“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The hot chick with a crush on you

Vercetti

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Age
39
This a interesting situation goin' on right now. By the way the name's Vercetti, I'm new here but you'll get used to me.

Well anyway back to the subject. This hot chick digs me right? Well heres the catch, even though this 8 on the hot-chick-o-meter has the stupid highschool "crush" on me, she seems nervous and shy, but under that i know she isn't.

Details:

I start school, she is in my last two classes. first day she looks at a lot. glances and stuff. I glance back and smile of course. a few days later she pulls the dress-up-and-attract routine. And that gave me an oppurtunity to break the ice a little. I complimented her on her hair and skirt. Next day she's all suppresed but still continues her consistant foot tapping, nervous movements, twirling of the hair, and worrying about the placement of it on her head.

I greeted her today in my last class with a friendly "hello *her name*" and she responded with a seemingly disinterested "hey" which seemed inaudible.

I'm just curious what do you do in this situation to get the chick.

Later.:cool:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
Read The Bible.

Grab Your Balls.

Ask for her number.

Don't call for 3 days.

Go on an Action date (ie Rock Climbing, bowling, putt putt)

DO NOT GO OUT TO DINNER AND A MOVIE.

If you already have her and she's that hot, just approach her... it's no big deal.

I'm only being nice to you cuz you have a cool name, welcome to the boards.

And Read the bible
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by Vercetti
:cool: v3rc33771 ouT
\/\/l-l04 `/0/_/l23 l<00l_:rolleyes:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MaGiC_PiMp_69

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
CaNaDa
hey something like this happened to me, i had this one chick in my french class and she waz a babe the guyz thought she wuz a 9.9 lol and i could tell that she liked me 100%, anyway she also did the dress up thing, but unfurunety i wuzent feeling like being pimp that day and i didn't really even bother talking to her about it, she cam right in front of me in class and like stude there all pretty and waiting for me to say something lol.

All i said wuz nice hair stye lol with no emotion. o well i think she still likez me lol, havent talked to her for like a semester only a little on msn.

Anyway i should of went for her but i couldn't find my ballz :( .
i guess i'll try to get her when school startz.

o ya some advice, just call her over to the side at the end of class and tell her to give u her number. Man you just gotz to do it, dont let the opritunity pass you by. JUST FREAKING DO IT!!!!!!!!! TOMMOROW MAN NO EXCUSES DONT WAIT!!!!!!
 
Top