“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

The HSDJ College Thread

Superman X

Banned
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
387
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Massachusetts
For all you seniors out there: I think it'd be pretty sweet to have a list of where everyone applied/got accepted to college. I'll go first.

Applied:

Princeton
UPenn
Cornell
Penn State (Schreyer)
Boston University
Northeastern
UMass Amherst

Accepted:

Penn State
Northeastern
UMass Amherst

Still waiting on the rest of my decisions.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

nestea16

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
This is for Ontario

Applied:

Ryerson
Brock
Guelph

Accepted:

None yet, will find out in may :D
 

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
WOW at

Princeton
UPenn
Cornell


btw.... GO PENN STATE !!
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
applied to all 6,

got accepted by all 6

high requirements for law;

but i reckon it's harder in america consider there are elitist universities
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by gav
applied to all 6,

got accepted by all 6

high requirements for law;

but i reckon it's harder in america consider there are elitist universities
Yep, Ivy Leauge. Plus SAT's and the fact that international students aren't as well accepted to Ivy Leauge as American's are, for various reasons (test scores, citizenship, etc).

Although, I think I'm going to be applying for a couple Americano universities (USA, not Central America ;) ) though.


EDIT: Just to add, there was no discriminatory remarks in this in case you were wondering, since I myself am Canadian and I know for a fact it's bloody difficult to get into Ivy League even in the private system.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
I'm a freshman at Washington University in St. Louis. Other places I applied were Cornell, Harvard, Duke, Northwestern, UVA, DePaul, and Georgia Tech.
 

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
Applied to:

Iowa State
University of Iowa
University of Illinois
Illinois State University
Northern Illinois
Washington University in St. Louis
Northwestern

Accepted to:

Illinois
Iowa
Iowa State
Illinois State
Northern Illinois

Pending:

Wash. St. Louis
NU
 

imnexthere

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Location
small university campus
Applied to and accepted to:

City Univ of New York- Baruch College (25 % scholarship)
City Univ of New York- John Jay College of Criminal Justice (25% scholarship)
Albright College ( 55% scholarship)
St. John's University (65 % scholarship)

Will be attending in fall:

St. John's University.

Not having to rely on financial aid, work study, or student loans: Priceless.
 
Last edited:

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
I agree with the last poster. I will be attending Iowa State University next fall because they are paying most of my tuition for me. Being the Illinois resident that I am, I only needed slightly above average grades for almost a full tuition scholarship.
 

lemieux66

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2002
Messages
111
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Ace of Spades,

I go to Illinois now. I highly recommend it. It's amazing down there. You just have to be 19 to get into the bars. It's awesome.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
I can't get used to Illinois. When I went there last September, I saw nothing but people who are studying, even in the cafeteria. Plus, I thought that it smells bad at first.

It's not a comfortable, easy going place like I wanna be in. It's a great school though, and I like the social scene with tons of bars and frats.
 

Superman X

Banned
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
387
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Massachusetts
bump

imnexthere, how are you getting all these huge @ss scholarships?
 

RandomGuy22

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
applying too:

UT Austin
Southern Methodist University (SMU)
Baylor
UT Dallas
Baylor
Austin College
A&M (maybe)
 

imnexthere

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Location
small university campus
Superman X,
I’d like to say hard work and dedication but Id be lying. I have above average SAT scores (1240) and am in Natl Honor Society, I have a decent amount of extracurricular and community service. But I got the scholarships because I did my homework.

City Univ of NY will kick in 25% for anyone moderately smart from a NYC high school so if you lived here you’d get the same deal.

Albright College and St. John’s gave huge sums of cash because they are private schools with lots of money to burn. Especially St. Johns because alumni donate a ton due to Red Storm athletics. I made sure that my SAT scores for every school I applied to were about 100pts better than their median score ensuring that I was one of the smarter people who applied and guaranteeing me money. Seriously, John’s must have money burning a hole in their pocket because they are building a new student center (and getting it done quickly), most of their buildings on my campus are new, there are no dorms. They have fully furnished apartments instead and every incoming freshman gets a new IBM laptop to keep.

My school may not have the big name of other schools but I’m getting education on the cheap.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top