"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

The Guide to Frankie-Style

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
Haven't read duke's, I read yours when I took a break from my studies because it looked nice. It was nice reading it, reminded me of my game, though it is nothing that haven't been said before. Being an ******* and whine won't give you respect or make things better for you.

btw, my life is much better than yours because I post much less than you per day. :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Frankie
Oh well. Look right next to this thread: the Duke Method thread, which could also be accused of that (disclaimer: I think it's a good method).


Like Nocturnal said, it's all about your shi**y attitude. And because Duke does the same "title snatching" that you do, doesn't make it any less lame. "Everyone else is doing it" isn't an excuse for being unoriginal.


Nevertheless, because Duke has over 400 posts, all of you BETAS are giving the trite "good post, man!" responses that you use to suck up to those who you know are superior to you.


You make no sense once again:

1. No one that criticized your post "praised" Duke's (I checked)

2. Duke doesn't **** and **** around on the forum, which can not be said for you.

3. You're comming off as jealous once again... you see the positive feedback that others (Gunwitch, Fingers, and now Duke) are getting and it's eating you up inside


the reason I haven't posted as much as many others is because I've been busy in the real world, doing what most of you are too afraid to do.
If that's the case then do us a favor and live in the real world exclusively.

Just take the advice that others have already given you... "STFU". Lifeforce complemented you on your post, but said he didn't like the name (which is a reasonable objection). But then you proceed to lash out at "phantom" users who didn't give you props for your post and go into your deal about being a pimp in the real world etc. (which STILL doesn't make any sense).
 

Frankie

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
1
Age
48
You know what, Mercenary, I'm going to take the advice of AMF and just stay out of this, since he really did get to the core of it. Anything I say to you will just be countered with rabid hostility, so there isn't much point.

I've already explained that I'm not begging for a following. My validation comes from myself, not from whatever ego benefit could be gained by having other forum users idolize me. I merely wanted to point out the difference between an alpha frame of mind, in which people make their own choices, and a beta frame of mind, in which people follow the leader.
 

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
I have an idea, get the f*ck off his ass. He's trying to help out, and I don't care how he's acted in previous threads, it doesn't warrant the type of bullsh*t you people are giving him. So quit acting like you guys are f*cking gods with such great "rep" on a freakin message board, and show some respect, or this site is doomed. As for argument, I think he made some great points, especially in his replies.
 
Top