving on, and I'm texting her, and giving her that attention that she doesn't deserve. Why am I consoling her? To reward her for being a conceited *****?

I think it's best to end contact with her permanently.

Today, I learned the true value of the nice guy. Today was the day my heart turned cold to these women, SoSuave. I realized that this committed relationship **** doesn't work. It's biologically impossible, and subjecting to it leaves you psychotically and emotionally crippled.

At this point, I've truly lost the idea of love, and happiness in a committed relationship altogether. It's simply not worth it.

However, it should be noticed that after I made this revelation, my viewpoint toward women DRASTICALLY changed. They seemed to lose their luster. In every woman, I see the same type of person and emotional irrationality that I saw in my ex. No matter what her conscious personality is, I've begun to see them as irrational, and honestly, quick to cheat on you at any point of weakness.

I don't see this as a flaw though; I see it as a great strength. If I can truly pick up on the psychology of women, then I can use it to my advantage, or be unphased by their tendencies. It forces me to be on game at all times.

The new girl, the one that saw me smoking, I texted her. Honestly, I hate texting her, because she is the MOST god awful texter in the world. Her texts reciprocate no emotion whatever.

Me: Hey :)
Her: Hey
Me: Wyd?
Her: Nothin. U?
Me: Writing. What did you do today?
Her: Chilled. Writing what?
Me: Some verses for a song I'm writing.**

And that was it. She didn't text back.
**Note: This text was completely intended to close the convo like this. I left it at what I choose to call an "open ended statement", the opposite of the "open ended question". In my opinion, it's good, because it forces her to contribute (it's not even remotely hard to make a follow up statement to writing a song), and if she doesn't, then oh well. I think I have to call her from now on. I can't deal with texting her.

The odd thing is, I don't think that it's because she's not interested, because in person, it's not like she wants to avoid talking to me in the slightest. She's not embarrassed or trying to hide it, because she's initiating contact in high traffic areas. I think that It's just naturally that she's an awful texter lol.

Any questions or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely yours,

Manny

mannybinswaggin

Don Juan
Reaction score
(Update 8)

I took a personal day today to do some music work. I didn't get far, lol. I also took some time to think about my current Don Juan situation (in essence, I think about music 65% of the time, and women and Don Juan strategies about 30% of the time lol).

I think I'm having a relapse of judgement; I really want my ex gf back now. I've been scanning the forums for hours and I finally realize that I was the reason we broke up. It was my fault. I was a master of my domain during the pursuit, but when I got into the relationship, I turned SOOOO AFC that it was ridiculous. She was, in all honesty, a pretty good girl (8 looks wise, but her personality pretty much made her a 10 overall). If I had the skills and knowledge that I have now, then there's no doubt in my mind that we would still be together.

I really want her back, just to prove to myself, and to her, that I can do a better job, and be the kind of man that she believed I was at the start. However, I'm pretty much resigned to the fact that I probably won't get another chance with her. Honestly, this NC thing is not working. I feel like since she's angry at me (not to mention, that's the absolute LAST, resonating feeling that she's had about me since I haven't been talking to her) then she's going to have no incentive to talk to me anymore.

Is there ANY possible way to show her I've changed, but still not put her in a position of power?

I want to hold on to my new views about women, because I feel that it keeps them off the proverbial AFC pedestal in my eyes. Rest assured, there will be new approaches and interactions to report next week when I go back to school :D .

Sincerely,

Manny

mannybinswaggin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update 9

Hello, SoSuave.

So, I've come to the despicable conclusion that I want my ex back. -.-

In search of information, I started rigorously scanning the other portions of the site, and was eventually entranced by The Archives. The threads were extremely interesting, and contained a wellspring of awesome and useful tidbits of information; I highly recommend, for any level of Don Juan if you haven't, to go check them out. A few particularly stuck out to me, such as:

SP's "Natural" Friends Thread- (A Really Good one for Adopting Philosophies)
If you had one piece of advice to pass on to future Dons about women... An EXCELLENT thread, a breeding ground for good quotes and philosophies
The "Smoothest Move" Thread- Not necessarily useful in a traditional sense, but still good for a few laughs, and some of these can actually put you in the right frame of mind (or give you some excellent moves- I found a few in there) :D
The Nice Guy Breaking Point Thread- I really like this one
Another SP Thread- Getting Super Hotties- Hot Women Think they live in a different reality. Honestly, they do. They're just not living in yours yet. SP shows you how to get them there.

