Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Horrible Lies of SeducingWomen101.com

DDV

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rondavu>

I'm really sorry for you...

I suggest you to study a lil' of Jungian psychology, if you want some evidence, about why we chose one, but not another.
Did you read that site (and my earlier posts), or just babble for fun?

Yeah, thats FU"CKIN hard to face this, It was EXACTLY the same for me. I've tryed to "put-down" that info as much as I can, with all possible reasons I was able to think, why SoSuave is good... but I'm happy, I've faced it ;)

Women are attracted to dominant assertive men - what the fu"ckin generalizations? One more time.
1. Do you believe, that by pretending to be "Dominant /Alpha male" you'll become one? and some fake behaviour mask will get you women? Do you really believe this?? :)) lmao..
2. - Tell me the FIRST time, when some girl rejected you BAD ;).And I'll tell you, when your "problems" and searching for third eye in the ass :) started.

I'm just trying to challenge old beliefs...

Rondavu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok genius, I'll bite

The first really bad rejection I got was when I was 17. I took action and bought flowers for a girl I worked with who I had been hanging out with outside work for weeks before. I had them delivered to her. I then told her how much I liked her after work. I think any sain person in here will tell you what happened next. You know why? They have an understanding of reality Romeo.

10 years later and about 30-35 girlfriends later I can say that you feeling sorry for me just makes me laugh. Most of the women were within a four year period since I've had two almost 3 year long LTR's since then.

Reaction score
DDV is xblitxz44!! - same people - am i correct DDV? xblitxz?

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Rondavu>

Originally posted by DDV
I'm really sorry for you...

Yeah, thats FU"CKIN hard to face this, It was EXACTLY the same for me. I've tryed to "put-down" that info as much as I can, with all possible reasons I was able to think, why SoSuave is good... but I'm happy, I've faced it ;)

Granted this is a free country, but if that site is so good and Destini is so brilliant, why do you post on so suave? I feel sorry for you that you feel so compelled to defend that scatter brained freak. Im sure that if one reads long enough they can find some relevant points on that site, but whats is your obsession with that chick? You and your ilk have an unholy devotion to that broad. From what I gather, anyone who doesn't care for her is either too stupid, too egotistical, too scared or too slow to understand her (or you). If you soft sensitive, guys are so much smarter, evolved and enlightened than everyone else on so suave, why do you wanna post amongst so many dim witted people? Stay your enlightened a$$ amongst the women on that crazy b!tches site.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Then you'll understand (I hope) al BS about "Alpha male", why it just doesn't work. why it's just FAKE.
WOAH!!, back up, this is new, so now your saying there is NO such thing as the alpha male?

then who the fvck were those rare breed of men i saw growing up and occasionally still see who have all women gooey and all men want to be-friend them?

please dont dismiss this, i truly would like an answer.

DDV

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rondavu> First: I've said 100 times, - have some fkin common sense (read - healthy self-esteem), when relating with ppl. And u r stupid (no offence) if you think, she rejected you because of flowers (I guess main problem was - immaturity ;) ).
So you say two 3y/l LTRs, so its 6years. and 28 gfs left, so about ~ 4-5 "gfs" a year. Man you are a fkin "Playa" :D, so can I ask you, why are you here if you r so sucessful? Ok, don't answer. Realy I don't care how many gf's you have had. I was on this site long enough, that I see now all "flaws" of it. And I genuinely want to help ppl, which are the same, as I was. YOU CAN'T get any FKING real confidence here. And I say last time:

NOT SOME STUPID TACTIC, BEHAVIOUR, OR TRICK GETs YOU WOMEN. MOST important thing is YOU dealin' with your issues and complexes (by knowing why you have them, not by MASKING that with some fking pattern) and TAKING ACTION (to start natural nature dynamics). Just that. Thats SO simple.

PricelyDeeds> why do you post on so suave? - I've answered that yet. + I can guarantee you, that 98% ppl on this board, are ppl, which just sit on they fknig asses, and phisolophise all day here. I can say this, 'cause I've PMed a lot earlier, with a different nick with a lot of ppl here. They crash and burn, and try to get up again ( was one of tham). But that's just not real, 'cause it's all based on a FAKE, thought by few ppl, which started theyr own business few years ago, by feeding frustrated mens egos with what they crave for. Do you remember absurd statement here ""Women don't know, what they want". just think a lil, why it was thought, and by WHO? :D I hope, you got the clue.
If you soft sensitive, guys are so much smarter - can I ask you, why you've decided that we are so? And if we are. do you think, you pretending to be some cool "Alpha" are better in some way? :D :D

Puerto>DDV is xblitxz44!! - same people - am i correct DDV? xblitxz? - No, you aren't. As I know, he decided not to put efforts anymore, cause it's hopeless (and I'm starting to see the same)...

