Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The honeymoon is over, the ship is sinking.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been dating with my primary girl for a good solid 4-5 months now.
She is getting cold now, still tells me the usual, "I miss you I love you" but the soul is missing.
I can feel in my gut the spark is dying. She's not too eager to text or call anymore, she is a little too "busy" lately.
Doom is coming, break up is inevitable, don't feel like ghosting and push and pull games, too old for that ****. When it doesn't work it doesn't work.

Hate to start over again. Just hate to find a new girl again. What a ****ty day.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been neglecting my other plates too, one has a "boyfriend" since a week or 2 and my other plate I ghosted on her when I was in the honeymoon phase and she blocked me.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why did you ghost your plate in the honeymoon phase and not back off her instead

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why did you ghost your plate in the honeymoon phase and not back off her instead
She was giving me sh!ttests, flaking on dates, I was tired of that sh!t and I was in the honeymoon phase with my primary girl, so I ignored her phone calls and didn't return her texts. I noticed last week she blocked me, and I didn't care then.

byers90

Don Juan
Reaction score
you make it sound like it's pretty much over. if there is no way to salvage things then you have to be able to cut your losses and move on. anything less will only **** yourself over in the long run. unless it's your wife or something, a woman in which you have put a lot of investment in.....you have to of the mentality that you can and will drop her at any point in time. now i'm not saying you should that in this case as i'm not you or know what's going on, but you shouldn't hem and haw about it if it's at the point of no return. you have a lot of guys that are in ****ty relationships that are doomed but they refuse to let go because they get attached.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You are low man on totem pole. She busy with other 'poles'.

The red flag of slutdom, seems appropriate in the case. Or, she's taken up knitting!:p

Last edited: