Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Hiearchy of What Fuels Male Confidence

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
1) Your physique / Stature
This is and will always be one of the main fuels of confidence in a man. This includes his height, his stature, his size, etc. As men the smaller and weaker looking men don't get respected as much, unless they have an archetype that overrides it such as being super cool and having a cool devil may care personality, and activities to fit the scheme. But besides that, its also about how good you believe you look and feel. Some are okay with a dad bod and gut sticking out. Some are more confident when shredded, abs showing, well defined muscles.

Some fixes for this:
-Start lifting weights, doing cardio regiments, eating healthy and clean

2) Dressing well. Having Style. / Fresh Hair Cut, Scent/Cologne
When we're dressed nicely, whether that might mean a t shirt that fits nice with a great pari of jeans, or a nice sports coat and button up , we obviously feel more confident. Then we might also have accessories that make us feel great, like a nice watch, or a great pair of sneakers or dress shoes that we spent some money on. Ofc, we can't forget how we feel when we have our hair nicely cut and have a good scent.

Some tips:
-Have a good haircut schedule, take time out every night to prepare outfit(s) for tomorrows activities, coordinate yourself well, smell nice. Make sue you shower first thing every single morning so your blood vessels open up, and you feel more energetic, and you have your clothes already prepared to look good throughout the day. Stretching in the morning, fixing your bed, working out are all great energizers too.

3) Have a set of goals and plans for the day

This is something you can take 10 minutes to meditate on in the morning, or even a to do list you created the day before. Make sure some of these goals and plans include some things you want to do that empower you and your masculinity.
This keeps us motivated on our tasks, making us feel primed and ready. We are focused on our goals and tasks.

4)Your health.

Honestly, looking good doesn't mean **** if you don't feel good or know you're putting good nutrients in your body. Have your powerups, whether its some vitamins and supplements that boost you or help your hair stay shiny or whatever you may care about.

5) Having activities that make you feel more masculine/confident.

One of the first ones that comes to mind is being apart of an MMA / Boxing Gym. So you can learn some nice skills while working out and be around other masculine men who are active. Some who probably even compete on an amateur or professional level. Another one can be basketball, running, DJing, spending time talking to women in social settings, fixing cars, learning about technology or real estate. Whatever empowers you really. I imagine Tom Brady would not have been the same confident person had he never picked up a football or played baseball (which started his sports journey).

6) Alright i got pretty bored writing this stuff so im going to end this short. Going to go workout thanks for reading

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Agree with point 3, a schedule to plan out your day is very important. If we don't have a schedule a lot of us forget to do stuff or just put it off.

Its Very satisfying To look at your schedule during thr end of the day knowing you did everything on there.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This used to be common sense and a given for the older generations. Somewhere along the lines, this has changed to a point where guys have to be reminded or educated about this. A lot of this due to weak fathers(rise of feminism) or single mother households. Society has definitely gone down hill since our fathers or grandfathers generation. Sad..,

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This used to be common sense and a given for the older generations. Somewhere along the lines, this has changed to a point where guys have to be reminded or educated about this. A lot of this due to weak fathers(rise of feminism) or single mother households. Society has definitely gone down hill since our fathers or grandfathers generation. Sad..,
I do not think that men were better back in the days in this regards from this point of view

but I have to agree , a boy being raised by a single mother or with a cucked father will not have the basics right

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not think that men were better back in the days in this regards from this point of view

but I have to agree , a boy being raised by a single mother or with a cucked father will not have the basics right
Sure it does because men were forced into it or were in environments that fostered that type of behavior or thinking.

Think about how many guys in recent times have been pvssified due to their surrounding situations/environments? "Oh no, my internet is slow" is the most they had to deal with until recent times with Covid.

Our parents or grandparents generation went through a lot of bigger problems like wars, depression, stock market and real estate crashes. Stakes were higher back then and we had better guidance, leadership, mentorship(more stronger family unit, hardly any single mothers, low feminism, tough guy upbringing, less government baby sitting, less lawsuit happy society, more common sense, less helicopter parenting, etc)

But through all those adversities created or formed better men out of us. That was the reward at the end of the tunnel.

I guarantee you if we had a war going on now with another country, Covid would seem like a pvssy's problem. Hell, even the last couple wars paled in comparison to wars like Viet Nam.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure it does because men were forced into it or were in environments that fostered that type of behavior or thinking.

Think about how many guys in recent times have been pvssified due to their surrounding situations/environments? "Oh no, my internet is slow" is the most they had to deal with until recent times with Covid.

Our parents or grandparents generation went through a lot of bigger problems like wars, depression, stock market and real estate crashes. Stakes were higher back then and we had better guidance, leadership, mentorship(more stronger family unit, hardly any single mothers, low feminism, tough guy upbringing, less government baby sitting, less lawsuit happy society, more common sense, less helicopter parenting, etc)

But through all those adversities created or formed better men out of us. That was the reward at the end of the tunnel.

I guarantee you if we had a war going on now with another country, Covid would seem like a pvssy's problem. Hell, even the last couple wars paled in comparison to wars like Viet Nam.
I agree with you that tough times create tough people

but still I do not fully agree with the whole thing . I think that the main problem is that society is crumbling because men let it crumble in the first place

women do whatever they do because men let them do it

as an example , only fans would not exist if there would not be a sh1tload of men paying

men are responsible for whatever it happens now , and most of the men that let this happen are actually those who were toughened up by the tough times

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you that tough times create tough people

but still I do not fully agree with the whole thing . I think that the main problem is that society is crumbling because men let it crumble in the first place

women do whatever they do because men let them do it

as an example , only fans would not exist if there would not be a sh1tload of men paying

men are responsible for whatever it happens now , and most of the men that let this happen are actually those who were toughened up by the tough times
I agree with you there. It was men that let these things happen and continue letting it happen. But in the context of the original post, it is something all guys should do.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you there. It was men that let these things happen and continue letting it happen. But in the context of the original post, it is something all guys should do.
We might blame feminism for our problems and stuff like that , but at the end of the day this is full patriarchy , just that men are stup1d enough to let things go really south and then they just complain about it :)

the problem with men in general is that they lack purpose . A guy needs purpose otherwise he is a vegetative state , as billions of men currently are

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we all know men created this mess but unfortunately, we can't reverse time. We have to guide other men in the right ways and try to knock down this feminist virus that is continually spreading and not doing anything good for society.

However most men cave into the pvssy kryptonite so unless we get real advanced sexbots, it's going to be an uphill battle unfortunately until then.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I think we all know men created this mess but unfortunately, we can't reverse time. We have to guide other men in the right ways and try to knock down this feminist virus that is continually spreading and not doing anything good for society.

However most men cave into the pvssy kryptonite so unless we get real advanced sexbots, it's going to be an uphill battle unfortunately until then.
I predict in 5 years time we will have fully functional Sex bots, and in 5 more years they would br affordable enough for mass production.

It will be the savior of mankind.