“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The Hostess...was bangin!

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
So earlier tonight my family and I headed out for some fine food at Outback Steakhouse[yummm], as we usually do. So I walk in, dressed nice[but I had my glasses on, slept with my contacts in for 3 days in a row until this morning] and get us on the list. I look at see this hot as hell HB9.5 hostess that I've seen working there for the past like 3 months.
So i get us on the waiting list while she son the phone right next to the girl, and shes smiling at me, gives good eye contact, so i whisper "Hi" and kinda smile,a dn make my way to the waiting lounge.

Anyways, so this girl was showing good bodylanguage, she works at a restaurant I regular wiht ym family[sucks]..She also is atleast 16 or 17, but I'm taller than her at 5'6, and can pass for 16:) . So I want to approach her sometime, and get her #...but shes at work.

So since I get my permit next week, I'm interested in getting her # and approaching her. She probably won't remember me, I would have spoken to ehr then ahd she not been on the phone and my family waiting..

what would you do?How can you mack hostesses and # close while their on the job?or should I suggest we take a walk on her break?
I'm not focused on this one chick[I've only seen her twice] I'm asking as this would be useful advice for many, yes?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
In reality
Talk to her.
Get her #.
Call her a few days later.
Take her out on a date.

Thats about it. I wish i could get more specific but its impossible with so many variables.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Walk in alone and tell her "I need a table for 2 with this [insert adjective] girl I'm having a drink with" Or any other variable hinting you're waiting for her to come sit down. Or she waits on you ask for the check along with her number. Or when you get the check, look at the price and say 'I don't recall numbers to only be 4 digits long".
 
Joined
Nov 24, 2003
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
S FLA
I am a busser at a local outback, and I wouldn't bother wasting your time unless you see her outside of work and get the same signals. Hostesses are basically encouraged to flirt with the guests so I wouldn't read too much into that. I mean if you really want to, don't let me drag you down, but Im just talkin from experience at my outback. Best of luck if you go for it
 
Top