( . )( . )> DO you think, those mens get women because of some "Alpha male" quality? Do you know, ow stupid it sounds. Hell. Why don;'t you read that site for fu'ckin sake... ??? If you'd read that with open mind, I guarantee you, all this "Alpha" nonsense would just make you laught.
Phuck, do you think, if you start "pretend" like that men, which gots all the women, you'll start to get the same result? :D :D I know a men, which does NOTHING, and is attracting everybody around. So, maybe I need to start to behave the same to attract?

Ok, enough BSing. You ask WHY? AGAIN: READ READ read... And you'll know, what's to feed ppl AIs to them. Some ppl do that naturally, thats why they attract everybody around them. They reflect ppl AIs. You'd understand whats the REAL maleness, how it's responded by women, with certain amount of maleness or femaleness in them, polaritys and so on... + learn to separate Attraction, and Compulsion (two WHOLE different things. Like and Want to phuck).
But I guess that's language of birds to you, if you even didn't bother to read.

Last edited:

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny how DDV and Destini have the exact same writing style. Incomprehensible that is.

DDV

Don Juan
Reaction score

I'd be very happy, if'd make the same amount of grammar and spelling errors, as she. ;)

Maybe you just have some problems with attention span, thats why it's so incomprehensible. ;)

I know, that a lot of ppl, have challenged their old beliefs by reading this thread. and that a lot of started questioning themselves (as myself, some time ago) and exploring - "Is that really true?". And I know, that even those sworen fans of SoSuave are in doubt now (again: I was in exactly the same situation. I was one of those sworen fans..). And that doubt will remain from now on. Thats first step toward consciousness.
That was my main goal. ;) those, who are conscious enough, and those who are able to jump over their Ego, will understand. And others just aren't ready yet. I guess they need to experience a few BAD slaps to theyr face, from this "system", to start to understand... ;) Good luck Yall.

HighLowJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Craig reeves>

Originally posted by Pook
Give me life. I never want to think about sexuality again. That's why you'll see me getting OUT of sosuave and not posting on another forum.
Pook, your not going to leave are you? Why don't you stay and just talk about something else other then sexuality.

You have a lot to give in just about any area of thinking, and living.

You leaving is like are best friend/ big brother/bartender saying ok guys Im not going to be friends with you any more. your never see or here from me again.

A bunch of guys on here are going to feel AFC. I mean, what's worse? Getting dumped by a girl, or the guy you you always looked up to and always made ya feel better with any part of your life. Your posts are gold.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
" As I know, he decided not to put efforts anymore, cause it's hopeless (and I'm starting to see the same)..."

Heh. Bingo. "Like trying to teach pigs to sing". If anybody wants to discuss this seriously and wants some "real compelling evidence" PM me or e-mail x_blitz44_x@hotmail.com and I'd love to discuss it with you. This thread is just a bunch of egotistic rambling. There are answers and explanations for everything you guys have asked. You just to be able to let go for a second and free your mind in order to see it.

Julius_Caesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
DDV talks alot about pretending. What do you mean? Why can't a person change there actions? Why does changing yourself mean that you are pretending? Honest question. Please don't flame me or try to call me stupid when all I am try to do is to understand.

I for one know that I came here to GROW. which means I came to change the person I was in somebody more charming and funny and smooth and confident as I could. That is my goal, and I think that it most of the other guys goal aswell. To make myself have those things. or I suppose you will like this definition more: I want to make more friends, get more laughts, get less ruffled, and be more centered within myself. What is wrong with that? I hear you cry "complexes and issues!" I kill them with the NOW because I have read and continue to re-read the Power of Now, a book which seems to have MANY SIMILARITIES WITH D9's stuff, no joke, I have seen many things in that book that reflect similarily with sw101.

Why is it that when I try to change myself I can never not be pretending? Why is it always fake? Does it ever work? ego.

Another thing I see. Something very similar between the two sides: the action stuff. DDV says take action. SoSauvers list things. Both really mean the same thing. Because when ( . )( . ) listed those things he said stuff like :KINO. Now DDV response was to just take action and show interest. Isn't kino showing interest? Do you not touch a woman that you are interested in? Do you not use kino? "yes I touch women I like" ok then, what is the diff between DDV's defintion and ( . )( . )? not much, beyond the fact that neither can see the others POV.

Some guys, kids I should say, like myself, came here NOT KNOWING HOW TO TAKE ACTION. I was a complete loser. I was an AFC(I did some of the things that AFCs did). I had confidence in stuff I knew like sports and school and skills, I had no social skills tho. I did not even know that KINO was a good way to show interest. SoSauave is here to DEFINE WHAT ACTIONS AND SHOWING INTEREST IS, where as sw101 seems to go on mindset. From my understanding of what the sw101ers post they see that site as the site that got rid of thier "complexes and problems", and, if I may venture, let them become what they wanted?

