Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Inner Circle

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello guys,

As I continue my return to single life, I can't help but notice my lack of contribution to the forum. Of course, I have read and agreed with many posts, but I have also disagreed with many posts. Sometimes the number of posts I disagree with is larger than the number of posts in which I delight.

What does this mean? Is sosuave going downhill? Is the forum full of new guys? Have the legends of old died out, leaving inexperienced teenagers in their wake? I tell you that there are yes and no answers for these questions! Allow me to introduce you to ... THE INNER CIRCLE.

The legends who don't post here much any more have moved on. They followed the path laid out by Senor Fingers' advice in "Wake-Up Call" (http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=66486). They found out that life has become too much fun to describe any more and have decided that life is worth more than what has become a "tame place" such as sosuave.

This leaves the forum in a state of emptiness. Green guys will attempt to answer new guys' questions, and it will mostly be the wrong advice. People then complain about how bad sosuave has gotten. Let me tell you something, in the days of Pook and his original posts, people said the same thing. When Master of the Universe invented the Boot Camp, people said the same thing. People will continue to say the same thing long after even I have gone and the current occasional-visitors who are moving on. May I suggest so many of you are looking to the past, when before your very eyes, some of the "new" RAFC's on here are EVOLVING. Keep your eye on the man who posts field reports, for he will grow quickly, and one day he will leave. He will have far too much sucess in his life to pointlessly describe his day by day accounts on the web to strangers. Be glad that he stays around for now. Be glad that he INVESTS EFFORT IN SEEING YOU ACHIEVE AS HE DOES.

So, what is the inner circle? The inner circle can represent the guys who have left or are in brotherhood to win in the future in a big way. To join the inner circle, you get off your backside and get into the world. You stop putting things off and do them now. When you have nothing to do, you go outside and find a place to go. You never turn down a social invite. You actively request the presence of your friends at opportune times. You do things you never did before to meet new people. You commit to helping your best male friends achieve. You defend the defenseless and you look for adventure. You fight battles and win beauty.

You certainly do not sit on a chair reading some website to pass time unless you IMMEDIETLY put into action the last thing you read. A single good post on this site is more than enough material to work on for a day or week.

I invite you, each of you, to the Inner Circle. I hope to post more about what this means in the future, but as you should have learned, I have higher priorities at the moment.

Nick

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump

Reaction score
Why do you take what is posted by fools on So Suave so seriously, after all this is an entertainment website.
Guys who regularly fvck the hottest babes wouldn't even bother to search for a site like this, let alone post in these threads.
What you are saying here is 100% correct, though it doesn't apply here because it is a case of the blind leading the blind, guys post on here for fun or to boost their own egos, very little of what you read is true and it has always been this way, don't fool yourself.

fourblueballs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would and others would consider myself as a PUA / MPUA. I am new to this site so I am very interested in what other talents there are out there. Anyways.. feel free to shoot me an email.. I am considering writing my own book w/ in the next year or so..
Anyways.. do explain more about the Inner Circle. Like is it a secret forum for guys to communicate or just a wall of ex PUA legends?

lyamdb

Don Juan
Reaction score
fourblueballs said:
I would and others would consider myself as a PUA / MPUA. I am new to this site so I am very interested in what other talents there are out there. Anyways.. feel free to shoot me an email.. I am considering writing my own book w/ in the next year or so..
Anyways.. do explain more about the Inner Circle. Like is it a secret forum for guys to communicate or just a wall of ex PUA legends?
So you're not here to self improve. you're not here to help. you're not in the brotherhood. you're here for money eh?

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
gd post nick

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Nick,

Excellent post. I'm going to take what you said and put it into action. I recently cut out the drama of 2 women in my life and I'm starting fresh. I've never been good at cold approaches, I've always maximizes from my social network.

I now live in a place where I don't have a large social network. I will use this to my advantage. I will use this as an opportunity to force myself to improve those areas. I thank you for the invitation to the inner circle. I will accept it. I will post FR's and keep myself accountable.

Its starts today, I must take action.