"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

The Guide to Frankie-Style

Frankie

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
1
Age
48
Foreword

This guide alludes to concepts written of in other resources. In order to make use of them, you should read the following:

http://www.askapril.com/gettingapril.php
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56285
http://www.datebeautifulwomen.com/beta/shyness.pdf

That said, there’s one more thing that will help you immeasurably: stop reading articles at this site (and others). Over-analysis and useless conjecture aren’t going to help you get laid. Most of them are written by keyboard jockeys who don’t have a clue what they are talking about. Some of them are written as indirect sales-pitches for overpriced, ineffective commodities. In any case, just read this guide, the three articles above, and if you have questions or need clarification, send me an email. As I write later on, shouldn’t even need this guide, much less any of the rest of what is written at this site.


Introduction

I was hesitant to write this guide, because I felt that it fundamentally isn’t necessary. There’s a wealth of information out there, so why should I add to it, if it is already sufficient? The problem is, though, that much of the information about seduction is false, irrelevant, or unnecessary. It isn’t that there isn’t information for the serious student; it’s just that there isn’t enough right information. Even so, an intuitive person should be able to succeed without a guide, providing he knows that he can succeed through the following activities:

1. Listen to your friends: Your friends behave by different rules, and see slightly different limitations in their lives. They will do things that you would never consider doing, and you can learn a great deal of flexibility from them. One of the great fallacies of seduction is that there is one “right way”. While most of what you read from “seduction gurus” is simply falsehood engineered to sell books, it’s important to remember that you have a great deal of flexibility, if only because there are so many different kinds of women out there.
2. Listen to your libido: The little guy down there knows what he wants, and if you give him half a chance, he’ll do his best to get it for you. Sound familiar? That’s right, this is exactly why ‘jerks’ get the girls, while ‘nice guys’ who act like eunuchs don’t. Your own libido can inspire you to become aggressively sexual, clouding away your insecurities and inhibitions.
3. Listen to your own experience: What reason, exactly, do you have to do things differently than how you did them in the past when you had your greatest successes? None, and that’s why your own experience is your best guide. You know that the experiences you’ve had are factual, and you can learn from both your successes and failures to gain knowledge and skills that you simply can’t get anywhere else.
4. Go out and do it: One hour of real experience is easily worth a thousand hours of being hunched over at your computer desk reading articles from keyboard jockeys. Just go out and do it! There’s really nothing to be afraid of. However, as Tom Leykis said (at least once, though I wouldn’t be surprised if he says it often): “I know you won’t, because you’re a *****!” If you think that there’s something missing in your abilities, I present to you the guide to correcting that deficiency:


Philosophy

There are many misconceptions (called “stinking thinking”) that prevent men from realizing their potential with relationships. I will only touch on a few of them for now. There are also many philosophies that can help you. Knowing the difference can be the difference between satisfaction and frustration. While it’s not my intention to present a comprehensive list, this should be enough to prevent any major hang-ups.

Have a passion for life
Guys with hobbies, who are happy with how their life is, are desirable to women. Furthermore, it gives you something to talk about. Moreover, it builds confidence, as well as other traits you need.

Physical Attractiveness
One big hang-up that many guys have is the belief that they aren’t attractive enough for women. I’m not going to tell you that women are blind, or don’t care about looks, but I will tell you one thing I have learned about this subject. Some women will think that you aren’t handsome enough for them, but there’s absolutely no reason to think that these are the most attractive women that think this. In fact, it’s often the opposite.

Besides, the big thing about physical looks is generally grooming and dress. These show that you know how to take care of yourself. If you look like a slob, women will think that you don’t have what it takes to take care of yourself, so why should she think that you could take care of her?

Take Interaction As Far As It Will Go
There’s no point in having regrets about not going to the next step with a woman when you very well could have. That’s not to say that patience should be thrown out the window. By all means, there’s no need to have sex with that cute grocery store clerk the same day you go through her line. However, you should realize that often, women want you to go further than you already have. Take your time, but always have the next step in mind.