And, alot of the stuff DDV says seems ALOT LIKE POOKS POSTS. AUTHENTICS STUFF. so I ask and expect an honest answer, What do you, DDV, think of POOK, the guilding light for masculinity on this board?

Now, since I agreed with both sides, which means I agreed with EVIL SOSAUVE, I am going to guess that the sw101ers will call me misguided and....even stupid again....because I "just can't see what is right in front of me", but I am not flaming, I want anwsers, not that sh!t. Give me anwsers or you guys will lose alot of respect.

Rondavu

Don Juan
Reaction score
2. - Tell me the FIRST time, when some girl rejected you BAD .And I'll tell you, when your "problems" and searching for third eye in the ass started.
Then I said....

The first really bad rejection I got was when I was 17. I took action and bought flowers for a girl I worked with who I had been hanging out with outside work for weeks before. I had them delivered to her. I then told her how much I liked her after work.
So where's my answer? When did my problems start? If you wanna build credibility then at least follow through by putting your money where your mouth is. How can you expect me to respect your point of view if you don't back up your claims?

DDV

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol...

Julius> It'd be a real pain in the ass to me, to write all I've written yet, again. That's just too much...

Why does changing yourself mean that you are pretending?
- maybe you just READ (do you know this word?) SW101, and you'll understand how we change in real. You can't change by starting behave, like some "Cool dude/alpha/DJ/Playa...". You call it changing? That's just mask, you put on. Firstly ask yourself, why do you want to change? What's wrong about you, that you don't have enough friends, or that you don't get womens? Aren't that related with your issues, and complexes, which you've got much earlier? Just think a lil'...

: I want to make more friends, get more laughts, get less ruffled, and be more centered within myself. - again, why do you think some "tactic" or "described behaviour, how CHARIZMATIC ppl behave" will make you more friends? You aren't going to become more charizmatic (all charizmatic person definitions here aren't describing WHY in real, those ppl attract others. Read SW if you wnat to understand what's the deal. I've said already.).

Yes. you read some info, then you go apply it, and look - you befriend few ppl. And WHOA - "it worked. Guys guys..!". And just one thing that worked, was you showed interest, and took action...

You talk about "growing" yourself. but in this board 98% of post's is about getting women. How that can be?

Understand that you CAN'T gain any real confidence from exterior things, all confidence lays within... just learn to let it out.

he said stuff like :KINO. - OK. thats cool. But that doesn't have anything with MAKING women start to want to phuck you. if she doesn't want from the start. Do you get?

Again, you'd be touching women you like, like crazy, naturally. But why you didn't do that earlier? I guess - some coplexes. ;) Why all ppl in the world don't need any stupid KINOing, C&F knowledge, to mate?
Does anybody think about that? And why do you need a bunch of philosophising, just to reach a so SIMPLE goal - have a girlfriend... :) Thats just ironic..

AFCs did). - again. Who thought this termin? heh... few ppl (need to mention? :)) who wanted to make money from frustrated guys (themselves being the same).
WTF? Now I buy flowers, gifts, shocolate EVEN IN THE FiRST DATE [ I hear SS crowd starting to ooze :) ]
sayn' compliments, call her NEXT DAY after I had got her #, and women STILL likes me [Can you believe? What a mirracle!?].

, I had no social skills tho. - maybe let's start from here. Why didn't you have them?

SoSauave is here to DEFINE WHAT ACTIONS AND SHOWING INTEREST IS - really? So why here are statements like "Womens don't know what they want", or things like "Ultimate confodence builder", or "Make her want you, CHALLENGE her, and she will be under your toes" ... :) The core "knowledge" here is FAKE. All Alpha maleness... thats BS. ppl who write that, doen;t have ANY fking sense, how really ppl function... So, how fruits can be healthy from rotten roots?

, where as sw101 seems to go on mindset - SW explains HOW you and I function, why you want to phuck certain girls, why certain girls want to phuck you (talking roughly)... why you have results you have... Maybe it's time to start to read, and later write a questions. M?

the site that got rid of thier "complexes and problems", and, if I may venture, let them become what they wanted? - Yes, but it gives you MUCH more... ;) believe me..

the guilding light for masculinity on this board? - I don't think so. Just he's one who is most conscious here...

I want anwsers, not that sh!t. - dud' ;) I've given them maybe FIVE times. I really can't believe, how you can't see. It's just some mystic... Maybe really try to let go, what you have. and try other viewpoint, and the you'll be able to say which is better? (remember,that I've been in your position already..)

Rondavu: So where's my answer? - heh... you even didn't get a clue... oh god.. :rolleyes:

You didn't answer me: "SO if you are such a "PIMP" :D, why you are here?".

damn... I've put so much efforts, and they go again "Give us the answers!!".. that's just REALLY weird. :rolleyes: I really didn't think that Ego is so powerfull over ppl.

