Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The International Don Juan Experiment

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This idea (originally posted as "Don Juan Open" in the Discussion forum) is in a state of evolution and the start of a revolution in seduction techniques. Changes will occur. The point of this thread is to find who is interested in attending and exactly what we hope to accomplish.

What will occur is a pilgrimage of DJs and PUAs to a few select points in the World. There we'll attempt to seduce, obtain phone numbers, obtain dates, etc. We will disect the successful encounters and (hopefully) obtain a greater understanding of what really works in the field. I also hope to conduct "semi controlled" studies where we begin with a hypothesis and then test this against a control group not using the technique in question. ALl of this (I feel) should be in the spirit of good fun and allow time for everyone to hang out and have a good time.

It allows us some validation of techniques, gives us a chance to measure our progress, promote fellowship in the DJ community, and allows us to give each other first hand advice. The idea is to have fun, learn, and see what really works without flame wars or negativity. Let the results speak for themselves, I say.

Please do not hesitate to post suggestions. I would also recommend posting your city if you're interested so we can begin selecting locations.

We will need volunteers to give speeches, conduct field experiments, and offer their homes as homestays.

Please be aware this this idea is a nightmere for dating theorist who do not apply techniques in the real world. They will say it has no application to long term relationships, is poor ethics, or anything possible to justify their lack of field experience or willingness to search for truth. If you're ready to leave fantasy land and get better results in the real world, then this is a great place to start, IMHO. Please join our empirical revolution of seduction techniques.

Last edited:

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First idea

I wonder if we could convince any of the current dating "gurus" to come. What a great salespitch it would be if they could prove in person, under field conditions that their stuff works both for themselves and others.

I have a few girls who might be interested on giviing fashion/cologne tips/critique hairstyles, etc. Would this make anyone uncomfortable or do you guys like the idea?

Last edited:

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have two major countries that seem interested: US & Canada. Would it be better to hold one event in each country first, and try arranging a master meet later? What is your opinions on location?
Perhaps, we should put it to a vote?

I personally would vote for Chicago in USA as it is in the middle and Toronto or Montreal in Canada. What do you guys think?

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who should attend

Do we want to limit attendance to just those people who find out via this forum (and who may have already done some basic research) or do we want to run an ad in a local newspaper?

Honestly, to boost attendance and interest, I had considered running some sort of cheesy ad like:

"Do all of your friends ask you for dating advice? Do you have trouble approaching women? We're inviting everyone from the local dating expert to the shy, computer geek to come share and learn the art and science of seduction. Free event with no products to buy or hidden fees. Please send an email to: yomommma@domain.com to reserve a seat"

Obviously, if we run an ad, these people would be expected to provide their own transportation to and from the outings. I don't expect anyone to open their doors to whoever might come in off the street.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all... no women. The second you include women you change the dynamic and focus. I know that if shes hot Ill talk to her, and possibly even focus on her, as opposed to the topic at hand. And Ive been around this stuff for years and have a helluva lot of self control.

Second... we should see if we could do a west coast, central US, and east coast city. If the #s arent there, so be it, lets just do central. But I would rather enjoy the first open with guys I at least have a partial geographic/cultural understanding of. Especially if wingmansship is required. The rapport within our own group is just as important as it is between us an our targets.

Third... keep it within these forums for the first few times. We will need to work out the kinks before any of us feel confident in shouldering local AFCs ontop of it.

Fourth... I got dibs on the foreign model turned elementary school teachers who speak broken English and love to cook. Period.

Fifth... I would love for a professional to come and give a short speach then join us in the field. I am very confident in my game, at this point, I need a very experienced/skilled mentor for me to improve noticably.

I live in Buffalo and go to school in Boston. Count me in!

Sloopy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with TonyTheTiger - Three separate meetings (or maybe even four if you want to separate the very southern states) is a good way to start. Besides the fact that we would have a similar understanding of the cultural geography, it gives some DJs who wouldn't be able to make the trek all the way out to Chicago the opportunity to attend the meeting in their respective "home courts." I think the numbers will be fine - and even if they're not particularly huge that might be a good thing. People go to small schools and take small classes for a reason.

Oh, and if we do it in the DC area (chock full of women despite what anyone tells you), anyone who wants can stay at my place.

~Sloopy

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some legwork

I'm creating some tracking forms that enable us to easily figure out what's going on.

I'd like to see each area use the same format for tracking results. This makes it much easier for us to compile a list of results.

I think I would like to not get overly scientific here. Something like this:

Approach Results
=======================
Date:
Time:
Hotness Level:
Duration of Approach:
Description of Approach:
Number Closed: Y N
Days waited before calling:
Date set: Y N
========================

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks good

Iam fixing to go out and do some tracking now. Wish me luck! I am reminded tonight why I never do calls on Friday.... very, very bad. O well, I am off to look for a close and give out my # if nothing catches my fancy enough to want to end the game then and there.

Have a good weekend guys.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would recommend New Orleans, LA, USA during late February. This is also commonly known as "Mardi Gras". I'll be glad to chip in part of the hotel room fee... assuming it won't be neck deep in guys.

Anyone who disagrees with my suggestion is an obvious woman-hater, hating boobs, breasts, tits, and mammaries... and should be shot on sight. :D

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why this has never been pulled off in all the years this site has been up. For the west coast, I recommend Vegas - it's the biggest ADULT tourist attraction in the US.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Locations

I think New Orleans is officially out for a while. lol. There does seem to be a few guys in LA.

I think the Chicago guys backed out :)

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the meet in canda; I supose toronto will do, since it's a big city.

HOWEVER, I would be nice If we could do it in Windsor Ontario (i know i'm asking for a lot) right accross the border from Detroit. The reason is; out entire downtown area is devoted to clubs/bars. Check out the pictures and the map of bars and consider it. http://www.windsorsocial.com/bars.aspx
http://www.windsorx.com/themap.html

On a typical saturday night the place is CRAWLING with hott chics from Canada, Detroit US, and as far as Ohio.
If there is interest i'll see if I can take some pictures of downtown area on a typical Friday/saturday night.

Also if you guys do choose a city within 150 miles from me, i'm in.;)

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still working in spare time

I'm still searching for people that can add value to such a venue... people who really have style, the best hair stylists, guys with good game. Basically, since most of us are broke arses we need to convince volunteers to show up or convince people that by providing info they can sell us products.

I'm willing to go anywhere I can find a safe place to crash and is cheap enough to fly to.

Drake22

Reaction score
That sounds great! I live in Seattle, WA, so if you guys end up doing it there, count me in, totally!

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That would be cool if i could go but i dont have a car so it would have to be in walking distance from my house in Detroit.