Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Gym Will Heal Your Heart

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For all the guys who are going through a breakup or have had dealings with a Toxic woman.

Here is your remedy... Embrace the Iron.. Hit the gym.. Train like crazy.. Make it your life and passion.

I swear nothing gets you through to the other side like fitness does!

Anytime I am in the gym, I feel a million bucks.. My troubles and worries behind me.

I walk into work in a T-Shirt and get a fuk load of compliments.. Self esteem & confidence through the roof.

Quit your whining.. Join the fuking gym!

Last edited:
Reaction score
For all the guys who are going through a breakup or have had dealings with a Toxic woman.

Here is your remedy... Embrace the Iron.. Hit the gym.. Train like crazy.. Make it your life and passion.

I swear nothing gets you through to the other side like fitness does!

Anytime I am in the gym, I feel a million bucks.. My troubles and worries behind me.

I walk into work in a T-Shirt and get a fuk load of compliments.. Self esteem & confidence through the roof.

Quit your whining.. Join the fuking gym!
It’s mentally heals. Letting it all out while doing cardio and finishing up with weights kept me sane after my LTR break up.

Designer Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
I done that anyway before her and still do after her but I still feel.......broken. It's funny because I feel numb at the same time. Not sure where my head is at but I am quite lost. It's been just over 2 months since we split.

I enjoy going to the gym. It's hard at times, some days I genuinely can't get up for it but still force myself. I don't really feel much different than the day I broke up. I don't feel like I'm the same confident, humorous person I used to be. I'm trying my best to change that but it's not happening yet.

Been on a few dates and had some sex but all it done was make me miss her even more. I even spoke to one girl about her.

I still need time but I honestly feel empty like there's something missing from my life.

Reaction score
I done that anyway before her and still do after her but I still feel.......broken. It's funny because I feel numb at the same time. Not sure where my head is at but I am quite lost. It's been just over 2 months since we split.

I enjoy going to the gym. It's hard at times, some days I genuinely can't get up for it but still force myself. I don't really feel much different than the day I broke up. I don't feel like I'm the same confident, humorous person I used to be. I'm trying my best to change that but it's not happening yet.

Been on a few dates and had some sex but all it done was make me miss her even more. I even spoke to one girl about her.

I still need time but I honestly feel empty like there's something missing from my life.
I completely understand. Was there before. It literally takes time. You’ll feel like this for a bit or maybe a while but eventually you’ll find a new routine and it’ll feel normal again. It’s a real ****ty feeling for now but it’s normal.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that is no remedy that is doing something to keep your mind busy so you don't wander thinking about the b!tch, and that work on everything you do, but sure using the anger as fuel to start something new, or to push further on things you already do is a nice way to do so

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Need more time thats all.

Give your work out all you have, then you will so tired you wont even have the energy to think or care about your break up.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I signed up for a Marathon (not until next March) last week and have been going at it at least twice a day. It’s not weights, but doing cardio this past week has made me feel more alive. Pushing myself to complete the last mile for the day and achieving that. Feels good afterwards. The small victories

Last edited:

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I agree the gym can be a positive outlet, it is not the all emcompassing answer. Like any other hobby that may engage the body and mind It’s not the remedy for a wounded heart and mind though. Mostly what is wounded, is the mind and our perceptions of why things ended.
This requires deep reflection into actions taken throughout the relationship and choices made.

To get over a break up which one was invested in authentically takes time. Time gives reflection and acceptance. It takes self care in more than one way than just a physical one, such as lifting weights.

Journaling, meditation, yoga, creative outlets of expression, eating well, thinking well, reading, and further understanding relationships and self relationship is what’s needed.

The body contracts during workouts and thoughts are worked through. When our mind is wounded an openness is a more pragmatic approach. Travelling is ideal also, as it shows the world is bigger than your own heartache and all the while you are living openly.
Crying is also therapeutic; it’s the release of energy and emotion. We hurt when we don’t know how to deal with trapped emotion. Thoughts the the demons. Abolish the demons with understanding what it is they’re saying. Generally it’s a reaffirming of a negative self belief.

Also know that breakups hurt because you’re experiencing a lack of brain chemicals which you allowed that individual induce.

Love is the most dangerous game. However the most rewarding. So to heal hurt, requires love — high vibration activities. Most people drink or sex their sorrows away, which are low vibration.

Pursue what’s meaningful, rather than what’s expedient.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hit the gym the same as I did before I got dumped. What I did do was went skydiving. She never thought I was the “bad boy” type or that I had an edge but that’s because she didn’t take the time to get to know me, she only knew me for a couple months.

She loved bragging about her little 8500 ft jump she did 3 years ago. We even said we’d go skydiving together but that turned out to be bs just like all the other future plans she said we should do (when the woman starts talking about future stuff for y’all to do, don’t believe it cause it ain’t never gonna happen!).

