Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Importance of Spinning Plates

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
I think people need to be refreshed on WHY its so important to spin plates. Its not just good for the individual man.. but its good for men as a group BECAUSE it destroys the myth of "scarcity".

The sexual market is a lot like the stock market. When people over-value something, the price goes up. When people under-value something. .the price goes down. So what happens when the majority of men stop being desperate faggots? You guess it.. women become more desperate. Which leads them to become better behaved. This is good for men as a whole.

Post feminism blue pill culture has manipulated men into believing women are scarce: Hard to get, hard to find and hard to keep. But even worse.. men have been manipulated into embracing vaginal values like Disney love and co-dependent commitment. Gay sh!t. This benefits women of course.

Here is what happens when a man spins plates:
He realizes that most women are not "special" and he becomes more relaxed and natural around women
2. He doesn't tolerate sh!t because its easy to walk away.
3. He is never thirsty because there is always someone their to s*ck his c0ck
4. He becomes more confident and arrogant which makes him even more attractive to more women
5. He gains enough experience to see through all female headgames and manipulations
6. He no longer has to actively "pursue" women because the women in his life compete for him.
7. He meets new women constantly through the women he already knows.
8. He can have relationships with women on HIS TERMS because the b!tches who don't act right get ignored and forgotten.
9. He removes the pedestal from ALL women because he sees them for what they are
10. He no longer fears "being alone" or a relationship failing because he knows scarcity is a myth and women can be replaced pretty easily.

Now some men will read this and ask something like: But what about long-term? The answer to that is stop drinking the Disney Koolaid. "Long-term" is a problem the women in your life need to figure out, not you. If a woman wants to lock you down she needs to figure out how to keep YOU long-term and get you away from your plates. This is not your problem.

So spin plates. Not just for yourself but for man kind.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King you are my favorite poster of all time lol! I have a thread request, can you do a thread on Red Pill Rage?

Just wanted your take on additional ways to handle it because myself and many guys here struggle with it.

This thread here is solid, more of Poon King's shyt needs to be in the DJ Bible!

Slash Dolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon, are you one of those guys who disregards relationships entirely? I've been spinning plates for almost two years now and I completely agree, but I think myself and a lot of posters here aren't opposed to the idea of a relationship with a quality chick.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Poon King

What are your thoughts on spinning plates in a relationship? Women are natural plate spinners whether single or in an LTR. One cannot understand how many options an attractive woman has until you see it for myself.

I found out after the relationship ended that an ex gf of mine (very attractive) literally had thirty guys she could insta call to take care of her needs. If a woman is attractive, social and knows how to play the game she will have perpetual options. It was on that day of discovery that I decided a woman would never have my complete loyalty. Not until a woman has my child would I stop spinning plates and even then it would be to provide stability for my child, not for her benefit. A man spinning plates is simply putting himself on the level that woman already operate at.

This absence of LTR plate spinning is the main reason why men become such simps after a breakup and the woman moves on like she never cared to begin with. It's because she doesn't mate. These chicks branch swing with no remorse. That's the mentality plate spinning gives you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Poon King

What are your thoughts on spinning plates in a relationship? Women are natural plate spinners whether single or in an LTR. One cannot understand how many options an attractive woman has until you see it for myself.

I found out after the relationship ended that an ex gf of mine (very attractive) literally had thirty guys she could insta call to take care of her needs. If a woman is attractive, social and knows how to play the game she will have perpetual options. It was on that day of discovery that I decided a woman would never have my complete loyalty. Not until a woman has my child would I stop spinning plates and even then it would be to provide stability for my child, not for her benefit. A man spinning plates is simply putting himself on the level that woman already operate at.

