You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Good idea!Originally posted by marqZAL
Hey if you post your picture we can tell ya what we think!!!
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Definitely agree with the assessment that all women tend to "fill out" as they age, and that younger skinny women tend to get just right the older they get, while the curvaceous young cutie turns into a grazing water buffalo Roseanne very, very quickly.Originally posted by Deep Dish
Body size does have impact on breast size, as I have noticed skinny women with large breasts are naturally large women who simply keep themselves thin, but commonly given enough age will blow up like the damn Michelin tire man when they decide to finally let themselves go.You are right but, naturally, so long it's not the heroin chic look. Most guys, like myself, find anorexia a tremendous turn off.