“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

The interview

Jazzman

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2001
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Chicks will invariably "interview" you if you let them.

The thing here is to interview her. It's her that gets the interview.

Nice guys who answer the interviewers questions invariably won't get a second date or get laid.


Restaurant, whatever-

Her: Where do you work?

Him: The city sewer. Where do you work? This is where the power comes back to you because you make it clear you are "evaluating her answer". You make it clear through your demeanor that you are evaluating her.

You are the prize. She is in question. She needs to seek your approval, because you're in charge.

As she answers the interviewers questions, give her lots of uh huhs and I see's. " Tell me more, this is interesting." "Fascinating, uh-huh, I see, bull**** bull**** bull****."

The whole time this "conversation" is going on, the real conversing needs to be done with her eyes, through body language, through touch. Like two musical themes that are superimposed over one another, uh-huh, I see, tell me more,.... just keeps the beat.

Play her like a violin and practice! practice! practice!





------------------
Keep yor stick on the ice.
Jazzman
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top