Make life work for you
Instead of suffering through a bad experience, make the best out of whatever situation you are in. Ask yourself, “How could I make this more fun?” Take control of your life. If a date stands you up, be creative and find something to do that makes it more enjoyable. As a man, it is your job in seduction to initiate everything with a woman. Don’t expect things to come to you. You must go after them, and there is no reason not to enjoy this fact.


Inner Game

Having a good philosophy doesn’t get you very far if you are paralyzed with fear at the prospect of talking to a woman. I’ll mention various attributes later on in the guide, but here are some thoughts that you should start with.

Confidence
You’ve read this before, but let’s go through it again. Confidence is the attribute you must cultivate. Without it, nothing else you have matters, because you won’t have the ability to bring out your other attributes. Cultivating your confidence is a gradual process, and requires certain techniques.

How many times have you qualified your successes (“well, I made out with her, but we didn’t go all the way, so it doesn’t count as a success”), and at the same time, dwelled on your failures (“I can’t believe I didn’t ask that girl out three years ago”)? Well, stop that. In fact, do the opposite.

Everything you do can be framed as a success on some level. Appreciate those successes.

Build your confidence on areas separate from that of relationships with women.

Realize that confidence is a sub-conscious attribute. You shouldn’t feel confident- you should merely be confident. There are ways of indirectly accessing the sub-conscious mind. Techniques such as affirmation and visualization are very useful in this regard.

Entire books have been written on this subject, and this is the one topic that I suggest you actually spend some money on. Psycho-Cybernetics, by Maxwell Maltz, is an especially insightful book in a field that is mostly filled with self-help garbage.

Assume the Best
Many people like to contemplate the details of reading women’s signals, and other such nonsense. Women are all different, just like men, and if you spend your energy analyzing every move she makes, you’re not going to be able to perform your own actions. The best strategy, in every situation, is to assume the best. Assume that she’s attracted. Assume that if she flakes out on your date, it was because her dog died, or some other reason separate from you. When you assume the best, you will act in a fashion that takes advantage of every opportunity you have. Assuming anything less simply limits your possibilities.

Have Access to “The Zone”
Although it’s often poorly defined, “the Zone” is a state of mind that features a complete lack of self-consciousness. In this state, a person’s energy is efficiently applied for whatever task he is set on. In order to access this state of complete confidence, you must have a goal in mind for your activity, but at the same time, you must not be attached to the outcome. This is tricky to do consciously, but it’s something to think about.

It is important to note, however, that it is not necessary to be in “the Zone” to succeed. If you limit yourself by refusing to step outside of your comfort zone, you will miss most of your opportunities.

Unlock Your Own Style
News flash: there isn’t a single style that is attractive to all women. Instead of worrying about that, learn how to express yourself in your own way. Develop your style, and tweak it if there’s something about it that repels women, but disregard anyone’s idea that you have to change yourself fundamentally to be attractive.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Frankie

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
1
Age
48
Part 2 of the guide

The Process

Now it’s time to learn about some concepts that you can actually apply. There are four basic steps, which I’ve listed in reverse order. The reason for this isn’t immediately apparent, but just trust me about this.

Chances are, you are good-to-fair at some of these techniques. In fact, it’s likely that you just have one that serves as a ‘bottleneck’ that prevents you from succeeding. Identify which it is, and concentrate on improving there.

Sexuality
Physical interaction proceeds gradually, from handholding to kissing, making out, and so on. If this is where you’re getting caught up, read a sex book. In any case, remember to introduce physical (non-sexual) contact early with a woman. Also, use your “bedroom voice” as much as possible. Sounding like a whiny garage-band rock star isn’t going to get you very far with most women, regardless of what you say or do.

