Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Horrible Lies of SeducingWomen101.com

Satan Psycho

Don Juan
Reaction score
SW101 is just another of hundreds of sites that has popped up in the last few years. All that matters is that the material makes sense to you. The stuff here does make sense to me and I have gotten the results to prove it. You can't argue with results, I don't care if you are xblitz. There is plenty of good stuff on this site. Of course there is bull**** and people who don't know what they're talking about, but that can be expected because it's an open message board. I suppose the message board over there is 100% successful players offering advise that is right everytime :rolleyes:

I wouldn't recommend posting or reading posts without first reading all the articles on the main site and the DJ Bible. This is where the bull**** comes from, but when I read posts from uninformed newbies it is transparent - because I understand.

If you are intellegent and able to connect what you've seen all around you all your life, then this site is all you need. If you still want more, go to these:

http://www.fastseduction.com
http://www.pickupguide.com

These are real seduction sites by men who get real life puzzy!

Infinity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: ...

Originally posted by DDV
The number of my posts doesn't say anything about my knowledge about info here.

No, but it says a lot about why you're posting here.

"Non-attachment means you don't let girls control you life, you do what you want to do, and certainly part of that involves getting girls. " - man, that's common sense...
Tell that to the millions of AFCs that don't get it.

" but you do it how you want to do it, you don't bend over backwards for some trick." - so, can you explain HOW you wnat to do it? Do you really believe, that you can "trick" some girl into fvcking you, if she doesn't like you in "that" way, from the start? :))
Once again, I don't believe in tricks. I agree some girls just will not do you. However, the info here will prevent you from making a lot of mistakes that would result in her not doing you. If a girl sees you and thinks she wants to screw you, but you speak like a 5 year old, you aren't getting any! It's not destiny.

"You don't need to go over to that other site and read nuclear physics to figure out how to get girls just as you don't need to turn the basic concepts on this site into nuclear physics." - so, why are you here? :)
I'm here to remind myself and to keep on learning. The stuff here is simple, yet valuable. The more I read it the closer I get to actually practicing it. It's just like it's not complicated to play basketball, but that doesn't mean you can become Michael Jordan overnight.

BTW, info there isn't nuclear physics. You don't even imagine, how free you feel, when you really understand HOW it really works. NO more any tricks, NO more any SS, NO more any DJing, NO more any "rules", NO more any thinking "Is this AFC?", NO more "What she wants to say by that?"... ;) And MOST improtant thing - REAL confidence (not "Fake till you make it", thats biggest ABSURD). ;)
Of course, that's your choice.
Destini is obviously a bad communicator since so many people agree with me that she is hard to read. If that stuff really is gold, then she's doing nobody a service by making it so difficult to follow.

I ask you how can you discount the obvious improvements people that regularly come to this site have made?? Just pure chance that all of a sudden guys start getting lucky??

DDV

Don Juan
Reaction score
;)

"Those are just the building blocks. It's like when you're learning to ride a bike...at first, you have to pay attention to your steering and pedaling, but then it all becomes natural. " -
That's funny... I wrote almost EXACTLY the same words, at D's site, when I first came in. ;) Just now I understand, how stupid it was.

All this "Fake it, till it becomes naturally" is PURE sh|t ;). Heh... that's all about issues you have. if you wnat REAL confodence, you must understand what these issues are, how you got them, and how to overcome them. NOT by pretending to be some confodent PIMP, or making "confident" body language ;)... awww... that's so funny to me now, you don't even imagine.
I really don't have a time to rewrite info on D's site, here. But if you want a sense of REAL liberty of ALL stupid "rules", and "Doing till that comes naturally" just read, and REALLY read, and try (just try) to understand. ;)

"Those are just the building blocks. " - how long do you think a house will remain on "rotten blocks"? ;) One year, two..?

"The stuff here does make sense to me and I have gotten the results to prove it. " - ohh god... adain :). DO YOU KNOW WHY you've got THOSE results??? THAT was because of TAKING YOUR LAZY ASS, and doing SOMETHING. It didn't matter, if you know "info" or DidN't. All that mattered, was TAKING ACTION. Thats ALL.

"If you still want more, go to these:" - oh boy, oh boy... :))) THESE are the MOST misleading sites. MOST, in it's all sense.

"These are real seduction sites by men who get real life puzzy!" - do you know them? Do you know, that that Mr Mistery is just some pimple face teenager, which gets some girls just 'cause he have looks, and because he TAKES ACTION. And as all, he attribute his success to "That trick", or "That technique" or "That NEG"... But he doesn't even realize, that ALL that mattered, was him taking some ACTION. ;)

whatever...

DDV

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm...