This website is great. Again, I particularly liked the Natural Friends thread, hence why I placed it at the top. I'm committed to being a "Closer" :D .

Sincerely,

Manny

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome dude!!! I found the site about your age too. Good luck

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Manny!
That's cool, I'm 16 too :)
Good luck on your way to becoming a Don Juan! You inspire me to write a journal about my progress. Should I? Personally, does it help you to stay on track when you write? How does that help you?

mannybinswaggin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mindgamez said:
Hey Manny!
That's cool, I'm 16 too :)
Good luck on your way to becoming a Don Juan! You inspire me to write a journal about my progress. Should I? Personally, does it help you to stay on track when you write? How does that help you?

Wow, I'm glad I inspired you lol
Only start a journal if you're going to be consistent with it. A journal can help you in different ways. I don't set particular goals for each day; my journal is moreso just to have a record of all of my encounters. Plus, when you become a full fledged Don, it'll be great to go back to page 1, and look at all the progress you made :D

Should you write one? Of course. I look forward to seeing it :)

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha alright! :D
I will try to do so once I'm done with all my homeworks and exams o_O x). I don't think I'll have time to write as much as you do though. Maybe I'll skip some days depending on how busy I am and stuff. I think starting one will help me staying consistent :)

Anyway, thanks for reply!

mannybinswaggin

Don Juan
Reaction score
(Update 10)

The 10th? I should be making some progress. :cuss:

I'm sad to say that I regressed, or maybe had a bit of an off day today sosuave. I've had a lot on my mind, but that's no excuse. This girl (about a 7-8, pretty cute) in my class asked me what my full name was today (I always go by a nickname). It was an obvious convo starter, but I couldn't even speak to her. I responded, and that was that.

:down:

On top of that, I've been struggling with this ex gf thing. I won't bore you with any more details, but the point being, I want her back. I'm treating this with perfect precision; there's a very small chance it'll work, but I want to maximize that chance lol. I'll prolly talk to her by Friday, and have the results for you by Sunday :D

It's weird; I haven't seen that girl that showed interest in me for a while. My school is pretty big, so it's understandable if you don't run into someone. I'm going to text her tonight tho, and actually start flirting with her. I might go back on this plan tho, since she's an awful texter, and every Don Juan will complain over the loss of context via texting. I may call her instead.

:up:

Some brain candy for you sosuave:
A friend and I were talking about this today. Imagine if you had the two most beautiful (HB8-10), complete (as in, they cook, clean, are good housewives, good personalities, that stuff) women (that you personally knew) as your girlfriends. Not only do they both know about eachother, but they live in the same house with you. Imagine the possibilities:

• Girl 1 makes breakfast while you're having sex with Girl 2. You and Girl 2 go downstairs to eat breakfast with Girl 1. Afterward, Girl 2 cleans up while you go back upstairs and have sex with Girl 1
  • The time spent talking to gfs would be cut in half, since instead of just talking to you, they can talk to eachother (like best gfs and such)
  • It's pretty much proven that the larger the group of girls, the harder they are to approach. That being said, your gf(s) will always have someone to fend off other males with them
  • Let's not forget the classic threesome scenario :D

It's honestly the perfect situation, in my opinion. I'd be content with that.

What do you think, SoSuave?
Sincerely,

Manny

mannybinswaggin

Don Juan
Reaction score
(Update 11)

Buenas noches SoSuave. This one's relatively short, since I wanna get some rest lol.

I didn't text the girl that was showing high IOIs yesterday. I didn't really stress that decision, because my interest level in her is about 49% right now. I don't really care either way.