Date
A lot of different things can be meant by ‘date’ in the context of this guide. It can mean “dinner and a movie”, or it can mean “going to the parking lot to have oral sex”. In any case, there has to be some kind of outing in order to do anything with a woman. The date itself should be made out of a combination of various activities:

1. Something Fun: This is generally the original purpose of the date, when you asked her out. This lowers the inhibitions of both you and the woman you’re with.
2. Food: Dinner, lunch, or a snack.
3. Something Romantic: Without sacrificing fun, think of things to do that are more low-key, and have a greater level of intimacy involved.
4. Somewhere Private: Generally, someone’s home, and you end up here for obvious reasons. Remember the romance doesn’t stop there. It has to accelerate. Romantic music and lighting are helpful at your place.

Doing all four of these things, in this order, is the ‘typical’ idea I have when I plan a date. Of course, spontaneity is a very valuable trait, and should not be forgotten, as well as flexibility.

Many novices think of dating as performing only one of these things in a date. I prefer to do many, because it prevents boredom and increases intensity, without actually putting any pressure on your date.

Chivalry is very important. With some women, you’ll score lots of points with simply gestures of chivalry. Others are indifferent, but it’s still worth your time and effort.

Traits to cultivate: Creativity, being fun-loving, romanticism. Have a rough plan for the date before you ask her out. And don’t forget to have fun!

Flirting
Engaging in small talk with a beautiful woman is fun, right? The thing is, you want to be friendly, but not get stuck in the “friend zone”. For this purpose, just remember a few conversational techniques:

1. Listening: Ask open-ended questions, and while you do so, be concerned about her answer. Do not think about what to say next, because that only leads to stress. In the course of listening, take note of her answers, and use them to formulate new questions. “Me too” comments can quickly establish a connection, and you should not hesitate, as long as you are sincere.
2. Playfulness: Lightly teasing and joking with a woman is very attractive. Be playful, and remember to use your own unique style.
3. Compliments: Sincere, unique compliments are best.
4. Romantic, Positive Subjects: Avoid negative, unpleasant topics of conversation. Instead, focus on good feelings, and if possible, lead the conversation towards especially romantic topics.

Don’t be afraid that you’re being ‘nosy’ about asking certain questions, as long as you are gradually increasing the level of intimacy of those questions. If you avoid a topic because it seems too personal, the woman you are talking to may very well decide that you aren’t interested in her as a person.

Are you keeping your destination in mind? Remember to ask her out or get her phone number if you don’t expect to run into her again.

Traits to cultivate: Playfulness, curiosity.

Meeting
I don’t ‘hit on’, ‘mack’, or ‘sarge’ girls. I meet them. Women don’t have a “sixth sense” any more than men do, but they can tell the difference between a good guy wanting to meet someone and an idiotic pick up (that is, unless the girl is an idiot herself, which leads many ‘players’ to believe that they are being charming when they get that “1000 served” prize).

This is a simple topic at its heart, but it’s made complex (and difficult) by the options you have, many of which are contradictory.

The first thing you must do is find or create an opening. One of the best ways of doing this is to smile and maintain eye contact for a few seconds. If you are at a distance, it’s also a good idea to wave to her. Sometimes, however, all you have to do is wait until she is approachable.

The first conversation generally starts as such:
1. Excuse: Why are you talking to her (at least initially)? It could be for the simple company of another human being, in which case you can begin with a comment about the environment at large (weather, whatever music is playing, the way the coffee is here). It could be to give or receive a favor, or to ask a question. It could also be because you noticed something that you felt you needed to compliment her on.
2. Introduction: Exchange names, shake hands.
3. Begin Flirting: Come up with a topic and see where it leads.

Lastly, there is the “hit and run” compliment. This is an unreliable way to meet women, but it is a very good way to gain confidence, as well as brighten someone’s day.

Traits to cultivate: Alertness, observation. The first thing to do, of course, is to find a woman. Use your sense of observation to determine what kinds of women are around you (in both social and physical terms), and what suitable topics of conversation you can start up with.