This absence of LTR plate spinning is the main reason why men become such simps after a breakup and the woman moves on like she never cared to begin with. It's because she doesn't mate. These chicks branch swing with no remorse. That's the mentality plate spinning gives you.
With social media, texting and OLD many women have multiple options, from 3-10, and like you said your one had a full 30. What the heck can you do about this? They get addicted to having that many people fawn over them and be there to help.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's either that or the fact that she bailed a long time before the breakup but also peppered you with enough counterbalancing propaganda that you didn't fully take notice. Orbiters will be in place even if she didn't keep them the whole relationship. If you ever been the one to dump a woman you know how panic they get because they occasionally don't have the support in place yet even though they are acting with low interest anyway.
Of course. It's very easy to tell when women are unprepared for a dumping because they follow you round like puppies after. I've experienced the two scenarios from the same girl(s) on occasions when both they and I have done the dumping.

Take my recent ex. First couple of times we broke up, whether her or I did the dumping she couldn't handle it. Fear of loss kicks into overdrive. As you said, at this stage she didn't have that secure branch to swing to, so she was back soon enough in frantic panic mode. Of course when she realised (in her mind) I was never going to change and I cared about her much less than she cared about me (on the surface at least) she got herself ready. It's very easy to tell when a woman has a rebound in the midst by how long she takes to reach out. Woman cannot stand to be alone.

Fast forward to today and we are FWB (she thinks we're exclusive but that's of no concern to me, as I wouldn't trust her as far as I can throw her right now). She showed me the texts from the poor bastard she jumped to. He's pretty alpha on paper. Tall, good looking, muscular, good job, but no doubt has some latent insecurity she picked up on. She's a predator like that. As soon as I dumped her she was love bombing the hell out of him. They were "together" (she was dating other men as well, as is her right as a single chick) for over a month when I decided to give her a call, more for my own ego than anything else. Obviously she came back. She's been ignoring his texts and calls since. He sent her a message the other day saying how much it "hurts" that she's ignoring him like this. I felt bad for the guy. I actually asked her whether she felt any remorse for basically being an emotionally manipulative viper. Of course she didn't. A humble man says to himself if she can do this to him then....

In fact, I didn't really start having fun with women until I realised and internalised the above. When you truly understand that most women, as loving as they may be, are capable, under the right circumstances, of the most heinous emotionally destructive, cold and vindictive behaviour it is impossible for you to put them on a pedestal and very difficult for you to fail to navigate your life in a way that minimises your exposure to the darker side of the feminine.

Anyway, I have seen this side to many women, some of them my friends, some of them lovers and some just fvckbuddies. Fvck them and love them for who they are but always be aware.

"Hypergamy doesn't care if you never saw it coming"

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's either that or the fact that she bailed a long time before the breakup but also peppered you with enough counterbalancing propaganda that you didn't fully take notice. Orbiters will be in place even if she didn't keep them the whole relationship. If you ever been the one to dump a woman you know how panic they get because they occasionally don't have the support in place yet even though they are acting with low interest anyway.
I never had thought about it, that they will bring orbiters closer when they are planning to depart to ensure the proper support is in place.

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As an extremely literal example, I have had breakups before with women that were very active on social media so you can pretty much watch the whole thing unfold
Yep I see this often. They post more selfies, hide the relationship status, posts are made public and then all of a sudden relationship status set to single.

WhiskeyTango

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course. It's very easy to tell when women are unprepared for a dumping because they follow you round like puppies after. I've experienced the two scenarios from the same girl(s) on occasions when both they and I have done the dumping.

Take my recent ex. First couple of times we broke up, whether her or I did the dumping she couldn't handle it. Fear of loss kicks into overdrive. As you said, at this stage she didn't have that secure branch to swing to, so she was back soon enough in frantic panic mode. Of course when she realised (in her mind) I was never going to change and I cared about her much less than she cared about me (on the surface at least) she got herself ready. It's very easy to tell when a woman has a rebound in the midst by how long she takes to reach out. Woman cannot stand to be alone.

Fast forward to today and we are FWB (she thinks we're exclusive but that's of no concern to me, as I wouldn't trust her as far as I can throw her right now). She showed me the texts from the poor bastard she jumped to. He's pretty alpha on paper. Tall, good looking, muscular, good job, but no doubt has some latent insecurity she picked up on. She's a predator like that. As soon as I dumped her she was love bombing the hell out of him. They were "together" (she was dating other men as well, as is her right as a single chick) for over a month when I decided to give her a call, more for my own ego than anything else. Obviously she came back. She's been ignoring his texts and calls since. He sent her a message the other day saying how much it "hurts" that she's ignoring him like this. I felt bad for the guy. I actually asked her whether she felt any remorse for basically being an emotionally manipulative viper. Of course she didn't. A humble man says to himself if she can do this to him then....

