Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Heterosexual Pick up vs. the Homosexual Pick-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, lets think about this one.....lesbians, or bisexual women, if they are hott, how easy is it for them to pick up another gal, say at a typical bar ir nightclub? At a Rap-dance club, how often do we see two hotties making out on the dance floor, and leaving the club arm in arm at 2am, while the guys that have been checking them out go home, horny and alone with blue nuts?

I, at the bar I work at, work with and know a couple of gay guys, and I have asked them, and they agree, that they can pick up a man at a club with ZERO problems for instant sex. They referenced a local Gay Dance Club, and said on any given night they could go there and "get laid" but, Ironically, both have boyfriends.

YET on the other hand, as HETEROSEXUAL males, here we are on the So Suave.com website trying to figure out how to attract females into our beds. WTF? Why is it so easy for homosexual males and females to "hit it" and we struggle like a 2-A football team against the NFL?

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
Homosexual sex doesn't mean anything, but heterosexual sex can mean a whole lot of things and affect your life in very open and apparent ways.
You guys seem to know an awful lot about homosexual sex. :confused:

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by jprjrjr
You guys seem to know an awful lot about homosexual sex. :confused:
Well, I know this much. they dont need websites for advice on how to get laid, they just GO OUT and get laid, as do bisexual females. WTF, some explanations anyone?

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You made a very good point here. I have a few gay friends and work with the gay community to try and understand them a bit better. At first I was quite a homophobe, but as you start to understand them you develop a certain respect.

The reason why gay/lesibian couples or singles have sex so easily is because, they're out of the closet. They said that once you openly let people know about your sexuality, then you're really open about sex in general. Say if you're gay and this other guy is gay and you're both open about it. You share this connectivity that we hetrosexual never share. They're both horney and they're both share this comfort that we can never feel.

Althought I still find it hard for gay guys to still hook up with gay guys while lesbians have a much easier time.

I guess there's still something between girls that allows them to connect with each other so well.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is easier for homosexuals to have sex because pregnancy is impossible. There is no looming - Jesus, I might HAVE to spend the rest of my life with this person - if things go wrong. They dont have to qualify each others education level or professional lives, just sexual compatability. In essance, they can have sex with little to no responsibility towards the other person... thats an easy lay.

ApocalypseCow2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI
It is easier for homosexuals to have sex because pregnancy is impossible. There is no looming - Jesus, I might HAVE to spend the rest of my life with this person - if things go wrong. They dont have to qualify each others education level or professional lives, just sexual compatability. In essance, they can have sex with little to no responsibility towards the other person... thats an easy lay.
You guys are INSANE if you think there is no responsibility in homosexual sex. Ever heard of AIDS?

And it's obvious why gay guys can get laid so easy at a club: everyone else is male with a male sex drive!

Reaction score
We have a homosexual lurker getting his rocks off on SoSuave --- MODS - Close this pointless thread!!

And homos cannot have sex!!! Sex is solely an hetereosexual act!!!

Maybnoob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
We have a homosexual lurker getting his rocks off on SoSuave --- MODS - Close this pointless thread!!

And homos cannot have sex!!! Sex is solely an hetereosexual act!!!
I was watching this thread eagerly waiting for you to reply. I knew you wouln't disappoint.
I totally agree.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ApocalypseCow2
You guys are INSANE if you think there is no responsibility in homosexual sex. Ever heard of AIDS?

And it's obvious why gay guys can get laid so easy at a club: everyone else is male with a male sex drive!
Thats not responsibility towards eachother. Thats just a "what if." Even if one gave aids to the other, they woudlnt spend the rest of their lives in contact. It is totally different than pregnancy.

Reaction score
Anyone who responds to this thread as a legitimate question is a homo!! I have my homoSoSuave list out and it's getting longer!

Maybnoob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ltely ive seen to many threads about masturbation, homos and sexual degredation. How the hell are you people going to tlak about homo pick up as a way to pick up women. You really must be slippin if your contemplating this.
I advise some people to seek religion then come back and see what your saying

Reaction score
Maynoob, you don't need religion to know that homos are an abomination - a 5 year old recognizes this absurdity but adults can't - what does this tell you??

Homos have an agenda to make evil fair-seeming!!!

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Anyone who responds to this thread as a legitimate question is a homo!! I have my homoSoSuave list out and it's getting longer!
You've responded 3 times now to this thread as though it were legitimate.

So I guess you're three times the homo as the rest of us who only responded once.

