Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The importance of sex appeal......

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
This is by far the most underrated things when it comes to attracting women, probably the most overlooked thing.

If you want women to fvck you then you must be sexually attractive, no other way around it. This is why lots of guys get confused with women, there like, "well I have a great career, lots of money and I'm a great guy with a good personality"
Thing is, none of those things make someone sexually attractive, having a college education doesn't turn a women on sexually, neither does being a good respectful guy.

Sex appeal is the name of the game hands down, most guys want to get laid right? How do you expect to get laid and women don't find you sexually attractive?

Women must desire you sexually, it's a must.
You must be able to make her vagina tingle, make her wet.

This is one of the main reasons a girl you are dating will flake on you. If she desired you sexually and you're amazing in the bedroom she will not flake, how many options she has doesn't even matter because if You're her best option then it won't matter.

Women know that when they go hang out with a guy there's a chance sex can happen right? Well if she is strongly sexually attracted to you, trust me, she will not flake, unless there's some other underlying reason.

Guys go on dates and then they wonder why she disappeared, lots of times it's because you don't turn her on, she's not sexually attracted you, she doesn't desire you sexually, Sure she will use you for You're none sexually attention but she won't go any further than that.

Sex appeal is not just about having a extremely cute face or a muscular build, it's more than that, it's the way one carries themselves, the way you walk, talk, body language ECT this is You're sex appeal.

You can hit the gym all you want but if you have no sex appeal then you still won't be getting anything, guys think all they have to do is hit the gym, groom themselves, be witty, don't be needy and be a challenge but that's not enough.

There is lots of guys who are socially dominant, popular ECT but they still can't seem to get laid consistently or have a gf who actually craves them sexually. They don't have that sex appeal AKA women don't want to fvck them.

If you want better success with women then they need to see you as sexy.
Things are much easier when a women desires you sexually, she will make it easy for you, most guys are dating women who they find sexually attractive but the feelings are not mutual lol, when she desires you there is no hard to get, hot/cold, disappearing ECT she makes it easier for you because you have something she wants.

This is why confidence is important, when you know women want to fvck you and you are a sexually attractive person you develop a certain type of swagger that draws women to you. When you think You're the **** you will walk a certain way, talk in a certain tone of voice, hold stronger eye contact ECT this is where You're sex appeal comes from.

Act like you are the ****, walk like it, talk like it, move like it, stand like it and you will ooze that sex appeal, you can't fake this, you have to actually believe you are the **** and everything naturally follows.

When you have women giving you "fvck me eyes"
Women touching you on the thighs, brushing there's t!ts against you, licking there lips while you are talking to them ECT then you know You are doing it right.