Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Hottest Clubs

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious. Where do you guys get most of your partying done?

I'll get the ball rolling..

NEW YORK CITY

TURNTABLES ON THE HUDSON
Probably the hottest party in NYC!
HipHop, WorldBeats, Downtempo & House Music
Good looking, down-to-earth crowd
http://www.turntablesonthehudson.com

CLUB CIELO
World reknowned venue for
House Music in a posh atmosphere
The home of Lil Louie Vega and Miguel Migs
http://www.cieloclub.com

SAPPHIRE LOUNGE
Small bar with dancefloor
reknowned for its house-loving crowd
of serious dancers.

SHELTER
Big Gritty Club
for underground dance scene
House Music

IRVING PLAZA
Great venue for live shows
HipHop, Rock, House, etc
http://www.irvingplaza.com

BEMBE
A Brooklyn Lounge
for chillout purposes
All kinds of music
http://www.bembe.us

I am also curious about what motivates yall to go clubbing.

For example, I love dance music and this is my modus operandi. I don't really care for the vanity clubs, where people just go to be seen and act fabulous. I like a more laidback environment where everyone is there for the love of the music, and you feel free to get lost in the rhythm! Sometimes its cool to hit up the more trendy spots and have a few laughs at the people who take themselves so seriously, but the music usually sucks and people who frequent these places typically manage to bore me to death with their status-seeking ways, so I tend to stick to my roots. Give me a wife-beater over a tie any day!

Jizamurai

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear 'Nations' in D.C. is really good.
Armin Van Buuren was spinning there recently

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spin just opened in Minneapolis.. voted best club in state. Escape is good as well.

Mr. Mystery II

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DC:

Dream: Everybody goes here, best place for under 21 in the city (Thursdays). Huge, tons of people.

Club Home: Smaller, but a great crowd. People here are mad chill, everyone is always having a good time.

Platinum: I never go there, I'm not a huge fan. But since they have radio stations supporting them, mad people pack this little club.

Nations: Again I haven't been, I'm not really into House, and Techno, but my little brother goes there all the time and loves the place.

Tequila Beach: Only been there a couple times, had an okay time, pretty small place though.

1223: Another small club, I used to love going here on Tues. when I was under 21, but now it has lost its edge in my opinion.

Fur: Haven't been, I have heard its pretty ghetto, which isn't really my thing, I prefer diversity. But they have dancers, so at least you have some good sights.

Daedelus: Asian club, again I really prefer diversity.

Five: Haven't been there yet, but since I'm listing it here my curiosity has peeked a bit, I'll have to check it out soon.

Clubbing is tons of fun. Defenitely the easiest way to meet girls.

Mr. Mystery

Mr. Mystery II

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And Fingers, just to let you know, I am one of those guys with the tie that bore you to death. Or at least I appear that way until you talk to me.

While I love the "trendy" club thing, I also get down with the local music scene. That is a great time indeed (I don't wear ties to these little events though...). Diversity is the spice of life man. But I gotta say the girls are looking much better at the "trendy" places, and not all them are gold-diggers, though a few definitely are.

Mr. Mystery

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
San Francisco, the Marina district:

Cozmo's, The Balboa, Matrix, Eastside West, City Tavern etc...

These are not so much Dance Clubs, but more the Bar/Restaurant/Pubs type of places that get packed Thursday,Friday, Saturday nights.