Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The HSDJ Bootcamp

Affinity

Don Juan
Reaction score
An idea...

I've been thinking lately about something to contribute to the forums, something that would really help out some of the newbies around here. But as I was sitting here a few minutes ago, a rush of idea's came to mind. I'll get straight to the point.

I want to do a newer high school bootcamp. I don't know if the one from before ever went anywhere or not, but I have my own idea's that I think could really work.

What I want from you guys is input on whether or not I should take the time to do this? Are enough people interested and willing to participate? Or will I wind up with a bunch of people who start out but then give up eventually?

Let me know what you think.

Julius_Caesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
REBOOT

IM new as you see so reboot would work for me!

Boono11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in for it if you are willing to get it all together. I have really been looking for somthing to get me out there. I just don't really feel like talking to girls right know, but i think if i start this bootcamp, everything would change. Go for it. I hope it will be better than the last one. well i'll see you later.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If done well, a boot camp directed specificly to high schoolers would be GREAT. I would commit.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
count me in! But yeah, what exactly is the bootcamp?

Kensiko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kensiko's up for it.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill take part. Hope its as tough as the original boot camp.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People who don't know what they are doing..... have volunteered. (Except Kensiko)

The boot camp that was supposed to be made about 2-3 months ago stopped after I created the introduction to it. The organizer, Lost, apparently lost interest.

If he would like, it may be completed and resumed without delay. Waiting for the order, Refrus.

fender85

Don Juan
Reaction score
A high school DJ boot camp would be just awesome . . . I'm in