Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The growing number of life long solo men

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
Young white women in the U.S are ridiculously picky, I don't even bother approaching them anymore as a 6'4", fit and attractive white man.

Disregarding poor whites, most of us grew up middle class or better but what I do remember is that the vast majority of young white people grew up spoiled and with a sense of entitlement. Most of us also grew up in divorced households, where the father was really nothing more than just a source of material wealth. Overall our parents had very dysfunctional relationships with each other and growing up we suffered for it.

It's easy to see how this type of an upbringing can create the issues we are seeing.
Mexican and Asian chicks are pretty picky too. Arab chicks as well. It's only black women who are dtf just about any bro.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young white women in the U.S are ridiculously picky, I don't even bother approaching them anymore as a 6'4", fit and attractive white man.

Disregarding poor whites, most of us grew up middle class or better but what I do remember is that the vast majority of young white people grew up spoiled and with a sense of entitlement. Most of us also grew up in divorced households, where the father was really nothing more than just a source of material wealth. Overall our parents had very dysfunctional relationships with each other and growing up we suffered for it.

It's easy to see how this type of an upbringing can create the issues we are seeing.
What about love?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't exist in those situations huh? It was a matter of resources and initially a workable "agreement".
From the observations I have made growing up and into my twenties, I honestly do in fact feel this was the case for many families. I'm originally from the Boston area, which is considered a very "enlightened" place in the country. The cost of living is high, many are over stressed and work tirelessly in careers that bring them little in the way of personal value. If I could sum up families there that were (upper)middle class or higher I could describe them as stuck up, up tight and unhappy. I grew up very well off but we didn't live an outlandish lifestyle, though we could have.

Anyway, what I do remember is that affection between husband and wife was not all that common to see. I remember one girl I knew when I was in middle school talk about how one of her friend's parents slept in separate bedrooms, yet they seemed to be this "happy" family. As I mentioned, the majority of us grew up in divorced households, being a teenager and living with both of your actual parents was unusual. I remember as a teen overhearing conversations in public about a youngish couple getting married and the first response by one of the women was "does he have money?". I think a lot of people my parents generation were too afraid to be along and would settle for virtually anything that came along, despite the fact that they did not like the other individual. Some of this was definitely about money though.

I remember my mother, who is a nurse there, talking about all these young nurses in their 20s complaining about how they weren't any date-able men. These women weren't ugly but they ranged from 4 to 7 tops, so just average women that by chance happened to have a good job. They acted as if they were entitled to something you'd see on the bachelor lol, this is a very long time ago so I don't know what their situation is like now.

I remember in high school there was this red haired guy, he was tall and attractive, that was in a long relationship with a woman throughout high school. Anyway, I remember I came across him a couple years after I graduated and he mentioned that he took a year off college and when she heard about his plan to do that she immediately dumped him, he ended up going to be an electrician.

Sometimes I like to look people up from high school on social media and what I remember seeing as a kid and the way their families/parents were I'm seeing a very strong resemblance. I moved out of there years ago because I knew I wouldn't be happy and now I live in AZ.

I could go on and on with even more stories and observations I had made but I think these help get the point across.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
The US population has grown from 94 million in 1965 to 370 million today. Somebody's fvckin.'

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From the observations I have made growing up and into my twenties, I honestly do in fact feel this was the case for many families. I'm originally from the Boston area, which is considered a very "enlightened" place in the country. The cost of living is high, many are over stressed and work tirelessly in careers that bring them little in the way of personal value. If I could sum up families there that were (upper)middle class or higher I could describe them as stuck up, up tight and unhappy. I grew up very well off but we didn't live an outlandish lifestyle, though we could have.

Anyway, what I do remember is that affection between husband and wife was not all that common to see. I remember one girl I knew when I was in middle school talk about how one of her friend's parents slept in separate bedrooms, yet they seemed to be this "happy" family. As I mentioned, the majority of us grew up in divorced households, being a teenager and living with both of your actual parents was unusual. I remember as a teen overhearing conversations in public about a youngish couple getting married and the first response by one of the women was "does he have money?". I think a lot of people my parents generation were too afraid to be along and would settle for virtually anything that came along, despite the fact that they did not like the other individual. Some of this was definitely about money though.

