Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The heavier women look better propoganda (photos)

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its unbelievable how the fat agenda is being pushed on. The woman who wrote the article wanted to show pictures of women before and after weight gain to claim they look better after. Men are the one's who should determines who looks better because we ultimately choose to sleep with women and when a woman does it, she is simply trying to set the bar low for her and her friend's while shaming men who want slender thin women (who are not anorexic btw- there is a big difference between the two).

http://shine.yahoo.com/photos/stars...ier-slideshow%2F-photo-2452760-193300914.html

Sorry but Mila looked hot before and now she dropped at least 2 points in the attractiveness factor due to her weight gain.

Derp

Reaction score
I thought this was gonna be about fat chicks. In which case I'd agree with you.

But most of the before pics seem to be near-anorexic, and in most after pics (not all) they're "just right" thin imo.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Derp said:
I thought this was gonna be about fat chicks. In which case I'd agree with you.

But most of the before pics seem to be near-anorexic, and in most after pics (not all) they're "just right" thin imo.
This is where the propoganda has come in full effect.

Some of the pictures of the women in the slide where in fact anorexic looking (Demi, Nicole Richie) but they were placed there on purporse to show that they are on the same level as thin healthy women like Mila was. You can't tell me that the Mila actress was anorexic at the before picture.

Also they showed Demi Moore picture when she is now old and anoerxic due to her recent breakup and then they show a picture of Demi where she was fuller because she did the movie G.I Jane. Why didn't the author choose a better fuller Demi picture like when she played a stripper in a movie striptease?! because the stripper body is closer to the ideal body men want and is also closer to the skinny side then the fat side.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Never understood why guys want to sleep with curveless skeleton women.
It's often ego IMO.

I mean if you GENUINELY prefer the super thin women, that's fine.

But I think some guys might be secretly attracted to more curvy women, but their egos have them convinced that they are "selling out" or "she isn't that hot" if she isn't super thin.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread appears to be less about an epidemic of fatties and more about personal preference. I really don't like girls who are too small and too skinny, just personal preference.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Manipulation at its finest.

Taking picture of anorexic girls and compare them to normal weight to support that big is better is no different than taking a 300kg mr olympia and compare him to a fitness model to support the fact that muscles are ugly.

We all like women among a certain range, while those like it more on the skinny range and others on the thick range but none of us like anorexics or whales.

Why do they have to be so cvntish?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Manipulation at its finest.

Taking picture of anorexic girls and compare them to normal weight to support that big is better is no different than taking a 300kg mr olympia and compare him to a fitness model to support the fact that muscles are ugly.

We all like women among a certain range, while those like it more on the skinny range and others on the thick range but none of us like anorexics or whales.

Why do they have to be so cvntish?
I am glad someone is exactly getting it of what I am saying.

By making men feel ashamed for wanting "in shape" women (we'll call it that) the mishape one's (fat!) can now feel like they are achieving success when it comes to mate selection by believing that if everyone believes their big fat lie (heh) that they too can get the alpha c0ck.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to understand those celebrity gossip, lifestyle, fashion websites are aimed mostly at women. They don't want to drive away their fat userbase that are dependent on living through their celebrity idols (kardashians) so they are only stroking their readers' ego.

It's like facebook where a fat girl makes a profile picture showing some skin and five million of her girlfriends and 1 whiteknight likes it and calls her hot and sexayyy. In women group think if more people believe it, it is correct. So if enough fatties go around telling each other they are beautiful despite the fact that they are the size of a killer whale, then they will be happy with their sh!tty eating and exercise habits. Then they will go and complain male are chauvinist pigs because our d!cks can't penetrate the massive folds of fat guarding their vagina.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
It's like facebook where a fat girl makes a profile picture showing some skin and five million of her girlfriends and 1 whiteknight likes it and calls her hot and sexayyy. In women group think if more people believe it, it is correct.
Yes, its amazing the big lie that women do to each other online and in real life. Just today I saw some fat mishape woman on facebook posting her own self portrait and like 10 women wrote in and said " you are gorgeous" "so pretty" and "hottt".

Women do not live in reality but prefer to live in a world full of lies to shield them from the ugly truth. The problem begins when they try to force men to be a part of that alternate reality by using shaming or intimidation to try and achieve that. But when it comes to their mate selection on the other hand that's when they don't pull any punches. Its only wrong when men pick a mate by choosing high standards not women. How about I post a pictures of fat guys & guys who clean toilets or living on the street and say "hey look before they were rich but now they are not, they are much better human beings for it" and lets see how many women will flock their way!!

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100lb girls ftw. You could try some acrobatic stuff with the skinny women when your gettin well you know:woo:

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vantagepoint said:
100lb girls ftw.
Yeowch, that's pushing it into unhealthy though. 100lbs she better be short. Lean is good, fit is good, malnourished not so much. No man should let his woman ever get to that point. That's self destructive.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Its unbelievable how the fat agenda is being pushed on. The woman who wrote the article wanted to show pictures of women before and after weight gain to claim they look better after. Men are the one's who should determines who looks better because we ultimately choose to sleep with women and when a woman does it, she is simply trying to set the bar low for her and her friend's while shaming men who want slender thin women (who are not anorexic btw- there is a big difference between the two).

http://shine.yahoo.com/photos/stars...ier-slideshow%2F-photo-2452760-193300914.html

Sorry but Mila looked hot before and now she dropped at least 2 points in the attractiveness factor due to her weight gain.
The only one who doesn't look better in pic 2 than pic 1 in that whole slideshow is Jennifer Hudson. Obviously, that's my own opinion, and the opinion is most likely pretty friggin' split on this forum, but the idea that some sort of pro-fat conspiracy is the only reason guys might like the curvier chicks in this slide show (or in general) isn't even worthy of being called bro-science.