"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

The guy being played???

GullableJoe

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 9, 2003
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
I am 17 and I'm new to this post. I met this girl, well I work with her and have done this for about 2 months. She is very wealthy and has always chosen the guys that go to the most expensive private schools and drive bmw's and what not. Well about three weeks ago word got out that she has a crush on me. So of course i get all excited, which i'm not a bad looking guy and have had some pretty bad@$$ girls. So we kinda start talking more than usually and we go on a few dates out to eat. Mostly just after we get off of work which is about 12:30 am. Well all her friends tell me how much she talks about me and things. So I think I got her figured out. But then this past friday nite, she supposedly left this party we was at ( which she was there with me ) and said she was going to another girls house. Well come to find out she didn't go to her friends house, but instead she went to the manager at work's house. She stayed there all nite. She completely lied to me with no remorse. I mean she looked me in the eyes and told me that she was going to that girls house. But the thing is, she is so hot that I don't want to have hard feelings towards her but yet I'm not gonna be played like that. How should I go about getting over this situation?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Forget about her for awhile and see what effort she makes to get back into your life.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
boy yall sure are a lot of help
she is so hot that I don't want to have hard feelings towards her
What teh fVck are you saying? Shes already got you whooped. Yes yes give me a cookie for solving your problem, maybe a chocolate chip?
 

GullableJoe

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 9, 2003
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Well she doesn't have me whooped its just the fact that I have a lot in common with her. I could move on but I'm just afraid if I don't show her any attention she will move on and try to put this spell on some other guy.


Well, I guess she does have me whooped
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
Haha, GigaloDJ, I beat you to this one...

NeXt!!!
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
Hi i'm THA REALNESS

Your new to the forum ,you mean.
Yes ,NEXT THAT *****!:mad:

Bye.
 
Top