Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Horror Stories are All True. All of Them.

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my favorite nightspots of all time has gone down the sh1tter. I've been in denial for months, but this weekend was confirmation and proof. I had come up with every excuse in the book: the weather's bad. Tourists aren't in town yet. It's winter. Etc. etc. etc. And all of it was true. But this weekend, none of it was true. Tourists were in town. It's no longer winter. The weather's nicer. And this place still sucked. Some of the horrifying events I saw go down.

Guys Hooking Up With SubHuman Monsters:
In another thread, I mentioned that old people today often resemble creatures from the Star Wars cantina. I laughed out loud when I saw two women who did in fact, look like Jabba the hut. They were absolutely disgusting. I almost vomited when I looked at them. They were dancing by themselves and I thought it would stay that way. Amazingly, a normal looking 20 something guy danced with both. Grinding on them, making out with one of them (the uglier one). I almost fell on the floor. I couldn't believe it. Men have zero standards now. Women who are 2/10 can hook up with normal looking guys!

Guys Trying to Hook Up with Women Twice their Age and Failing:
I saw another guy try to kiss a woman who was at least twice his age. She LAUGHED IN HIS FACE and rejected him. She gave him a conciliatory kiss on the cheek before walking off.

Guys Investing the Entire Night with a Woman Only to Have Her Walk Off with Another Guy (Me):
I knew this would happen. But still, it's startling how predictable this is. Looks always win out.

I didn't even want to write any of this up. Even though I'm winning, even though all of this is utterly predictable, there's still something shocking and repulsive about it.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about guys, a big black strait dude ... trying real hard to impress the girls with his dance moves... complete with a star glitter right next to his eye, using his hat for a prop and everything..

All this and he can't hold a single conversation with any of the Big Black Dong lovers that come up.

WTF is the faggotry we have come to.

Men... step up to the girl and talk to her. Enough of this dancing monkey, man clown business.

Yeah I'm an Asian guy, and my smv is what it is, but I don't do all this faggotry work to get laid... I do very well with the fewer opportunities I get compared to a white or a black guy.

Yeah guys are just puzzy azz fhaggets.

And the ones with uber high smv just stand there.

yup... nothing has changed.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score