Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The HS competition

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The atmosphere in this forum hasn't been as happy and fun as i would like it to be, i've been thinking about it for a while and i have decided to lighten things up with a bit of good ol' testosterone pumping competition.

I think this has been done before a long time ago but i can't remember clearly, but here's whats going to happen. Each 'match' takes 1 weeks time and your goal is to get as many points as you can in that time.

You score points by doing the following:

-----Eye contact-----
Hold eye contact: 1 point each.
Hold eye contact + smile: 3 points

------Approach------

You only recieve this points if you have never talked to the girl before.

Approach: 10 points.
Introduction: 5 points
# close: 5 points.
Approach/#close Rejection: 8 points.
Kiss close: 25 points.
F*ck close: 50 points.

------Date------------

Get the date: 5 points
Date rejection: 5 points
1st date kiss close: 5 points.
1st date f*ck close: 30 points.

----------------------------

On honesty, you can cheat if you want but if you want to make people on the internet believe you are some kind of king pimp then you have some issues and need to get your priorities in order. The whole reason im doing this is to bring the community a little closer together and have a little fun. :)

If you still havent got over your fear of approach and want to join in the festivities then the best thing i can do for you is show you these 2 threads.

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20096&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

&

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42638

Im starting tomorrow, if your joining then say so in this thread, that way we can keep this up the top.

Da-OnlyX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Competition? Damn right im in.

Showtime...

Last edited:

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Results - Day one

I'm going to post my daily results to keep it up the top, if this thread becomes a hit and lots of people start to join in the fun then we will post in weekly results. Once ive got enough scores i will arrange a high scores table and that way we can keep pushing each other to get approaching.

I only had 30 minutes in the mall today and i had to buy stuff so i didnt do as good as i had initially intended, but here were my day 1 results.

2 held eye contacts.
1 held eye contact + smile.
1 approach, i didnt attempt the close or introduction because I could tell she wasn't in to me and i didnt have enough time to change her impressions of me. It was only after i noticed the idiocy in this whole situation, after all if she wasnt into me i would of got rejected and thats worth more points then a close. :cool:

So my grand total for day one: 15. Tomorrow i intend to double this score. ;)

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sammo this is hilarous someone needs to revive what has become the dull HS Forum, props to you

i want to see all of you scoring 500 pts. a day:D

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, count me in! Wouldn't mide some competition at the moment- I've just blank slated on girls, ones I liked were all good looking, but either taken or ****ed in the head. Shame;).

Ah well, I start tomorrow, I'll post up my score (or hilarious lack of!) then.

Interesting to see how everyone else does too! And cheers sammo for injecting a bit of fun into the board!

CaptianMorgan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I say u make this like a tournament, round robin style, like give us opponents and stuff, that would be way more fun. This is looking more like a boot camp.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[starting sunday/today] I went on a date today, all points listed below were scored while ON a date.

EC + smile about 10 [its so simple and happens so often, who keeps track of this ****?]... 30

Approached 2 girls, for one I used the girl I was already otu with as a pickup line ["That cute girl over there, Lisa, think's your really cute, it'd make her day if you went and talked to her for a min or two" I said it loud, lisa hit me and they both blushed 24892 shades of red], introduced myself both times, obv couldn't close on either of them... 30 pts.

I was on a date, and we kissed a bunch of times, in public... then we went back to her car and she did her thing [damn she was good!]... 10 pts, but I should get pts for head, shouldn't I? 15 pts :p

In one day I got 75 pts, uhhh, wow, I feel so faking special.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI
[starting sunday/today] I went on a date today, all points listed below were scored while ON a date.

EC + smile about 10 [its so simple and happens so often, who keeps track of this ****?]... 30

Approached 2 girls, for one I used the girl I was already otu with as a pickup line ["That cute girl over there, Lisa, think's your really cute, it'd make her day if you went and talked to her for a min or two" I said it loud, lisa hit me and they both blushed 24892 shades of red], introduced myself both times, obv couldn't close on either of them... 30 pts.

I was on a date, and we kissed a bunch of times, in public... then we went back to her car and she did her thing [damn she was good!]... 10 pts, but I should get pts for head, shouldn't I? 15 pts :p

In one day I got 75 pts, uhhh, wow, I feel so faking special.
haha maybe i didnt explain the rules properly, the eye contact + smiloe only counts with a girl youve never met, so re-calculate those scores biatch! Wait ill do it for you.

Eye contact/smile: 3
Approaches/intro's: 30
coppin' head: 15
Kiss close: 10 points
and + getting the date: 5 points.

so in fact, thats 63 points:).

Well you smashed my day one score:p.

Sammo - Day 2

In the morning there were 2 eye contacts + smiles: 6 points.
There were 2 approachs today, 2 intro's, 1 rejection and 1 number close. So my total day 2 score: 49.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm ill. I stayed at home and choked on my own bodily excreations. Nice big 0 for me then...urghhhh I look and feel proper minging...:(

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read it right... I was making ec with other girls, just like I was approaching other girls... read em and faking weep. My previously listed score remains***

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI
I read it right... I was making ec with other girls, just like I was approaching other girls... read em and faking weep. My previously listed score remains***
:eek:

:D

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm already in a relationship, so i can't partecipate, but i just read this and i want to bump it up for everyone interested

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't usually keep track of this ****.

But I get alot of EC. And I was feeling sick.

I got the chinese, at lunch, and no one told me not to, so I had a bad day.

Plus the teacher moved all of us, so I can't pimp on these 4 chicks, in my class.

I will eventually get going.

Did get this UK chick major interested.

I don't no my score, but I definitely should get points because I am so damn good. Other then that, idk. Guess I will just write down anything in general.

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in. I'll try to go out tonight and do some, I'm goin off 2 hours of sleep though so I don't know.

Zod

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is real old.. it didnt work. If people want to start doing it again then i will participate, but if it didnt work before i dont know why it would now.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soniq_red
with an up and comer like "ME" with my skillset and natural talent. i think it'll work.

FR tommorow, good or bad.
Now THAT is what i like to hear.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sammo
This is real old.. it didnt work. If people want to start doing it again then i will participate, but if it didnt work before i dont know why it would now.
Well if people start doing it again and it works, don't forget to add a little sig at the bottom of every single one of your posts:

- Sammo -
- Founder and Creator of the HSDJ Competition -