“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

The High School DJ Bible

It's all good!

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2003
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Hey, do any of you guys have a link to the high school DJ bible? I can't find one and don't have it bookmarked.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
Yikes

Be duly careful to NOT use the "Search" function of this forum to find what you're looking for.

Do NOT put the search function of this board to use, guys: instead, make posts requesting something easily found through the searching exploits of others.

</satire>

Lorenzo's High School Don Juan Bible
 

It's all good!

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2003
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
LOL thanks, I'll try the search next time.
 
Top