If that stuff really is gold, then she's doing nobody a service by making it so difficult to follow. - yeah, that was difficult for me too. Even when I read all that third time, it isn't very easy.
I guess, that's very good mechanism to "throw" out those, who are not ready, or those who won't understand never... :-\

If a girl sees you and thinks she wants to screw you, but you speak like a 5 year old, you aren't getting any! - BUT of she doesn't, result'd be the same.

Let me ask you. WHY bother with "tacticks", "tricks", "mind games", when you just can come to a girl, and pick-up her? :)
And if she doesn't want anything, you don't have to start talking in your mind "Oh, I'm the prize. **** that. she missed the chance. She's just another attention *****. *****...". :)
Why bother, when you know, what happened IN REAL in that situation (read about AI in D's site ;) ).?
Why bother. when you can REALLY learn to SEE, which girl is interested in you, and which NOT, just by comming into room?

again, that's your choice. Just don't forget one thing. Subservience to your EGO, earlier or later, leads to destruction (in this sense, all this and other similar sites, leads to that. Because it's all about your ego.)

Infinity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are some facts about this site:

- On the main page, she asks for e-mail to be sent to K, Whatever @ Kiss My Ass.Com

- She had a kid at the ages of 19, 28, and 35.

- She is 40 years old.

- She is a single mom.

- She's a libertarian (Hey, I sorta am too, but that shows an anarchist element to her)

- She doesn't look bad at all for 40.

Anybody with any common sense can see that this lady has been beaten down by life and now has a hatred for a lot of things including men. Her writing style is archaic and hard to follow because she is out of touch with the average person. She doesn't care if anyone agrees with her or not because she is so thoroughly convinced that she is right.

Yeah, she's next on my list of people to get advice from right after homeless crack addicts and Mike Tyson.

Sting

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People pontificate for different reasons, but the primary purpose is to attract a following for a particular point of view. This thread, as well as many others, reminded me of Rule 27 of the 48 Laws of Power, which states:

Play On People’s Need To Believe To Create A Cultlike Following

People have an overwhelming desire to believe in something. Become the focal point of such desire by offering them a cause, a new faith to follow. Keep your words vague but full of promise; emphasize enthusiasm over rationality and clear thinking. Give your new disciples rituals to perform, ask them to make sacrifices on your behalf. In the absence of organized religion and grand causes, your new belief system will bring you untold power.
In reading this and other seduction sites (including SW101), people should keep in mind that they are interested in acquiring knowledge not a new religion. You need to take what works, and discard the rest.

DDV

Don Juan
Reaction score
Infinity>
- On the main page, she asks for e-mail to be sent to K, Whatever @ Kiss My Ass.Com - so what? :confused:
- She had a kid at the ages of 19, 28, and 35. - again, so what?
- She is 40 years old. - i think that's very good. On this board most people are under theyr 20. ;). + 15 (or what) years she was strip dancer. ;)

- She is a single mom. - hmmm... I guess thats her business.

Anybody with any common sense can see that this lady has been beaten down by life and now has a hatred for a lot of things including men - again. DON't forget. that I'm a man :)). Do you think, that if I wouldn't be so sure about all this, I'd talk such things? Or even more - I'd stay for WOmen, which explains how to pick-up them? LOL.

Her writing style is archaic and hard to follow because she is out of touch with the average person. - I agree. I just thinks, thats because she wants to make a little SHAKE of "reality", to those, who read her site.

She doesn't care if anyone agrees with her - I too wouldn't give a flying fvck about that. Just look how much work is put there, to write all that ALONE. ;)

Sting>acquiring knowledge not a new religion. - thats true. Just some info (read - SS and similar) is CRAP. which just leads to destruction...

One more thing. (I'll write in her style ;) ) If you'd SHUT up, and TRY to read that, rather that trying write all possible arguments for defending your fvsking ego illusion. You'd see. that THAT info is based on REAL things, on facts of life, on psychology. She just doesn't need to reinvent the wheel, that's all core human nature.

Guys. I was one of you. I was here very long. I've read VERY much, I've tryed VERY much, and now I'm talking this. Don't you think that means something?

I can repeat: I had astonishing results after JUST one week of studying SW. just one fvckin week. + unbelieavable snese of liberty of all AFC DJ JERK C&F NEG TECHNICUES TACTICS CHALLENGES and similar sh|t. While whole two years was just a lot of struggling, like "Ahh THATS gold" few weeks later "Damn, what this mean?? Why that, or there??" (as for MAJORITY of guys here, and in other boards. They r just comming back and back, sooner or later... because it's FAKE. firstly started by few people, who tryed to make some money).
Is it so hard to undersand, that no fvcking technique means anything. and means just DOING SOMETHING for god sake... ;) That's just your "logical" explanations why you scored that time, and not that. Soon all this will be like : "Hey, I drove to shop yesterday, and I ran over, this beautiful chick. And you know, she digged me VERY MUCH. How do you think? I guess that's a good tactic, just take your car, search for HB, and GO!" .. ok, thats absurd, but I'm just trying to make some sense (somewhere was similar topic with "punching girl a "liitle"". damn. Wtf?).