See you in the showers sweetheart, be sure to drop the soap like you always do.

*kiss* *kiss*

idiot :down:

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO ... omg that was funny "homoSoSuave list"

"Anyone who responds to this thread as a legitimate question is a homo!! I have my homoSoSuave list out and it's getting longer!"

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Maybnoob
I was watching this thread eagerly waiting for you to reply.

Anyone else find this to be disturbing?

Robbie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJStudent
They said that once you openly let people know about your sexuality, then you're really open about sex in general. Say if you're gay and this other guy is gay and you're both open about it. You share this connectivity that we hetrosexual never share. They're both horney and they're both share this comfort that we can never feel.
At first, I thought this thread was troll bait, but then I read the above.

I wonder how many of us (self included) miss out on opportunities to hook up with women because we are not open, comfortable, and upfront enough about our heterosexuality. I don't know about you, but sometimes I don't feel very confident in my approaches or I am haunted by the ghost of my Catholic upbringing, which says that it is dirty and sinful to be out at a bar, hitting on women.

Not open and comfortable? But of COURSE we are, the chorus shouts. But I don't know, maybe everyone on this forum is a superstar, but I see different levels of openness and comfort at clubs.

I see men who are very comfortable with approaching and seducing women. The way they dress and communicate with their target lets everybody know, especially her, that he came to get some action.

I see men who are great at opening sets and can often get a rapport, but their body language, what they say, and how they choose to touch the woman they are talking to sort of pegs them as being less comfortable and confident than the aforementioned dude. Consequently, they can get numbers, but not as much action.

I see men who stand against the wall all night, staring at women. They never talk to women or if they do, it is short lived. These men probably want to have sex and they are probably capable of having sex, but they certainly are not communicating any comfort or desire. Maybe in their mind's eye, but not with the women bouncing around in front of them.

And then there are the scrawny, little nerds that everyone picked on in high school. Many of you will be surprised that they even HAD sex drives. You don't want to imagine, and frankly, women cannot imagine them being confident and sexual.

So, let's say you go to a bar. You're horny and the chick you're talking to is horny. Why can't you comfortably communicate that to one another? Why can't it be as easy and as natural as the way people describe gay couples hooking up? When I see a guy and girl leaving a bar together, I get a sense that they were open and honest with one another and that things were naturally going to progress to the living room sofa.

There's such a thing as learning skills to help you get women, but so much of this seems like it should be a natural, easy process.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, this last post made some sense. But it still doesnt all come together. A gay man walks into a gay bar, (Wednesday night) looking to get laid, he looks around the bar, makes some eye contact with a desired partner, starts some small talk, buys some drinks, there is the touching, the flirting, the alcohol induced "buzz" makes everything nice and fuzzy, soon they kiss, and then, off to his place for a night of wild, sexual passion and abandonment. They wake up together. He calls in late.

A bisexual woman, at the same bar, talks to two other women, one is straight, the other butch, and some drinks and dances later, they all go to one's apartment to "experiment" with some toys, and land up having a nice threesome, and all wake up naked together. (Same Wednesday night)...They all make it to work the next AM.

A heterosexual man, meets up with a lady (at a nightclub) he is interested in, who seems interested in him as well, they go to a STRAIGHT nightclub, where they dirty dance and hold hands and flirt all night, and then, at the end of the night, the guy is all hot and bothered by the dancing, the woman mentions that she has to go to bed, as she has to "go to work" in the morning. So the guy gets the Bulls*it "Auntie" hug and they go their separate ways.

3 days later, on Saturday, they go out again, dinner and a movie, great conversation, good eye contact, and heavy flirting, and she thanks him at the end of the date, and leaves (They came in seperate cars) 100 bucks for dinner, drinks and movie tickets, and the poor straight guy has to go home and jack off, even though the woman IS interested in him and is horny as well.

NOW here is wherein lies the question. What the F*** is it about homosexuals that they arent afraid to admit that they enjoy sex and want to f***? Are not straight women just as horny, and hot for some mind blowing, tension releasing sex? Why is it that we as heterosexual men need websites for advice on how to pick up and score women, when gay men and women, seem to "have it together" as far as a sexual point of view?

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not because they have it together, it is because the sex they encounter is unnatural and there is no risk of pregnancy. Plus, they are already out in the open with their sexuality and have no fear expressing it.

I think someone else awnsered this earlier if you took time to read. Maybe puertorican_lover if you can look past his paranoia.

Status
Not open for further replies.