Conclusion

That should be most of the information you need. Now it’s time to get some practice and find out what works for you. Yes, I said “for you”. I know that 100% of this guide works for me, but guess what? You are a different person- your desires, aptitudes, style, and interests are different from mine, either slightly or considerably. Nevertheless, I believe that this guide should be helpful to you, but only if you are willing to apply these concepts. This, along with the suggested reading, is more than you need to know, and continuing to sit there and read articles is only going to slow you down and confuse you.

Remember, the key is to have fun. The ‘naturals’ who tend to score with women are the ones who enjoy being with women without sacrificing their own sexuality. If you can meet, flirt with, and date women, and have fun doing so, then the outcome isn’t important, because you are already enjoying your time. Are you starting to understand what I mean by “the zone”? In any case, the best thing you can do is to apply these concepts. Real experience is the most valuable thing you can have. Remember the four activities I talked about in the beginning? They should be your guide, not this.

Frank Zones
[email protected]
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Why have I seen this before?

Oh right, it's all the concepts of this site into one package. Nothing new.

Decent post though to put them all in one place...
 

Frankie

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
1
Age
48
Originally posted by crazykid
Why have I seen this before?

Oh right, it's all the concepts of this site into one package. Nothing new.

Decent post though to put them all in one place...
Granted, some of the articles here are similar, because some actually have useful material. However, 90% of what I have read at this site is different. Here's what I see at sosuave.com and it's forums:

- Analysis of "interest level" and the games you have to play to deal with it
- Advanced sex secrets, some of which are written by junior high kids (hint: you don't have to be good at sex to have sex)
- Long term relationship articles
- Speed seduction games, such as "neg hits", "shyt tests", "C&F", ...
- Making fun of how pathetic "AFCs" are

In any case, when you have a whole article on a single small subject, the author inevitably resorts to over-analysis.

My basic thesis is that nobody needs hundreds of articles worth of information, even disregarding the fact that most of the authors are simply making it up. I'm really sorry that your site will lose advertising revenue if people stop coming here to read articles, but the simple fact of the matter is that a few people come here to actually learn the skills they need to get laid.
 

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Frankie

My basic thesis is that nobody needs hundreds of articles worth of information, even disregarding the fact that most of the authors are simply making it up. I'm really sorry that your site will lose advertising revenue if people stop coming here to read articles, but the simple fact of the matter is that a few people come here to actually learn the skills they need to get laid.
You sir, are making no sense here.
The only reason what you've written above makes sense is because of the groundwork that other authors have laid down. A newbie reading the above will not be able to go out and be a pick up artist. It's only after reading a multitude of guides and information and testing out what we've learned are we able to truly reap the benefits of the literature here.

And to say that people here are "making this stuff up" is just foolish of you. Nothing, i repeat, NOTHING you've said in you're above posts has not been said b4. This by itself is no crime, but to come here and start dissing people and information on this site (very vaugely i might add). 1. does nothing to identifiy just WHAT information might be bad.. and 2. Just makes you look desperate for a Gunwitch or Fingers-like following.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Frankie

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
1
Age
48
Originally posted by Mercenary
You sir, are making no sense here.
The only reason what you've written above makes sense is because of the groundwork that other authors have laid down. A newbie reading the above will not be able to go out and be a pick up artist. It's only after reading a multitude of guides and information and testing out what we've learned are we able to truly reap the benefits of the literature here.

And to say that people here are "making this stuff up" is just foolish of you. Nothing, i repeat, NOTHING you've said in you're above posts has not been said b4. This by itself is no crime, but to come here and start dissing people and information on this site (very vaugely i might add). 1. does nothing to identifiy just WHAT information might be bad.. and 2. Just makes you look desperate for a Gunwitch or Fingers-like following.
If I wanted a following like Gunwitch has, I would have started out by spamming the group with "lay reports" and rants about how cool I am. I'm not here to get a following, or for my own ego. I posted that article because in a previous thread, a poster called Caveman made me think about all the good I can do for the guys who are just coming to this group.