So 3 weeks after we broke up I went skydiving. Twice in one day. Did a 8500 ft jump and they offered me a second jump for like over half the price cause they weren’t busy that day. So I did one at 10,000 ft. Sunday I’m doing one at 14,000 ft (the highest you can legally do without a license). So while she basks in her experience of 3 years ago, I will have 3 jumps under my belt in less than a year. And I know it eats her up because when I posted my pics and video to my “story” on Facebook, guess who was the first to watch?lol

Women might **** test us and THINK they know a guy, but they don’t. This girl didn’t think I had balls because I was decent to her, you don’t have to be a jerk to be a badass. Bet none of her “bad boys” will be jumping out of any planes at 14,000 ft and laughing while doing it.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I agree the gym can be a positive outlet, it is not the all emcompassing answer. Like any other hobby that may engage the body and mind It’s not the remedy for a wounded heart and mind though. Mostly what is wounded, is the mind and our perceptions of why things ended.
This requires deep reflection into actions taken throughout the relationship and choices made.

To get over a break up which one was invested in authentically takes time. Time gives reflection and acceptance. It takes self care in more than one way than just a physical one, such as lifting weights.

Journaling, meditation, yoga, creative outlets of expression, eating well, thinking well, reading, and further understanding relationships and self relationship is what’s needed.

The body contracts during workouts and thoughts are worked through. When our mind is wounded an openness is a more pragmatic approach. Travelling is ideal also, as it shows the world is bigger than your own heartache and all the while you are living openly.
Crying is also therapeutic; it’s the release of energy and emotion. We hurt when we don’t know how to deal with trapped emotion. Thoughts the the demons. Abolish the demons with understanding what it is they’re saying. Generally it’s a reaffirming of a negative self belief.

Also know that breakups hurt because you’re experiencing a lack of brain chemicals which you allowed that individual induce.

Love is the most dangerous game. However the most rewarding. So to heal hurt, requires love — high vibration activities. Most people drink or sex their sorrows away, which are low vibration.

Pursue what’s meaningful, rather than what’s expedient.
Very good suggestion

Not sure about the crying however lolll

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hit the gym the same as I did before I got dumped. What I did do was went skydiving. She never thought I was the “bad boy” type or that I had an edge but that’s because she didn’t take the time to get to know me, she only knew me for a couple months.

She loved bragging about her little 8500 ft jump she did 3 years ago. We even said we’d go skydiving together but that turned out to be bs just like all the other future plans she said we should do (when the woman starts talking about future stuff for y’all to do, don’t believe it cause it ain’t never gonna happen!).

So 3 weeks after we broke up I went skydiving. Twice in one day. Did a 8500 ft jump and they offered me a second jump for like over half the price cause they weren’t busy that day. So I did one at 10,000 ft. Sunday I’m doing one at 14,000 ft (the highest you can legally do without a license). So while she basks in her experience of 3 years ago, I will have 3 jumps under my belt in less than a year. And I know it eats her up because when I posted my pics and video to my “story” on Facebook, guess who was the first to watch?lol

Women might **** test us and THINK they know a guy, but they don’t. This girl didn’t think I had balls because I was decent to her, you don’t have to be a jerk to be a badass. Bet none of her “bad boys” will be jumping out of any planes at 14,000 ft and laughing while doing it.
Sky diving give you such a good high
I feel good for a long time after.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good suggestion

Cry. Who cares? You’re a human being. Crying doesn’t make someone less of a man; it makes a person full engaged to their own experience.
I would just choose not do it in front of some people at the wrong times.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good suggestion

It depends on the breakup... like I said before, some breakups can be devestating.

If your deeply in love with the girl, had a future planned out, still had high attraction for her, and the sex was great.

However some dumpings or breakups are a blessing in disguise. Still painfull but no point in crying your ass off over them.

Except its done, and thank your stars it didn't drag on longer.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sky diving give you such a good high
I feel good for a long time after.
Well I never really thought about doing it but took it as a personal challenge when she dumped me. My first reason for going was “I’ll show that *****!”. The other 2 times were for me and it is definitely a good high. Especially when the instructor lets you do tricks like a freefall death spin (where you’re spinning around while dropping at 120mph) and even makes the parachute ride down fun because he does zig zags and stuff.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cry. Who cares? You’re a human being. Crying doesn’t make someone less of a man; it makes a person full engaged to their own experience.
I would just choose not do it in front of some people at the wrong times.
Was kind of joking there.
I think crying can have a similar effect than a work out, takes alot of energy from you and makes you feel better afterward

However, according to ex gf i might be **** up because i dont remember crying even once in my adult life.
I dont think its healthy tbh