Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Hollywood cucks - Don't follow in this dudes footsteps. - A warning for all dudes

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hollywood is a cuck fest. It is filled with manginas. In the article the guy is basically her nanny and maid, it leaves the question, what the hell does she do, what does she bring to the relationship? If you see the picture of them together you can tell he is super beta, from the beta body language to the look in his eyes. I don't understand how men can live this way.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Hollywood is a cuck fest. It is filled with manginas. In the article the guy is basically her nanny and maid, it leaves the question, what the hell does she do, what does she bring to the relationship? If you see the picture of them together you can tell he is super beta, from the beta body language to the look in his eyes. I don't understand how men can live this way.
Yep, he failed the ultimate sh!t test. I would had said here, let me get the door for you. Oh, I look forward in sharing 50% of your tv show residuals for the forseeable future.

Asset distributions work both ways dudes and dudettes. But now, this guy handed his balls to her for safe keeping in her purse. He's the manny and she's without a doubt doing another dude on the side. She's lost a good amount of weight over the past year or so. Hmm...

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I really don't think there is any more to the story than this:

Men are biologically polygamous, and women are biologically monogamous. Social engineering has attempted to reverse those roles, within a legally enforced monogamous society, in which men are shamed for our nature, and women are encouraged to defy theirs. This creates a constant conflict where there should be none, in the home.
She basically said, you take care of the kid 100% and cook/clean the home or I walk. That's uncool and not even close to being right. He caved and starting sucking her d!ck in order to "keep" her.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are biologically polygamous, and women are biologically monogamous.
No, there is no species where "men" are polygamous and women are monogamous. In polygynous species most males are celibate unless they can force their way into not being so, only the apex males are polygamous, and females may be opportunistic. That means for the kind of species you have in mind, it makes more sense to say "most men are more or less celibate", and offsetting this may be a reason why human males have become typically far more monogamous than other species' males that don't even have the concept. Furthermore women are not just "biologically monogamous". Finally, humans in general are no one "thing": https://kevishere.com/2016/04/21/wrapping-up-the-blank-ogamous-series/ .

It gets a lot harder to construct the kind of narrative you want when you actually take bioanthropology into account... come on dude.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will demonstrate the error in your reasoning:

if we were to isolate four groups of humans into groups of 10 humans each, by placing them into four separate biospheres, with everything they needed to support up to 100 humans for one hundred years, which group would populate its biosphere the fastest, the group with 10 men, the group with 10 women, the group with 9 men and 1 woman, or the group with 9 women and 1 Man?
lol, that's a physiological constraint and in an utterly non-realistic environment at that, not a behavior let alone a behavior in a real environment where humans actually evolved and live. If this were an assignment you wouldn't even get a grade on this.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it isn't an assignment , just a simple question. the fact that you didn't bother to answer it indicates that you agree the answer is obvious to everyone.

environment and opportunity are the only alterable reproductive strategies. a man can reproduce either monogamously or polygamously, what a woman is constrained by her biology to only monogamous reproduction
It's a strawman question. And yes I agree the answer is obvious to everyone, which is that you don't know what the fvck you're talking about but when you go on the internet you like to pretend that you do.

You alter environment and opportunity beyond reality to make a conclusion about reality. That makes as much sense as me making up fictive physics to claim I know something about real physics. Second, humans have innate evolved behaviors both as a species and as individuals which means that "environment and opportunity" is not everything that determines behavior because it interacts with the human's own motivation. If you put different species or different people in the same environment with the same opportunity, they won't all react the same.

"Monogamous reproduction" xD hahaha, man it's funny when you just make terms up. First, there is no "monogamous reproduction", a woman can have kids with multiple fathers. What you meant to say was social monogamy. Second, there is cuckolding or unknown fatherhood from group mating.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His younger daughter has probably more testosterone than he does.

Wheter we like it or not our biology is one of the strongest factor when it comes of our choices and behaviours.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are biologically polygamous, and women are biologically monogamous.
I would tweak that to men are biologically programmed to be promiscuous, women are biologically selective. I don't think either is built for 100% monogamy. That's a man-made construct that's failed more than it's succeeded through the ages.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll agree with you that it's obvious that one of us doesn't know what the fvck he's talking about. Now, do you want to have a rational discussion or do you want to keep acting like a little butthurt b1tch?
I might as well "discuss" bioanthropology with the Mad Hatter as with you. "Constrained by biology to monogamous reproduction", that's a literally nonsensical term and not something you would have said if you were either informed enough to know what you're talking about or informed enough to know that you don't know what you're talking about. You are consulting your own imagination rather than bioanthropology, it's impossible to discuss with that.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Intelligent people, when confused, ask for clarification, before planting both feet in their mouths. In the future, please, choose between stupid and arrogant, because both is a bad look.
I like to be upfront and my tendency to call things out that I know are BS sometimes gets the better of me, but I'm ready to get past this if you are. Just promise not to be a bad little boy with your claims about bioanthropology again that you count on not being challenged, OK sweetie? :)

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Women are children. The first mistake men make with women is expecting them to act like men. They aren't. They're children. And like any spoiled child, women will constantly ask for things you'd be insane to give them. He's a sh1tty father, because he never realized that his wife was one of his kids. Men who keep expecting women to grow up will keep being disappointed. They can't. Femininity is a necessarily stunted stage of development.

"But I gave her everything she wanted! I did everything she asked!"

Yeah, b1tches be crazy. Right? No. They're children. Imagine a single mother saying the same thing to a judge, about her "good boy," when he's about to be sent away for life.
Not sure if childen would be the correct answer, but I get what you are saying. However, that has little to do with this thread. This has more to do with the dude than her.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I understand. Her ultimatum was originally based on her biology, though, and when hubby caved, she ran with ball. Now, he's washing dishes and baby clothes; he's so ambitious....he even sews.
Nothing wrong with sewing.. I've used Youtube to learn how to fix my clothes from time to time. Some of the best tailors are men.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's cucks end of story,my bpd ex would storm a moon on me if she could to get me soften up, putting me in cell etc, she ended up alone playing good mother and her looks went from day to night in no time.