The crazy thing is though, that I saw her today lol. :up: It was her lunch, and I was walking to class. I made a Don Juan decision, and decided that talking to a potential partner was more important than a possible lateness. It was mostly fluff talk, but still, she couldn't stop smiling the whole time.

Me: :cool:
Her: :D

:up:

I'm going in for the kill tomorrow.

Sincerely,

Manny

mannybinswaggin

Don Juan
Reaction score
(Update 12)

What's the science, SoSuave?

These are the hands that will play with fire. - Manny

So, at this point, I'm 100% sure that this girl likes me. I flirted with her today a bit; nothing too serious, a quick comment here and there.

Her: Ugh, I have this pulled muscle in my leg
Me: Oh. Do you want me to massage it for you?
Her: (Giving me the googly eyes and laughing a little) Lol, no
:D

Easy :up:

I'm dropping the hammer tonight.

With the second pick, in the 2011 GirlFriend Draft... Manny selects... ^That Chick!^
:cool:

Meanwhile, I stumble on to some useful info; this girl that I talked to last year, still likes me. I hugged her today, and she gave me MAD IOIs (she really didn't want to let go of me, and tagged me a little bit when she was leaving. The best part is, I think the NEW girl that likes me saw her doing this)

I'm going to get in contact with her also... see if I can make her my little buddy. If I talk sharp enough, I may be able to make it over her house this weekend :rolleyes:

As for the ex scenario...
I'm OFFICIALLY done with that... today's made me realize... these two girls alone are girls that I haven't even actively pursued, and they're attracted to me... imagine what would happen if I actually put in effort? In earlier posts, I made you aware that I was making plans to call her and apologize. For what?

Even if I behaved like a serious AFC when I was with her, calling her will do NOTHING to rectify the situation and build attraction again. If she calls me, stellar. Honestly, there's still a decision to be made there.

I'm done waiting for this one girl to make the right decision. I have far too many other options.

Sincerely,

Manny

mannybinswaggin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup SoSuave

My hair's starting to grow out again since I got it cut. My curls are coming back :) . It's working as a small boost of confidence for me for some reason.

I've been reading Norwegian's journal.

People will bow to it.

It's really motivating. I'm reading over the entire thing. It's really quite interesting lol.

It's also inspired me to go along with the beasting mindset on these hoes. I feel good as of late. I've been listening to the Blueprint Decoded DVDs, and I'm glad I've been starting to get into the concepts.

I feel awesome. I feel confident, like I'm just leaking, emanating in fact raw sexual energy. I'm gonna try to go downtown for a while tomorrow to pick up some girls. I feel the incessant need to have more. The more, the better.

I texted the girl I was supposed to make my next girlfriend. She texted me back like, 30 minutes later. Oh well, I'll see her on Tuesday. I don't care much anyway.

I'm straying away from my usual ideal of tactics and basing my game off her reaction. Blueprint has convinced me that natural is the way to go.

I'm starting a new challenge today. It's called "The Natural Closer Challenge"

Basically, what it will consist of is me saying whatever pops into my head to a girl. I may not even thing of an opener before I talk to her. I'll make sure to indicate whether or not my line was a planned opener or not.

In addition, my new game will also include a lot more innate sexuality; more sexual innuendo, sexual compliments, sexual body language, and so on.

This challenge will put more of a premium on body language and kino. I'm going to do the mirror exercise, to be able to adjust my body language accordingly. There will also be more kino earlier on.

Basically, it's a challenge to become sexual as fast as possible. I'll report back during the week, and come up with a final progress report at the end of the month (which happens to be my birthday :) ).

Sincerely,

Manny

P.S.- It turns out she DID text me back. An hour ago. I'm such a ****head. I ended a convo with her on Friday because she's a boring ass texter. I don't want her to lose this interest, because I'm not sure if she knows if I like her yet, and I don't want her to "give up" on me. I normally wouldn't care, but I feel I haven't been showing enough signs of interest, or doing too much to reel her in, which is part of why I'm starting the Natural Closer Challenge.