The I Don't Give a F*CK Approach

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
The point is you do it to every woman you meet, you do not give a **** about what she says. What women say and what women do are damn near the opposite of one another. I am not saying you should tell every chick you want to take her home and bend her over the kitchen table. I am saying when she says some stupid **** to your face and tries to get a rise out of you, don't even let it make your nose scrunch up.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP

Have you called her up and pounded her again? If so, I'm gonna rep you not only for guts, but for persistance.

djokovic77

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the reps guys. She texted me yesterday for the 1st time since we banged Thurs night. 'Hey 'Djokovic77', you down for drinks this weekend? LMK soon. ttyl <3'

Thought that was a little curt, but the heart at the end was flirty. She's not the type I would get in a relationship with, but wouldn't mind a **** buddy scenario.

One way this I don't give a F*CK attitude has helped me is in not letting things fluster me or throw me off my game. I went out last night (Sundays are usually really good for me) and the bartender was this snotty, unattractive chick who was really rude. She asked me for my ID in a super suspicious manner and stared at if for like 3 minutes before begrudgingly giving me my drink. Normally, I'd get all pissed off and think **** this place, **** the bartender, and feel this scorn coming towards me from everybody. I would feel my anger and negativity snowballing and hen I would bow out and miss opportunities.

Instead, I just blew it off and thought '**** this ugly skank. Probably can't get ****.' and started to smile to myself which is right when a redhead cutie next to me initiated kino. 'What's so funny, I hope you're not laughing at me...' I didn't score or even get her number but we did make out outside the bar and she told me to 'come by I'm here pretty much every Sunday.'

Trying now to just ride this wave of positivity, not caring about BS, and progress myself personally.