In fact, I didn't really start having fun with women until I realised and internalised the above. When you truly understand that most women, as loving as they may be, are capable, under the right circumstances, of the most heinous emotionally destructive, cold and vindictive behaviour it is impossible for you to put them on a pedestal and very difficult for you to fail to navigate your life in a way that minimises your exposure to the darker side of the feminine.

Anyway, I have seen this side to many women, some of them my friends, some of them lovers and some just fvckbuddies. Fvck them and love them for who they are but always be aware.

"Hypergamy doesn't care if you never saw it coming"[/QUOTE

BeThe Change! This is spot on!

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Completely agree.

My own game is to spin one (sometimes two) high-interest and reliable plates. That girl is my 'prime'.

Then I look for adventure sex elsewhere.

It works perfect for me, and gives a nice balance.
So you never go exclusive with anyone, anytime?

Tony197

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the thing about "Spinning Plates" - it's not some super-secret, PUA, manosphere, Dark Triad concept.

Your grandpa and dad did it, they just just called it "Dating."

You ask women out. Have fun. Create opportunities for sex. When you're ready to settle down, if you're ready to settle down, you know what to look for.

It's just our culture has become so Disney-ized that us dumba$$es literally wait around doing nothing, expecting "The One" to just magically appear. Doesn't work like that. I'm finally getting that now, but like most of us on here, had to be roundhouse kicked to the heart to get it.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's it called when you're so busy with improving hobbies, work, and friends that you have no time for women and even valuable women blowing up your phone makes you go "meh, not tonight"...

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the thing about "Spinning Plates" - it's not some super-secret, PUA, manosphere, Dark Triad concept.

Your grandpa and dad did it, they just just called it "Dating."

You ask women out. Have fun. Create opportunities for sex. When you're ready to settle down, if you're ready to settle down, you know what to look for.

It's just our culture has become so Disney-ized that us dumba$$es literally wait around doing nothing, expecting "The One" to just magically appear. Doesn't work like that. I'm finally getting that now, but like most of us on here, had to be roundhouse kicked to the heart to get it.
The good old Disney princess fairytale. Chick could meet a super compatible dude, but ****s up gaming her and now he's not Prince Charming anymore. Chicks will chase that fairytale till the day they die. Wait till you see how vicious early 30's chicks get trying to find him. Literally those chicks need to go to "**** tests anonymous" groups.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Loved the part about long-term stuff. Absolutely right.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
@Poon King

Exactly.

Women never fully commit to men. They just manipulate men into fully committing to THEM.

Throughout the duration of a relationship with a woman.. she will slowly try to move the relationship to be more and more on HER TERMS. Most faggot men allow this to happen because they believe in Disney love and Disney commitment. Understand that women do not follow relationship rules. Men are the only morons following rules. This is why most men lose.

A man's job is to get laid. That is his only job. Its the woman's job to worry about the "relationship" and "commitment". If a man starts a family his only job is to make sure his kids are protected and provided for while also getting laid. No where in the job description is it required the man commit 100% to one woman.

Most men are quick to give up plates to commit to ONE woman because they believe that woman is "special". It also steps from fear of drama, fear of loss and laziness on the man's part. Once you lose all fear of loss you lose all motivation to commit to ONE woman. What exactly do you lose when a woman dumps you? Access to sex? Only if you're not spinning plates. The reality is you lose nothing. So why be afraid of it?

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
So you never go exclusive with anyone, anytime?
A man should do what benefits him.

What is the benefit of going exclusive? What is the cost? This is what you have to ask yourself.

As a man there is no benefit to becoming EMOTIONALLY exclusive with any woman ever. You can be exclusive on paper if you want. But emotionally, you should be free like a bird.