I see, that you are analyzing this well, and I ca guarantee you 200%, that if you'll keep studying, you'll come to the same page as me. ;) You'll see. I just try to help you to avoid all that BS and fvcking-up your mind. why go through all that sh|t' I've came.. ?

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeducingWomen101.com is a website devoted to helping men in the dating world, by a woman named a Destini9, just in case some of you don't know what these guys are talking about.

My personal opinon on SeducingWomen101.com is that it does anything but make men feel like they can actually improve their dating life by being eductated in the way things work.

The site tends to spin off of a "you either have it or you don't" attitude. So to me, the advice that she gives makes men feel like it is pointless to even try, because they "just don't have it".

Basically, what I'm saying is that she makes guys feel like if they can't walk into a room, and have every woman swoon over them, there is little to nothing they can do to change they're position in their dating/sex life, except drastically change their looks/or income.

When guys go to sites like these, they want something that they can start doing TODAY that will improve their dating life. So they will naturally dismiss her advice as "for rich, handsome studs only."

My belief is that her site's information is almost useless at best.

Let's face it, unless the materials that are being taught on that site refers to the COMMON MAN, which clearly aren't, then there is no use in the world for good average guys out there having trouble with their dating life to even check it out.

My book (coming soon), and other great ones like Double Your Dating and the DJ Bible are specially tailored and designed for the COMMON MAN, not some super-hot movie star looking guy. Books like these are written FOR the common man, by a common man.

I don't know where I stand in the looks department. But all I know is...until I started doing he RIGHT things with women, I HAD NO SUCCESS AT ALL. Now, about 85% of the time, my encounters with women are successful, and it feels DAMN good knowing this.

And YES, the common man can attract women that he wants to date.

DDV

Don Juan
Reaction score
Craig reeves>

feel like they can actually improve their dating life by being eductated in the way things work. - heh.. funny, but thats the only BEST way, in ALL things. ;)

, the advice that she gives makes men feel like it is pointless to even try, because they "just don't have it". - have you read it? No. Or just skimmed.
, they want something that they can start doing TODAY - yes, guys who come to sites like SS, are just trying to find some "quick fix". but that's just "quick fix" and nothing more... ;)

My belief is that her site's information is almost useless at best. - that's your choice. Just don't forget, that we "construct" our lives, from beliefs...

COMMON MAN, which clearly aren't, - that's exactly what that is. I'm common man too...

until I started doing he RIGHT things with women, I HAD NO SUCCESS AT ALL. - my question: DID you do ANYTHING at all?

And YES, the common man can attract women that he wants to date. - ... that was a BIG mistake ;). Remember: that's just your ego talking. Jump over it, and you'll see "The truth".

I know how unbelieavable and absurd it sounds, when you create so many illusions for yourself, when you s strongly believe in them. I was in that "stage" too. Ok. if you don't believe me, read one of "gurus" on this site Mr.Fingers thread "Shattering your limits" (or similar..) and you'll see, that EVEN he started to understand how misleading is all sites similar to this (including this)..
Damn, EVEN pook have came to SW, and writed a post, that he agrees with D. ;) Guys. OPEN YOUR fvckin EYES ;)

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
It's dating advise from a broad .:mad:

Why is this an issue?

Julius_Caesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
All that I got out of that stuff, and what seemed to be the guiding principle, was that females are attracted to masculinity. The more masculine you are the more girls will be attracted to you. Duh. Let me rephrase that, the more of a MAN you are the more girls will be attracted to you. ***cough***Be A Man***By Pook***cough***. The big problem is that she, apparently, knows what she wants, but doesn't KNOW how to explain masculinity. She says that in one of her papers. She knows what she wants when she sees it, but she can't tell us how to become more masculine. She can't explain it, and if you can't explain it can you really know it? I don't think so.

She uses examples of men, pics included, and picks the more masculine of the pair. She can't explain it, and she has to show it. Now to give her some slack I can't explain WHY I like some girls more than others, BUT I DID'T GO AND WRITE A SITE ABOUT IT! I can't say why some girls are more feminine than others. So if I can't do that, trying to figure out which of two guys women see as better is an exersize completely lost on me.

And the other problem, commented on here by other guys, is the hopelessness of attraction. I am a pretty masculine guy, but I am not pretty. I don't have a model face, I do have a unique face though. I do have the masculine build though. I have reconciled my self to this. I won't be better looking than some of my friends. I can't change my face. So I asked myself, was it still possible to be more maculine than the pretty faces out there? then the connections came to me in a resounding YES!