For the guys who have been here a long time, however, I expect responses just like yours. You don't want to go and practice your skills. You want to continue reading more of these articles in an effort to distract yourself from the eventual requirement of seduction (i.e., talking to women) without feeling like you aren't putting any effort in.

I made reference to three other documents in my foreword, since the guide does leave some holes in it that those documents explain more thoroughly. The first explains how confidence and attitude are cornerstones of any attempt at seduction. The second goes into more detail about actual date ideas, as well as with style. The third includes a must-read 10-step process, as well as some other valuable information.

You accuse me of not stating exactly what I find lacking in the other articles here. But aren't you guilty of the same thing? I'm still very certain that a 'newbie', whatever that is (this isn't some new game or hobby, it's part of life, and you have experience, whether you're good at it or not) could use this guide to help him gain success. The point isn't to become a "pick up artist". The point of the guide is to be able to get laid as often as you want.

Of course, you don't want that, do you? You can't stand the thought of someone leaving the circle-jerk you call the "seduction community", because you'd be left alone, unable to talk to a woman. The proof is in the pudding. Guys who have read NOTHING at this site or others have gotten laid, and some do so very successfully (that is, often). Reading every article on this site isn't necessary, and frankly, it doesn't even help. The only thing that accomplishes is to substitute your drive to have sex with women with a need to read seduction articles.
 

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
frankie:

some advice...
go make a new username and start over.
You sound silly.
 

Frankie

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
1
Age
48
Originally posted by Mercenary
frankie:

some advice...
go make a new username and start over.
You sound silly.
I guess that's the best counterargument I could reasonably expect.
 

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Frankie
If I wanted a following like Gunwitch has, I would have started out by spamming the group with "lay reports" and rants about how cool I am. I'm not here to get a following, or for my own ego.
1. Many users have expressed their appreciation for what Gunwitch has offered in terms of insight on pick ups. Additionally, people WELCOME his posts, which can't be said for yours.

2. "Frankie-Style" reaks of regurgitation and mimicry. I guess you saw "Gunwitch method" and subconsciously copied it.

3. Discrediting others doesn't give you credit bottomline, even if those individuals deserve it. You've got to earn the right to diss someone, either thru argumentation or reputation. You sir, haven't got either.


Caveman made me think about all the good I can do for the guys who are just coming to this group.


YOU are just "coming to this group"
your post count and pretentiousness are both indicators of that fact.


For the guys who have been here a long time, however, I expect responses just like yours.


That's an appeal to ignorance.

What constitutes a long time?

So everyone who's been here for a long time somehow doesn't know what they are talking about?

So I guess Pook doesn't know what he's talking about... or anyone else who registered pre-2004

This site wouldn't even exist and wouldn't be able to entertain your mindless dribble if it were not for the wisdom of the many others who came before.

You need to be smacked



You don't want to go and practice your skills. You want to continue reading more of these articles in an effort to distract yourself from the eventual requirement of seduction (i.e., talking to women) without feeling like you aren't putting any effort in.


You don't even have your own thoughts together, so you can't even begin to purport what I or anyone else on this site is thinking.


I made reference to three other documents in my foreword, since the guide does leave some holes in it that those documents explain more thoroughly.


YES, very big holes... especially when you start dissing other people

but I thought your guide made the point that we shouldn't be reading other material... you're not making any sense.


The first explains how confidence and attitude are cornerstones of any attempt at seduction. The second goes into more detail about actual date ideas, as well as with style. The third includes a must-read 10-step process, as well as some other valuable information.


all of this is covered in volumes on this site. you haven't even LOOKED past the first pages of each forum, let alone the ARCHIVES.


You accuse me of not stating exactly what I find lacking in the other articles here. But aren't you guilty of the same thing?


nope, not to my knowledge... or yours either for that matter. That was a nice little quip, save the part where you never articulate just how I "guilty of the same thing"

Speaking of which I am curious... What exact information is bad on this site? I myself will voice my dissaproval in a specific thread if I don't agree and find the information severly counterproductive (as is the case with this thread).

