Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the info on this site is uncanny

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I am just shaking my head at this and had to share. Sometimes life really does imitate art.

My buddy, who I would describe as a natural or an alpha was in an ltr with an hb8-9 for about five years until she bailed as they were buying a house together. The lawyer actually had to redo the transaction to take her off the deal. In my blue pill days back then, I thought poorly of my buddy for not giving her back her share of the down payment. No more..

I knew she had an abusive dad, and a poor quality step dad. Again in my blue pill days that meant nothing.

Since then..

She married, cheated on, and divorced a beta.
Had another affair with a married man who already had three kids.
Got knocked up by this guy, and raising the kid on her own.
Collected about 15 orbiters on facebook liking every time she has a bowel movement.

Last year she met a new guy. Seemed alpha, big truck, big social circle, guy interests, seemed to have his stuff together.

Now he is wifeing her up.

Am I the only one to see this is a terrible idea? I used to be friends with this woman. I wouldn't go near her...poor family history..poor cheating record..no education..no prospects..just her looks which are starting to fade at 35 years old.

Do guys not get this? Do the orbiters not get this? Does her future husband not worry about all this?

Just shaking my head.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd bet my net worth she will be pregnant inside six months if she's not already. By accident of course. Actually scratch that, the groom already bet his net worth.

I'm staying off facebook until the congratulations die down. It's all I can do to not yell at my laptop.

CJ 101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Albatross953 said:
So I am just shaking my head at this and had to share. Sometimes life really does imitate art.

My buddy, who I would describe as a natural or an alpha was in an ltr with an hb8-9 for about five years until she bailed as they were buying a house together. The lawyer actually had to redo the transaction to take her off the deal. In my blue pill days back then, I thought poorly of my buddy for not giving her back her share of the down payment. No more..

I knew she had an abusive dad, and a poor quality step dad. Again in my blue pill days that meant nothing.

Since then..

She married, cheated on, and divorced a beta.
Had another affair with a married man who already had three kids.
Got knocked up by this guy, and raising the kid on her own.
Collected about 15 orbiters on facebook liking every time she has a bowel movement.

Last year she met a new guy. Seemed alpha, big truck, big social circle, guy interests, seemed to have his stuff together.

Now he is wifeing her up.

Am I the only one to see this is a terrible idea? I used to be friends with this woman. I wouldn't go near her...poor family history..poor cheating record..no education..no prospects..just her looks which are starting to fade at 35 years old.

Do guys not get this? Do the orbiters not get this? Does her future husband not worry about all this?

Just shaking my head.

Dude you just have to let these Betas learn from experience, God knows i did. Most females these days are nothing but game players and men need to wise up to that.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the thing..he may not be red pill but he's no beta. Or at least it took him a year of constant sex to become beta.

Just obvious to me, and I hope he's got a pre nup.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men don't screen. Like Mike said all he's thinking about is the sex he's getting. I bet if all men simply avoided fvcked up women for marriage the divorce rate would plummet. That chick has a hilarious amount of glaring red flags.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes BPD...which means she fvcks good.. As in last epsidoe of breaking bad...its all about the PVSSY