"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

The Journal of Mr. Pink: Yoink!

Mr_Pink

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2003
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Well, things have gotten interesting. If you've been following the installments of my journal, last time you read about how I hooked this total, complete AFC up with an HB friend of mine. Well, he's still an AFC despite me trying to change him. And well... this is where things get pretty interesting.

I was talking to the HB on Christmas night, and well... we kinda made a deep kind of connection that she doesn't have with him. So, we're going out either tonite or sometime next week (dependent on if she gets out of work early) to get coffee, but I'm sure sometime while we're out this will be brought up in conversation.

So, right now, I'm somewhat positioned to yoink a girl out of a relationship I set her up in. And I actually do want to do it too strangely. Me and this girl really clicked the other night and it would work out really well. But, there's still the AFC guy I hooked her up with. I would feel like crap shafting him like this, but I can't help it that he didn't listen to my advice and screwed himself over like this.

What would you all do?? I'm thinking of yoinking her from him, and then setting him up with another friend of mine since I would feel really crappy shafting someone over that badly. Sound good??

-Mr. Pink
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Mr.Pink:

Your not going to steal her away from Mr. AFC!! If she's interested in you, she already mentally left Mr. AFC a while ago. When people post on here asking of ways to "steal her away from her b/f" I laugh. I laugh because no one can steal a person away from their mate, unless they don't REALLY like their mate. Keep that in mind. And if things go well at coffee, its your duty to keep things going. Its survival of the fittest bro!! Nothing wrong with it, I say go for it.



PIMP
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by Pimp-sicle
Mr.Pink:

Your not going to steal her away from Mr. AFC!! If she's interested in you, she already mentally left Mr. AFC a while ago. When people post on here asking of ways to "steal her away from her b/f" I laugh. I laugh because no one can steal a person away from their mate, unless they don't REALLY like their mate. Keep that in mind. And if things go well at coffee, its your duty to keep things going. Its survival of the fittest bro!! Nothing wrong with it, I say go for it.



PIMP
Depends if it effects her friend or not.
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Bros before hoes.
 

Mr_Pink

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2003
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
He ain't my bro. I met him through her, and have only known him for like two weeks. But, I would still feel crappy doing that to anyone.

Mr. Pink
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Mr_Pink

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2003
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Well, after some debating, here's the options I've come up with. Which one sounds the most sound??

1)Go to coffee with this girl and talk to her about this. She said something about how she feels God put her into my life for a reason, so I'd ask her what she meant by that, and see if she meant she thought a relationship or whatever. I'd play things direct here. She was also saying a lot while I was trying to hook them about how she was wondering if she could do better than him, so maybe she actually isn't that interested in him.

2)Go to coffee with her, but don't say anything outright and obvious. I would just plant the thoughts in her head or flirt or something. Let her come onto me.

3)Go to coffee with her, but keep it strictly LJBF, and go for another, less attractive, but still cool girl I know.

-Mr. Pink
 

Deadpan

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2001
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
Camp Lejeune, North Carolina
Number one. She might be a churchy, saying crap about God, but she could have interest level.

As for 2), girls seldom operate that way, and its just an excuse for you to sit back and do nothing.

And 3? You've been going after girls for awhile. Now's the time to GET one.

I've been following your journals and you're on the right track. Keep it up, and go for this one.
 

Mr_Pink

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2003
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Yeah, she is real religious, but she's also a real good person, so I don't mind.

Anyways, this dealie is tomarrow morning, so any more advice?? BTW, thanks for the advice so far...

-Mr. Pink
 

Mr_Pink

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2003
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
OK... I've got a few more hours, so hopefully someone will give me some more advice.

Right now, I'm thinking of bringing this up towards the end of our get together, and then asking her to go to a party with me on New Years Eve and see what goes down then. Like??

-Mr. Pink
 
Top