Julius_Caesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
DDV, thank you for try to anwser my questions. alas I have another: Have you read The Power of Now?

as for your question:Why didn't you have them(social skills)? Because I grew up always doing things myself. I never was around anybody. At school I stuck around core friends. But, the PAST DOES NOT MATTER. THE NOW matters. The past and the future are the ego. Complexs and problems are not your life, your being, they are your life situation. I exsist in the now more and more every day. The more focused and intent I am on LIVING THE MOMENT the less and less my "problems" exsist. That is what I have learned. The now is the answer.

Rondavu

Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't answer me: "SO if you are such a "PIMP" , why you are here?".
Good form. You answered a question with a question. Ok I'll be devils advocate once again. I'm here because I enjoy giving advice. I'm now with the woman I'll probably spend the rest of my life with. Happy?

No wait, let me give you the answer you wanted. I'm a desperate dork who couldn't land a lady if she fell out of a second floor window onto me if I was sunbathing on her porch ¢ock side up.

Now you owe me 2 answers. First answer my original question you avoided twice, and then tell me this....

How can you disqualify me as an expert simply based on me being here, and then act like an expert yourself when.......your here too.

DDV

Don Juan
Reaction score
Julius>

No I didn't read EXACTLY that book, but I've read some similar...

Thats very cool to learn to live in the moment, just you can't punch your issues to the side (if you have them).. in that way you just repress them in yourself. Thats why this site is a bunch of BS. Guys here get some fake "Confidence" with these "Techniques", with "Fake it till you make it", with some new isnpiring post, I know that feeling "Oh yes, thats the KEY, I've found it!", and then some unexpected event, and your so called "confidence" dissapears from where it've appeared... And the posts like that "Guys I've fallen to my AFC behaviour again, what to do, what to do??" starts...
Heh. best example on this: Read Mr.Fingers "Shattering your limits" (I've BUMP'ed it on tips forum) even so "cool guru" experienced that... ;) Just let go what you have, and you'll start to see what SW is about (and much more ;) ).
And again NOT confodence gets you women. here's A LOT of misleading and frustrating misperceptions about human behaviour and psychology...

First answer my original question - god, are you really so shallow, that even didn't get a clue? :D

How can you disqualify me as an expert simply based on me being here, and then act like an expert yourself when.......your here too. - I'm not disqualifying you or anybody else. I'm sayin' that this site is a buch of SH!T, which just feeds frustrated guys egos with what they craves for. And I've put MORE then enough arguments to prove that. And if you'r blind or have some difficulties with attention, thats not my problem. I really don't care how many girls you phuck, if you r so succesfull and altruistic :) then good for you. just remember that 95% guys here, aren't the same. ;)

Last edited:

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Destini cant shut her mouth, can she. This chick talks for f*ckin planet earth, man. ON and ON and ON and ON

So I sent her an email simply saying "you talk too much" and she replied all hurt and desperate, the little ****

lol

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Destini cant shut her mouth, can she. This chick talks for f*ckin planet earth man. ON and ON and ON and ON

So I sent her an email simply saying "you talk too much" and she replied all hurt and desperate, the little ****

lol

Rondavu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll ask again...This is the third time

You said:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. - Tell me the FIRST time, when some girl rejected you BAD .And I'll tell you, when your "problems" and searching for third eye in the ass started.

Then I said....

quote:
The first really bad rejection I got was when I was 17. I took action and bought flowers for a girl I worked with who I had been hanging out with outside work for weeks before. I had them delivered to her. I then told her how much I liked her after work.

Then I asked you to enlighten me as to what went wrong? The following is not an adequate educated answer......

quote:
god, are you really so shallow, that even didn't get a clue?

Why is it not adequate? The foundation of your whole being here is based on you knowing better than we do. Try answering my question the right way this time. I know what went wrong. So I do have a clue. What we're really trying to see is if you do. This is your last chance. Your credibility is in the bowl and my hand is on the flusher.

DDV

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rondavu>

Ok, if you are really so clueless, I'l write a quote: "Sexual rejection made us exatly who we are. Thin about it." ... :rolleyes:

Now let ME ask you: Why have you stucked so much on this? Haven't I written enough arguments or what? If yes. the you are hopeless... and I really don't give a **** about your respect for me. Firstly learn to READ, not just SKIM, and think "Oh, whatever, that's ****. not worth reading". and then write.

p.s. - I really doubt, that you are who, you say you are. 'cause here ppl don't come "just for fun" or from altruistic purposes.. ;) So, then, what was the last time, some girl rejected you? :) Whatever. I've really become tired of writing the same 5 times. I've reached my main goal yet...

AMF> - first: you are childish. Second - I'm not Destiny, I'm just talking, what I've learned from her site...