"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

The history of Mr. X

rjaudenes

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 6, 2004
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
Brazil, São Paulo
Mr. X wake up late every morning, and arrives late at work. Mr. X not speaks with anyone in his work, oh! He says, I have an excuse, nobody like me as im, so I won’t waste time with bull**** conversations. At the lunch time Mr. X ask for 2 pieces of pizza, Mr. X is not worried about shape, he says: Hell, is just a piece of pizza, at night I’ll eat something better (and eat a sandwich). Mr. X’s friend invite him to spend a night in the Disco, But Mr. X reply, Come on Mr. Friend, your friends are sluts, all of them, so, how could I take a chance, never! Mr. x arrive at home, have the dinner, masturbate and watch TV until 3:00am and say: Tomorrow will be a better day…

After be hardly rejected for hundreds of woman, Mr. X get very, very sad and start to seek for help – books, e-books, cool hair, cool clothes and he finally found So Suave!!! Yepe! Finally I found the answers for the woman, now, with patience I will turn a Don Juan, a Jedi a Master of Seduction. Mr. X spend nights learning Pook, etc., etc.

Mr. X get some dates, but he feels something is wrong… Hell!!! I can easily not call she for 3 days, but after 4 dates I get involved. HELLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!! More So Suave!!!! More posts!!! More Field Report!!! And Mr. X come back to So Suave, for more Pook, etc ., etc., and when he backs to the field the vicious cycle starts again… Mr. X look at the Sky and cry: What the damn is happening!!! no answers… no dates… no woman… no get laid… To deal with the sensation of empty Mr. X watch more stupid movies at 3:00am, masturbate, get isolate from people and seek happiness in the woman and LTR's...

Poor Mr. X!

One day Mr. X decide he will wake up early, but he fail, fail, fail, fail, fail and one day he get it! Oh man! Say Mr. X, im feeling much better! He decided to work out, accept Mr. Friend’s invitations. In result, he gets more COMFORTABLE about himself, so more CONFIDENT, he feels the best power is be able to produce happiness by him, Hell!, say Mr. X: Now I realize I don’t need Mrs. X to be happy, I can be happy CORRECT my mistakes, be a better persone.

People realize Mr. X is changing, so people get curious and try to spend more time with Mr. X to be like him.

Mr. X realized So Suave’s lessons are just a mirror of the behavior of the great man who wake up early, accept invitations, etc. He understand his behavior is a mirror of his life, so, instead of try to COPY a behavior, go deep your life, found the real demons inside you, kill them and you will conquer the best behavior. You’ll start to trust in your skills, you start TRUST you, so, people will TRUST you.

Hey, Say Mr. W – This is Self improvement! Masturbation!!! Fool!!!

No - answered Mr. X – No, because I learned LOVE life, when this happen you:

- Accept what life give you. Oh, im dating a ****ing slut girl, it doesn’t matter, let’s get fun. But if you are worried about elevate Ego shields, you won’t get funny and won’t get girl, because you are too worried about protect your EGO!!! Nothing is sufficient!!! This girl is an AW, that girl is an ET, other is ugly, etc., etc., what’s is enough for our EGOS???

- You do things with heart. A painter love paint not to improve himself, but to smell the paint, feel the forms of objects, give life to things. You think Mozart was thinking in self improvement?? No! Inside his heart he loved the music. Not improve yourself, love you do – you see the difference? When you improve yourself you became boring, because Perfect is Boring.

- You love the human nature – the creation of the life… How could you love someone if you note love human nature? Remember, woman is a creation of life – enjoy her crazy mind, her incongruent behavior, she’s human…


Mr. X is happy now… because he has married with life, not with relationships (AFC) or his EGO

He still has not a LTR, he feel doesn’t need one (but many girls he’s dating want to be in a LTR with he! :D)

This not a post I get in some damn place, I discovered this some days ago, after a hard travel - I hope this help the others warriors.



Thanks, Rafael from Brazil
--------------------------------------------
The best way to learn is going to the field and deal the demons inside us
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

PalmerTheCharmer

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 22, 2004
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
UK
Yeah I can relate to what he's saying here. About correcting your faults and learning to truly appreciate yourself. Good post.
 
Top