I remember my mother, who is a nurse there, talking about all these young nurses in their 20s complaining about how they weren't any date-able men. These women weren't ugly but they ranged from 4 to 7 tops, so just average women that by chance happened to have a good job. They acted as if they were entitled to something you'd see on the bachelor lol, this is a very long time ago so I don't know what their situation is like now.

I remember in high school there was this red haired guy, he was tall and attractive, that was in a long relationship with a woman throughout high school. Anyway, I remember I came across him a couple years after I graduated and he mentioned that he took a year off college and when she heard about his plan to do that she immediately dumped him, he ended up going to be an electrician.

Sometimes I like to look people up from high school on social media and what I remember seeing as a kid and the way their families/parents were I'm seeing a very strong resemblance. I moved out of there years ago because I knew I wouldn't be happy and now I live in AZ.

I could go on and on with even more stories and observations I had made but I think these help get the point across.
So basically that bullshyt was bad for the kids. Even though it was "hidden" the kids picked up on it.

logicallefty

Reaction score

This is correct, they are picky. Keyword young. As they get in their late 30s and into their 40s the game changes. We all know this. But what’s really happening lately in the last few years is that a lot of single women are struggling more than ever. Even with their welfare, food stamps, gas station jobs, and worthless office jobs, They are finding that living is becoming more work and expense than they bargained for when they originally left there man and cashed out with his money. Money that has long been blown on stupid sh!t. I am 45 years old and I know dozens of single women late 30s and older who still have some degree of looks left, just nothing like before. Good for a STR or FWB or even LTR, just not marriage. But, How many of said women do I know that are not struggling with money and other ‘adulting’? Hmmmm.. I can think of one. Just one. She drinks a case of beer a day, but hey, at least she’s not struggling with the bills and is able to buy the beer for herself.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically that bullshyt was bad for the kids. Even though it was "hidden" the kids picked up on it.
Many of these families would be considered dysfunctional, despite the fact that from face value they'd appear to be more stable, affluent, etc. I think a major factor was that the parents would use material things as a means to create happiness with the children, though we all know that is not how it works. As I mentioned, I think the primary factor came down to a bunch of adults getting married to someone they probably didn't really love and were just incapable of sorting out their own issues.

The baby boomer generation, the parents of people around my age, are by and large a source of many of the issues we see socially, at least in my opinion. Generations prior to this everyone was poor, we had two world wars and numerous other major issues (great depression, etc.). Since the 1950s the U.S was booming, certain things were just taken for granted and there was too much comfort. There was also a decline in overall moral standards, prior to this issues we see today were not anywhere near as prevalent. We also have a bunch of people who get married who honestly really shouldn't have and because of this dysfunctional families are created. I also feel moving away from communal type cultures and importance of extended families also played a part in this, as people are far more likely to do the right thing and far less likely to do bad things out of shame, etc.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
This thread just reeks of self pity and dishonesty. Dishonesty as in "I know a couple of guys who can't get laid. Therefore no one's getting laid." Self pity as in "duh, I know a couple of guys who can't get laid. Therefore it's impossible for me to get laid. Derp."

From 1900 to 2000, the world population increased from 1.5billion to 6.1billion. The world population has increased to 7.7 billion in just 19 more years.

Guys are fvckin'. Guys are getting laid. Billions of guys. As I said, unfortunately, almost all of the fvcking is taking place among illiterate third worlders who are incapable of contributing to modern nations and only act as a drag and parasites among intelligent and productive people.

It's our job as intelligent people to get laid and have more children or else we're just going to be drowning in dumb, violent people who are going to destroy the planet.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
This thread just reeks of self pity and dishonesty. Dishonesty as in "I know a couple of guys who can't get laid. Therefore no one's getting laid." Self pity as in "duh, I know a couple of guys who can't get laid. Therefore it's impossible for me to get laid. Derp."

From 1900 to 2000, the world population increased from 1.5billion to 6.1billion. The world population has increased to 7.7 billion in just 19 more years.

Guys are fvckin'. Guys are getting laid. Billions of guys. As I said, unfortunately, almost all of the fvcking is taking place among illiterate third worlders who are incapable of contributing to modern nations and only act as a drag and parasites among intelligent and productive people.

