Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The "How to be a Man" Show

prophet123

Don Juan
Reaction score
A TV show that teaches you how to be a man? Whoa! When? Where? How? What? Who? I want in on this new show!
Wrong answer Jabroni, Pro Wrestling has been around for decades.

Thats right, professional wrestling is the one show on TV today that can help you be more man like. Before you start objecting with "dudw, restling is hella gay!!!!11", stop and listen to me. RAW and Smachdown! are TV shows, with actors and plots, (not very good ones, but plots nontheless). "but restling is hella faek!!!1". Wrong again. Professional wrestling is not fake, it is scripted. Could you jump off a 30 foot fall steel cage to land on your belly? Could you even jump off of a 5 foot tall turnbuckle and do that? Could you stand up and do that? Yeah thats what I thought, you can't. They are doing these hellacious moves right, and performing a stunt that could kill a normal man is an everday occurance for them.

But I'm getting off the point; the reason that RAW and Smackdown! are shows that teaches manhood is because being a man 90 percent of what it shown. Athletic, ****y, funny, over-the-top MEN fight each other a few times every week, and if you aren't watching, you are missing out on one hell of a lesson plan.

Athletic: You should already have some idea that a wrestler is already five or six times more pumped up than you will ever be, steriods or not. The point is though, that when you see someone who has more muscles in his neck than you do in your legs, it makes you want to work out and get somewhere around there. Chances are you won't, but its a great goal to strive for.

****y: When one guy says something another guy doesn't like, he doesn't sit in bed at night and think about what he could do, he hits him in the back of the head with a chair. Talk about testosterone! Every single wrestler on the roster thinks they are the **** of the walk, no, they KNOW that they are the best, and they don't let a show go by when they don't tell someone what they know. When you watch wrestling, some of that ****iness rubs off, and YOU know you're the best, (at something). This builds confidence sucka.

Funny: Oh my god, this is some of the greatest stuff I've ever seen. You should watch wrestling just to get a laugh. And monkey see monkey do, right?

Over-the-Top: Chicks dig men who stand out from the crowd, people who are different in a positive light. Every superstar that's worth his spandex knows that to succeed in the business, they have to be not only original, but interesting, to sell their character. A wrestler needs to stand out. Walking into a room while saying "Hello ladies," while mentally having fireworks going off and a crowd chanting your name, while the next guy walks in looking at his shoes, sets you apart from the riff raff and makes you an interesting person, someone who a girl would like to talk to.

The point is that a perfect example of manhood is professional wrestling. The DJ tip from me to you is that you watch at least one episode before making any close-minded, nazi-like decisions about something you've never seen before. "but dued, i still think restling is ghey!!!1". The point is it doesn't matter what you think, so shut your mouth and know your role.

M

MNasonVersion1

Yep

Agreed.... just avoid looking like Spike Dudley if at all possible.....

:)

Tripod

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking exactly the same thing recently.

If you've never watched wrestling, try and catch a show when "The Rock" is performing. (Or is he even back from making Scorpion King 2? Yuck!) If you absolutely detest wrestling, he is generally on during the last 15 minutes or so, just like the other A-list wrestlers. His wrestling skills are pretty unremarkable, so why is he the biggest WWE star?

Because of his pre-fight smack-talk. It's pretty damn funny when he gets on a roll. He is a grossly exaggerated cariacture of ****y/funny. If you don't know what ****y/funny sounds like, take notes!

In the WWE, you've got different characters. The scheming villain, the noble hero, the funny character, the "sexy" character. What I find interesting is how The Rock is not especially marketed as "sexy", yet listen to the crowd when he comes out. The screams are noticeably higher-pitched (female) than for any other performer, lol. Talk to women who admit to watching WWE--there's more than you might think--and who is always one of their favorites? Yep, The Rock.

Jinn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not by any means a fan of pro wrestling but that is an interesting observation.

One other thing you might notice is their pride. When one wrestler insults or beats the sh1t out of another, he never whines about it, he comes back and beats the sh1t out of him, if he gets his ass kicked again, he persists until he triumphs!

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Rock is about as real as James Bond.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
The Rock is about as real as James Bond.
Dwayne Johnson (sp?) (The Rock), even when appearing as just Dwayne Johnson, is pretty C&F anyway. He seems different from his Wrestling character, of course, but he's still a MAN. Anyone who played in the CFL is a real man, anyway. Anyone except Brett Favre.

prophet123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Smooth as Anything,
Did you miss the whole 50% of my post that explained that, YES, The Rock IS about as real as James Bond, because they are both actors, both performers. And they both get chicks wet, and you know why? Because they are both MEN. It does not matter at all if it is a real-life performance or a scripted play, because it is still a prime example of manhood.