Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The high score theory

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In that "High Score Theory" post, I wrote about an ex who was still doing fairly regular searches for me on Facebook. For the hell of it, I decided to log in and see if she's still thinking about me. It's been 8 years since we broke up and she's currently in a LTR. The last time she did a search for me was at the end of September (3 months ago). I stand by my case.
Who can you see that she did a search on you?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't it fvcking crazy? When I came up with that theory, I kept trying to tell myself that this 5hit doesn't happen, but then I'd see it happen again and again. I still have women from high school who make sure they remain in contact. I still see women hooked on men from high school that they haven't seen in decades. I also see women still hooked on their first husbands even after decades of not interacting with them. It stays with them 100%. This is why you never marry a bytch who's fvcked a multitude of men. She will leave you for a man she fvcked decades ago.
It definitely sounds like he has a high score on her pinball machine. He did say however she had left him for another guy years ago. What do you think caused that and how would a new guy trump someone with an established high score like that?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It definitely sounds like he has a high score on her pinball machine. He did say however she had left him for another guy years ago. What do you think caused that and how would a new guy trump someone with an established high score like that?
It doesn't matter who ended the relationship. Remember that women live in the moment of their emotions. Her entire family was pressuring her to ditch me.

A new guy generally can't trump someone else's previous high score. If I entered into her life again, there's a good chance I could make something happen between me and her.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A new guy generally can't trump someone else's previous high score.
I have a question regarding this. How much more alpha or higher is the guy's SMV to occupy the top of a chicks leaderboard.

Rollo said that "10 seconds of alpha is worth more than a lifetime of beta for women"

Say a DJ pumps and dumps a chick. How much is the difference in their SMV is the guy 2 points more etc.

Cause I completely believe the theory and agree with the new guys not giving the same rush. Just as an addicts first is his most satisfying unless its something more potent.

I know a chick who was pumped and dumped by chad. close to a year later she still wishes for him. Obviously he has the leadership score. But I expected someone else who was with her for almost 5 years. 5 Years they had of non stop drama. The guy must have had 10-15 side chicks during their time and enough fights/emotional roller-coasters but the new guy just trumped him in a few weeks.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a chick who was pumped and dumped by chad. close to a year later she still wishes for him. Obviously he has the leadership score. But I expected someone else who was with her for almost 5 years. 5 Years they had of non stop drama.
I would believe that the chick in question has other issues. I went on three dates with a woman I wasn't very interested in. Never even fvcked her. She stalked me for about a year. She had two ex-husbands. She called me at one point when I was avoiding her calls and told me that one of them was going to jail and she "wanted someone she could talk to". This chick was a fvcking nutcase. I'm guessing the same goes for the chick you're talking about. A few of them just seem to have an obsession disorder.

The high score theory is gold. @Desdinova any types on western guys finding women where we can be their high score?
Age 18-23 is where you're going to find them.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would believe that the chick in question has other issues. I went on three dates with a woman I wasn't very interested in. Never even fvcked her. She stalked me for about a year. She had two ex-husbands. She called me at one point when I was avoiding her calls and told me that one of them was going to jail and she "wanted someone she could talk to". This chick was a fvcking nutcase. I'm guessing the same goes for the chick you're talking about. A few of them just seem to have an obsession disorder.
Interesting. I never figured the theory was valid even if there was no s3x. For the chick I know I felt she is obsessed and probably has other underlying issues but the primary reason she is obsessed is cause the guy dumped her. She always boasts about dumping guys and here the tables flipped on her. Could be similar for that chick of yours that she now wants what she cant have. Or maybe she perceived the SMV difference was vast and felt out of your league/wanted to lock down the guy with the highest SMV she met?

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. I never figured the theory was valid even if there was no s3x. For the chick I know I felt she is obsessed and probably has other underlying issues but the primary reason she is obsessed is cause the guy dumped her. She always boasts about dumping guys and here the tables flipped on her. Could be similar for that chick of yours that she now wants what she cant have. Or maybe she perceived the SMV difference was vast and felt out of your league/wanted to lock down the guy with the highest SMV she met?
Women can't handle rejection in general and they have this strong urge to get the last word in. If she was dumped in a way she can't handle, the guy will stay on her mind forever. My ex's mother was completely obsessed by the biological father of my ex even though she was newly married. She was calling her daughters to talk about him every other day, was stalking him, even searching for blue prints of the house he's living in right now (with a new woman) and analyzing/overanalyzing everything he did. And we're talking many YEARS later. The experience of being dumped can flip a switch in a woman that turns into obsession. In men too btw.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never figured the theory was valid even if there was no s3x.
Yes, it's valid. My GF has a friend who was with a guy for 7 years. She kicked him to the curb and then briefly but obsessively hooked up with a guy she went to school with; a guy she never fvcked before. She spent the next year and a half mourning his disinterest.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 31. Any tips for meeting them?
Whatever works for a 30 year old woman will work on a 20 year old woman. All women's brains are wired the same. If you interact with enough people, you should be able to come across a female who's young and legal. They're going to be friends of friends, daughters, workers, etc. Just get out there and look for them.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they will reach out just for validation, especially if living out of state and meeting up is impossible. I had one ex do this. She did float meeting up with me if she is ever in town, but she won't be.
They can get validation from any man, and they will take it. They only really value validation from men they are interested in at some level. It's the 'what level' of interest that she has that is the question.

If she isn't interested in you, and you try to make something happen... you are a stalker and creep.

If she is interested in you, and you try to make something happen... it's playful flirting.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I can give you a specific. Ex messages me after years. We chat. She sends me a pic of her showing off her ass. I flirt. She says "ew...that ship has sailed." How that fits into your paradigms I dont know, but clearly she was pretty desperate for validation from me without any real interest in hooking up. I mean every AW is like this.
Flirting is female behavior. If I get an ass pic I’m saying “bring that ass over on <day> so I can smack it”