"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

The "I'm not gay, dammit!" FR

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2002
Messages
261
Reaction score
0
Location
San Bruno, Ca. USA
"Yo man everyone knows STARSCREAM OWNS EVERYONE."


Phuck that shiet. Starscream was a whiny biotch. SHOCKWAVE PHUCKIN RULED!!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Devestator

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2003
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Yeah, I tried the same thing again, and I will now admit it is ineffective. Maybe clubbin isn't for me, but does anyone know in bloody hell how to be subtle in a club?! They can't hear you. All I can think of is just going up and dancing with them.

It's still better than what most were doing -- standing against the wall. It was what I used to do, so my strategy was an improvement. That's what it's all about.

Shockwave -- hell yeah!!! Now he was a fu*kin pimp -- cold, logical and brutal.
 
Top