But to me It seemed as though you only anonymously and vaguely dissed "information" on this site to make your "own" (and I use own in quotes as it really isn't YOURS as 1. it's all been said before and 2. you even admit you have to use OTHER articles to fill the HOLES in your own article) seem superior.


I'm still very certain that a 'newbie', whatever that is could use this guide to help him gain success.


minus the dissing others part... yes, that's very true. but it's not true that this guide is the end all be all, and that all other articles and authors on this site suck... that's just asinine


The point isn't to become a "pick up artist". The point of the guide is to be able to get laid as often as you want.


that was a dumbass statement.. as

1. some would consider "getting laid as often as you want" to be synonymous with "pick up artist"

2. who says you know what the "point" is... for each guy it might be different... Spare us your pretentiousness...

3. It just occured to me that your probably don't even know what a PUA is just as your probably aren't familiar with the other acronyms we use on this site... as green as you clearly are.


Of course, you don't want that, do you? You can't stand the thought of someone leaving the circle-jerk you call the "seduction community", because you'd be left alone, unable to talk to a woman. The proof is in the pudding. Guys who have read NOTHING at this site or others have gotten laid, and some do so very successfully (that is, often). Reading every article on this site isn't necessary, and frankly, it doesn't even help. The only thing that accomplishes is to substitute your drive to have sex with women with a need to read seduction articles.
*snore*

whoa, I sorry, Did you say something... i kinda dozed off.

That was a nice little speech, but it had absolutely nothing to do with my objections to your post. Dissing the "seduction communities'" mentality or methods or whatever, has been done before and much more eloquently I might add. That little rant made no sense at all. Many of the guys here who have read and contributed have much success with females, fitness, and their careers... so I really don't know why you felt the need to write that at all.
 

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Frankie
I guess that's the best counterargument I could reasonably expect.
No, the above counterargument was the best that you DESERVE.

I thought I would save you any further embarassment, but you looked the gift horse in the mouth. well, live and learn...

Hopefully, you've learned not to f**k around on the forum.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Frankie

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
1
Age
48
Originally posted by Mercenary
1. Many users have expressed their appreciation for what Gunwitch has offered in terms of insight on pick ups. Additionally, people WELCOME his posts, which can't be said for yours.

2. "Frankie-Style" reaks of regurgitation and mimicry. I guess you saw "Gunwitch method" and subconsciously copied it.

3. Discrediting others doesn't give you credit bottomline, even if those individuals deserve it. You've got to earn the right to diss someone, either thru argumentation or reputation. You sir, haven't got either.


Wow, Mercenary, you sure are threatened by the idea that the skills of seduction are applicable in the real world, and not just in this internet forum.

Where can I start? Well, in terms of me copying anyone else, let's get something straight. If I use a technique, it's mine in some sense. It's what I do. I certainly don't feel guilty using techniques that I learned by someone else, so I don't feel guilty including them in a guide that is meant as a summary of my seduction style.

I've already explained why having volumes of information on this subject isn't necessary. If I went through every article in this site, including the archives, I imagine that I would be spending a great deal of time reading the same stuff that is written in this guide, along with nonsensical garbage touted by keyboard jockeys who are wasting their creativity. It's time that would be better spent doing anything else.

Yes, I've 'dissed' various techniques, because I've tried them out and suffered as a result. Others, I've tried and they've worked, including some from this site. However, once again, my ability doesn't come from this site or any other; it comes from my own experiences.

Maybe my guide "reeks of regurgitation and mimicry" because there are some concepts that are valid, and there are others that aren't. Have you forgotten that the subject at hand is how men relate to women? Thusly, I should make myself very clear: This topic is not as complicated as you nerds make it out to be. That said, you COULD spend hours and days reading through every article on this site and others, or you COULD read my guide and the three supplemental articles. Both get you the same quality of information, since both, when applied in the REAL WORLD, will lead you to the same level of success. Or do you disagree?
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
What is the big deal? His post is good enough and so what if it's been said before? Everything has been said before. Good to see how it's all been put into one single post that is probably easier to read than the bible.

