The Journal of Mr. Pink: New, and Improved!!

Mr_Pink

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, this is the new, and improved Mr. Pink. After hearing the advice to take a step back from the game for a while and hone in my skills and work on myself, I finally did just that. And I have to say, dammit did it do a lot of good. I'm a new man. I held a party this weekend (for my 18th BDay of all things), and one of my female friends brought a friend of hers.

And just like you guys said, if I worked on myself, and stopped trying so hard, I'd fine me a woman. And guess what, I did. This girl is so freakin' cool it's unbelievable. She loves cas, and works on her Corvette all the time. So since she's a car freak, she loves my car, so I had an easy ice breaker. Then she also is a videogame nut, as am I, so there was another common hobbie. And where my game came in to play.

I challenged her to a simple contest. Me and her. One game. Loser buys the winner dinner at their choice of restaurant. Of course, she'll either A)Legitimately kick my ass (which is possibility I hear) or B)I'll throw and take her out.

Either way, Mr. Pink seems to be starting his 18th year off to a good start. Any words of wisdom/encouragement from y'all??

-Mr. Pink

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds to me like your in.

Just go have fun with her, and shyte will work out well.

I would like to hear some of the stuff that you did in the self-improvement category, give some others ideas.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you go into a situation with a certain mindset (ex: getting laid at a club) most of the time, it doesnt happen because you put too much emphasis on it. But when you dont think about a certain goal in mind and just enjoy the time you spend out with friends or whatever....expect many good things to happen. ;)

Mr_Pink

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah... what I did for self improvement.

While, first I did some basic makeover type stuff. I'm Italian and have like extremely curly hair, which I used to just let grow real long and I always had a very Krameresque hairstyle. So, the first obvious move was a hair cut.

Next was the clothes. I used to just basically wear whatever, which at times was a problem since some clothes accentueated (that spelled right??) my gut. But, one of my female friends commented how I look real good when I wear certain types of clothes, so I've started to wear more of clothes like that, and less of the old stuff. Basically more sweaters and button-down shirts as opposed to T-Shirts and such.

Third was my personality. In a conversation with one of my female friends that I had tried for months (followers of my journal know who I'm talking about) to get with but failed said part of the reason was I had a very strong personality which was somewhat off-putting. Basically I have really strong political, religious and moral ideals and such and tend to talk about them very forcibly at times. I also swore a ton and got pissed all the time (I can't help it though, as I said, I'm Italian), which didn't help much either I guess. So, I cut out the "tirades" that I used to go on, and now longer talk about topics like that in front of the ladies. My swearing is cut back greatly unless I'm around girls that I know swear a lot personally and wouldn't care, and I try to keep my cool a lot more. I've basically just scaled back on the potentially negative traits I possess.

Fourthly, upped the flirting a lot. Basically every girl I know I now flirt with, wether they have a boyfriend, I'm not interested, or whatever. It's good practice and once you get it down in your everyday routine it comes natural and when you direct it at someone you are interested in, it's good.

And last, but not least, I stopped expecting so much. As I said earlier, I used to go into situations thinking "I MUST find a girl tonite" and I obviously would be so obsessed with my goal that I'd fail. So, I know go into situations with no expectations and go along with the flow, and it's worked leagues better. I've met so many more people this way, and as I said, I've got this little thing with this girl going right now that seems to finally be the time things connect.

And with all of that, I must get going. But I'll be back to update you all at another time...

-Mr. Pink