Masculinity has two parts: how you look, and how you act. The masculine your actions, the more masculine you are! This is why we see good looking guys, who are also wimps, get passed over for MEN.

So, coming to the conclusion of my lengthy post, I will state what this site does infinitly better than sw101. All those "tricks" people keep refering to started one way: I want to become more masculine in my actions, I will learn and observe and experiment, I will observe the actions of guys more masculine than myself, try to understand what they are doing, and make myself do some of the same things. I evolve myself through absorbing. Once I can understand what it is to be male, I can begin to be male myself. Do you get what I am saying. I can't do something I don't understand. But being male is more than "tricks", it is the confidence and mindset. Tricks are fine with confidence and mindset because everything else is too. So "tricks" are just observations made by people who act more masculine than the other. "Tricks" are just things that MEN DO. This is not bad. where is this bad? I want to know what MEN do. Tricks don't define masculinity, but are a part. Get my drift?

NMMWCR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its the same site.

sosuave.com=seducingwomen101.com

It is like a quarter. There is a heads side and a tails side (obverse and reverse if you prefer) but together they are a single coin. Sosauve is the active 'yang' portion of the mating process, seducingwomen101.com is the fertile 'yin' portion of the process.

You can get to where you are going with either site. But remaining intentionally ignorant of the alternative point of view will only retard your progress. Take a few weeks to turn the chess board around and immerse yourself in the mindset of the other side before you form your conclusions.

DDV

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh guys...

how miseled you are... :( I really don't want any flame here, but Julius> if you understood JUST that, then you didn't understand anything... I guess that when some user of that site said "You must be "deep " enough, to REALLY grasp info there" was very right...

"You can get to where you are going with either site. " - NO you can't. Is it really so hard to understand? I've put a lot of efforts, even with my bad EN, trying to explain, why all this is FAKE, and nothing more. You CAN't replace your complexes and issues with some bunch of stupid "tricks" (which in real DOESN't work. What works, is YOU doing SOMETHING, for god sake...). hmmm...

whatever...

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Craig reeves>

Originally posted by DDV
Damn, EVEN pook have came to SW, and writed a post, that he agrees with D. ;) Guys. OPEN YOUR fvckin EYES ;) [/B]
I think you misunderstood the post. On the SW101 forum it was being asked, "Why doesn't pook post here?" So I posted there to explain why pook doesn't post there (or anywhere else).

What I found interesting about Destini is that she was able to wake up particular speed seducers.

I can't agree or disagree with Destini because I haven't read her material and I never plan to. I haven't read any 'seduction' material for a couple of years and I like it that way.

For those interested, the post is here:

http://users.boardnation.com/~destini9/index.php?board=40;action=display;threadid=339;start=20

Infinity

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems everyone who is a fan of SedW101 is completely vague in their explanation of the site, hence the obvious scepticism. It almost sounds like those moneymaking programs that tell you you can make thousands of bucks in a month with no real explanation of HOW.

So, here's my challenge to those people: Summarize each "lesson" on the site in a few sentences. And, don't tell me it's too complicated to summarize in a few sentences. You could summarize Einstein's Theory of Relativity in a few sentences and people would get some idea of what you're talking about.

I'm tired of hearing this crap like "you must be deep enough to grasp the site", "you didn't really understand anything if that's all you got."

OK, just FREAKING EXPLAIN THE ****! Nobody ever explains crap from that site, all they freaking do is say that this site is wrong and you have to be deep enough to grasp the other site.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Infinity, I would have ripped you a new ass-hole by now but a) I've already discussed and debated this shyt OVER and over again, and b) you're new. Do a search.

Infinity

Don Juan
Reaction score
a. I've seen your picture xblitz and I'd like for you to try and rip me a new ******* pansy.

b. I've been here under different names since Jan. 2003.

I've read posts about SW101 and nobody ever explains it! Some proselytizing effort you guys have got going on....:rolleyes:

Julius_Caesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading pooks post, I retract anything I would have responded to. I know what I know, and it works for me. that is that.

NMMWCR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can any of you folks who hate SW101 so deeply explain precisely what it is that you find so offensive about the site? I truly do not understand the venom.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by NMMWCR
Can any of you folks who hate SW101 so deeply explain precisely what it is that you find so offensive about the site? I truly do not understand the venom.
incomprehension for men, put the sh!t in point form. EASY MANSPEAK, YES alot of us are "dumb", no need for 6000 page essays to make a point any man can make in 1 PARAGRAPH.

btw i dont hate the chick or her site, when the basics this site teaches no longer work and i stop getting kunt , then i will think about spending the next solid fortnight deciphering it into manspeak.