And I for one would rather see Frankie writing posts like these than the more sarcastic one he made the other day.

Lots of people on this board pretend to know it all and be the utmost alphamale out there. They flame other people for trying to give good advice and make fun of others. It is not uncommon on this board. Or any other board for that matter.

*sigh* Can't we all just get along??
 

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2002
Messages
2,438
Reaction score
7
Age
39
I can already tell from the responses you've given people that your attitude doesn't warrant a post any more credible than one I can find by clicking on a link or two in the bible. Maybe you're the one who needs to apply the skills.

Let the post speak for itself.
 

Frankie

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
1
Age
48
Thank you. I just noticed, though, that one of them didn't show up correctly, so I'll put another URL for it here:
www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56285

While I'm at it, here's a troubleshooting article I like (since the purpose of this forum, at its heart, is troubleshooting):
http://gunwitch.fastseduction.com/troubleshooting.html

And for all you guys who are slamming my method because it doesn't fit into your little mold of "here's another article to add to the pile", why don't you go out and try it? I know for a fact that it works for me, so it stands to reason that it's workable for guys similar to me. I've left enough open in it to take into account a student's sense of self-expression. You don't have to re-invent yourself, but if you aren't willing to try, you aren't going to succeed.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
461
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Threads like these make me lose the will to live.

Frankie & Mercenary: the overiding message of Frankie's post is one we SHOULD ALL AGREE ON.

"Stop thinking so much, stop typing so much, get in the real world and get talking to women. "

You both undermined this message - and yourselves - by pontificating needlessly & bickering like petty schoolgirls.:rolleyes:
 

LuckyStrike

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2003
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Location
WI
Originally posted by AMF
Threads like these make me lose the will to live.
LOL! It would be nice if some people would realize we are all here to learn from one another instead of bash each other for help that they might be trying to impart. So what if somebody happens to rehash an old subject...maybe, just maybe that person can put their own spin on that very subject that makes it even more beneficial to others. Just my opinion...
 

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
Originally posted by Frankie
Thank you. I just noticed, though, that one of them didn't show up correctly, so I'll put another URL for it here:
www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56285

While I'm at it, here's a troubleshooting article I like (since the purpose of this forum, at its heart, is troubleshooting):
http://gunwitch.fastseduction.com/troubleshooting.html

And for all you guys who are slamming my method because it doesn't fit into your little mold of "here's another article to add to the pile", why don't you go out and try it? I know for a fact that it works for me, so it stands to reason that it's workable for guys similar to me. I've left enough open in it to take into account a student's sense of self-expression. You don't have to re-invent yourself, but if you aren't willing to try, you aren't going to succeed.
Nice post and I don't like the idea of calling it "Frankie style" it is a recap of what other people have said.

I also agree that meeting and getting women is very, very easy, people make it seem so hard by doing all manner of strange techniques. Reading 1000000 pages to get a better understanding

It's all about confidence, working at the appearance, be a fun guy and a real man. Then your set to go.
 

Frankie

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
1
Age
48
Originally posted by Lifeforce
Nice post and I don't like the idea of calling it "Frankie style" it is a recap of what other people have said.
Oh well. Look right next to this thread: the Duke Method thread, which could also be accused of that (disclaimer: I think it's a good method).

Nevertheless, because Duke has over 400 posts, all of you BETAS are giving the trite "good post, man!" responses that you use to suck up to those who you know are superior to you. You might as well have your tails between your legs. Somebody like me comes in without a big posting history, however, and you're all biting and growling, trying to establish a pecking order. What you don't realize is that the reason I haven't posted as much as many others is because I've been busy in the real world, doing what most of you are too afraid to do.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top