"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

The James Bond attitude

Celadus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2003
Messages
351
Reaction score
0
I bought the book about a year ago, because James Bond is one of my movie idols.

It had a few good ideas about style and getting organized, etc, but I didn't like most of the stuff that had to do with women. Pretty AFCish and he gives you a lot of ideas on how to attract gold diggers(take them on a wonderful vacation, blah blah)
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

StockTrader

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
157
Reaction score
2
On the James Bond DVD's, they have a special...behind the scenes look at the history of the series. Honor Blackman who played Pu$$y Galore was in it, she's about 80 now, lol. Not quite the young hottie she use to be.

That scene with the woman coming out the ocean in her little skimpy bikini is classic. I don't remember which movie it was from. Talk about hot....
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by StockTrader
That scene with the woman coming out the ocean in her little skimpy bikini is classic. I don't remember which movie it was from. Talk about hot....
Movie: Dr. No

Female: Ursulla Undress (played "Honey Rider" in the movie)
 
Top