It's our job as intelligent people to get laid and have more children or else we're just going to be drowning in dumb, violent people who are going to destroy the planet.
Opinion noted. I was young once too.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, but the authorization of money creation is actually done in the Executive branch through the Treasury Secretaary. Then, the digital money is created by the Federal Reserve. Some of that money is created through keystroke, other forms are sent to back to the Treasury and the mint creates the monetary instruments (coins/federal reserve notes).
The Federal Reserve could decide to buy Treasury bonds with newfound cash created by entering a new value on a spreadsheet document.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Majority of guys that I know of in their 20s and early 30s are single and very rarely get dates, these are all normal and decent guys that are reasonably fit, etc. These men are not awkward or anything, it's just that so many women now a days are just unbelievably picky and have become delusional due to social media, as another poster mentioned they are addicted to attention.

A friend of mine told a story about a coworker of his, a fat woman, who wanted to see if someone could hook her up for a date. Someone mentioned a particular guy, who also was overweight, and her reply was no way because he was "gross". So, if a fat and unattractive woman is like this what the hell do you think a more normal or even attractive woman would be like? This is actually very alarming if you really think about it.
Thank goodness for p0rn.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
See; mouse utopia experiment on YT.

Even mouse go mgtow:)

Too high population, high living standards, leads to collaps.

Poore contries without social security need offspring as security. More kids equals more secure..

There is nothing we can do about it

Systematic propaganda in media, social media access just fueled the fire, and that have changed females too much. It's so problematic trying LTR, almost impossible to grow old together. She will erode any leasure for the avarage man today. Nagging, b******g, whining, drama, Constant power struggel, just to get something that resembles equality. Only a million'ere lifestyle is tolerable for an avarage women, with nothing to offer in return? What? Why?

Any man can become a millionere if he stay away from women, that's the paradox.. they want the benifits, but not the work it takes to get there. You can't save money if she know's you have savings already, you have to go and buy more useless stuff so she can get a dopamin rush from shopping. When she is finished your money, she monkey branches to the next

Maybe that's why men go their own way.. to have a life worth living

We love to have a real (humane) lady partner, but they are unicorn's

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it funny as some of you guys think that its different in Eastern Europe or Asia on these forums.

It's not different - its just that ladies get wet when they think about banging guy from 'wealthier' country/with money and slightly exotic to them - there's also this easy albeit present communication barrier that makes guys from USA, UK, France or Spain much more interesting for local women.

In fact they are no different from women in USA - I remember when I was in Ukraine and some Ukrainian guy started to hang around me and my friends when he spotted we were talking to a bunch of hot chicks and he explicitly asked us to not tell these women he is ukrainian (he tried to fake being guy from UK) so this should tell you how it really is for guys there.

That's why game works much better in those countries - there are much better cards in your hand. However if woman will sniff you are "just like the others" hypergamy engine will throw you into the lottery wheel with the rest of the guys.

That's why I think game is incredibly overrated these days.

Game is largely based on your character and charisma while these days it's purely about assets, good photos, looks and Photoshop.

I was shot down or flaked multiple times on Tinder by women I'd hardly consider LTR material if met during day game.
yes its true woman is the same is all palces, there is little diferences based on culture of the place and family upbring, but the essense is the same

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take Africa, for example. Current population is 1.2 billion. The population will double to 2.4 billion before 2050. The average African IQ is 70.

http://worldpopulationreview.com/continents/africa-population/

Meanwhile here in the west, the most talented, beautiful, and brilliant women are going childless. Charlize Theron, Laura Ingraham, Ann Coulter, Sandra Bullock, none of them have children.
you suffer from mild delusions if you think those women are brilliant. They are actresses who are overpaid and to be honest their acting is mediocre. IQ does not measure intelligence it's bunk and of you want to find out why I suggest looking up Nassim Nicholas Taleb. Tesla owes his brilliance to the vedic texts which he got most of his ideas from. Another low iq country

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I do agree that stupid people are having more children. It doesn't matter what they race, they just breed and breed and their kids usually pay for it all through their life to the end. I wonder why women are hypergamous, used ***** and all