The Improvement Pyramid (everybody read and respond)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Everyone, list things that you have done to improve and WHY you did those things for the following time frames:

In the last 5 – 10 years
In the last 1 year
In the last 1 month
In the last 1 week
In the last 1 day (in the last 24 hours)

If you are struggling to find improvements you have made for ANY of these time frames, then you are doing something wrong. Everyone participate, I will start first:

1) In the last 5 years, I have partied, socialized, went through college in order to have a good career and be a social lovable person

2) In the last 1 year, I fine tuned my game by reading up on **** about seduction and being a man, resulting in more girlfriends, **** buddies, and sex in the last year than I have had in previous years (basically my game got better because I read articles and understood mistakes I was making

3) In the last 1 month, I have been looking for a new job while I still am employed in order to make more $$ and move on in my early career

4) In the last 1 week – I’ve been eating healthier and hitting the gym hard (even though I usually do) because maintaing a good physique helps pull hotter *****es

5) In the last 24 hours, I edited and put together a basketball video of me (worked on it last night for 3 hours) that I’ve put on youtube – this will help my online game cuz *****es will be ****in excited when they see how I play and it WILL attract them to me more as they will see proof of me having a cool skill.

YOUR TURN, DON’T JUST LURK!

DXX

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is like sitting an exam. i will say one thing though, the best thing any guy can do to improve himself in so many ways is to get involved in bodybuilding (not talking competitive here)

Reaction score
if u can't take 2 minutes to reflect on how u improved using this pyramid, then u must not be improving very well. IM SORRY I ACTUALLY MADE A USEFUL THREAD TO HELP EVERYONE

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last 5-10 years: Not much. I was a mess back then, I'm not going to lie. Only recently have I began my path on the road of DJism.

Last 1 year: Dress more nicely and expensively, care about my looks, socialize more, go to parties and improving my social status.

Last month: Pulled a few numbers, I ended up messing all of them up, but atleast I learned from my mistakes.

Last week: Talked to girls that 1 year ago I would of never had the balls to do. Pulled in a hotty. Got my lip pierced? Lol.

Last 24 hours: Chilled, sat back and relaxed.. stoped over analyzing things. Reading a few things up on the 'ol sosuave..

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, you're timeframes kind of jump from too elaborate to too insignificant, but here goes anyways..

5-10 years: Went through high school and college. Started my own bussiness. Sold my own bussiness for a good price. Started a new bussiness. Started going to the gym and getting into sports of various kinds. Traveled around for a while (first time abroad). Saw my first real live naked woman, touched my first titty, got laid for the first time. Got more confident around women, got more confident in general. Got my drivers license, bought my first car... list goes on..

1 year: Got more confident with women, got more confident in general. Squashed some old linguering issues. Doubled my income!! (got lucky on a stock trade). Bought a boat (it's a NICE boat so = accomplishment from my point of view). Took a really kick ass vacation with a couple buddies and explored some foreign poon, drink, and food to great length.

1 month: Closed escrow on my own place (rental before that). Worked hard, partied harder...

1 week: Worked hard. Showed a close friend who's the fuking master on the track.

1 day: Painted a room in my new place and got a chick to help me :D. No poon, pretty sure i'm making up for it this weekend though...

Reaction score
NFC and Reject - very good improvements........believe it or not, even small daily improvements such as sitting back and relaxing to clear your mind ARE good, and its key to always be improving in one way or another

one should never stop improving until they have it all

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
skip to my lou 781 said:
Everyone, list things that you have done to improve and WHY you did those things for the following time frames:

In the last 5 – 10 years
In the last 1 year
In the last 1 month
In the last 1 week
In the last 1 day (in the last 24 hours)

If you are struggling to find improvements you have made for ANY of these time frames, then you are doing something wrong. Everyone participate, I will start first:

1) In the last 5 years, I have partied, socialized, went through college in order to have a good career and be a social lovable person

2) In the last 1 year, I fine tuned my game by reading up on **** about seduction and being a man, resulting in more girlfriends, **** buddies, and sex in the last year than I have had in previous years (basically my game got better because I read articles and understood mistakes I was making

3) In the last 1 month, I have been looking for a new job while I still am employed in order to make more $$ and move on in my early career

4) In the last 1 week – I’ve been eating healthier and hitting the gym hard (even though I usually do) because maintaing a good physique helps pull hotter *****es

5) In the last 24 hours, I edited and put together a basketball video of me (worked on it last night for 3 hours) that I’ve put on youtube – this will help my online game cuz *****es will be ****in excited when they see how I play and it WILL attract them to me more as they will see proof of me having a cool skill.

YOUR TURN, DON’T JUST LURK!
Link to vid?

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last 5 years: Uhh, i was still growing up, going through puberty and crap haha. But I was a total AFC right through my sophomore year of high school.

Last 1 year: Enjoying my senior year, partying like crazy, just going out and having fun. Working out and swimming alot, improving myself overall.

Last 1 month: Starting going on some dates, established some good female friends, got into college:rockon: , my hard work payed off because i came in 4th in the county in 100m breaststroke:cool: .

Last 1 week: Asked out a HB 7.5 and an HB 9 but didn't end up going out with either of them. HB 7.5 went on vacation and I just canceled today on HB 9. Enjoying my winter break by partying every night.

Last 1 day: Still feeling woozy from last night, so i cancelled on HB 9, just chilled with a few friends and took a night off.

Note: My biggest period of improvement came about a year and a half ago, that's when i started changing for the better.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good thread.

shrewd

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm

last 5: started weightlifting, gained around 40lbs of muscle. Got into one of Canada's best universities. Made alot of money treeplanting, but then spent it all. started to dress alot nicer in past 2 years.

last year: became alot more sociable thanks to sosuave. joined the wrestling team, learned how to fight. continued with weighlifting and took up a strict regimen/diet. improved relations with my family. Got rid of this one "friend" who tended to take advantage of me. Got rid of acne.

last month: adhered strictly to my diet and training regimen. Wrestled at a bunch of meets. started taking my school work alot more seriously, been getting nothing but A's lately.

Last week: took my entire spring break to concentrate on overcoming my social anxieties. i think i've done pretty well so far. Made a few new friends, and strengthened old friendships. met some new people.

last 24 hrs: Relaxed with 2 buddies last night. went to the mall yesterday and did some approaches. Had a good workout.

Status
Not open for further replies.