Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The growing number of life long solo men

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I've been reading posts, watching a few videos and even around me at work, more and more men are just not going after the ladies. Maybe they've tried so many times and they've failed. Maybe they've been divorced and they just cannot fathom doing it all over again. It gets me wondering, can a man go on in life riding solo until death? Will they turn into an Elliott Roger or Adam Lanza? We all know, this is mostly for men as the ladies are content usually after they have their children. Should they want to have a friend or FWB, it's really not that hard for any of them. Really, even the obese 600 LBS+ ladies have men tripping over themselves in order to get in them. It's unreal.

Is this the start of the end of days? Or, is this more of a natural selection type of issue? I.E. like Sparta, only the best and strongest will survive and produce offspring; eventually?

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
Both Sandy Hook and New Zealand were false flag psyops.

In that light, this conversation is going nowhere without actual stats and facts. For example, last I checked, the world population was 7.7 billion and counting. The US population is 330 million and increasing. Up from 308 million in 2010. That's not counting 30-40 million illegals. Guys are getting laid. Children are being born.

It's not the strongest who are surviving, it's the dumbest and poorest and least likely to contribute who are having the most kids.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

In that light, this conversation is going nowhere without actual stats and facts. For example, last I checked, the world population was 7.7 billion and counting. The US population is 330 million and increasing. Up from 308 million in 2010. That's not counting 30-40 million illegals. Guys are getting laid. Children are being born.

It's not the strongest who are surviving, it's the dumbest and poorest and least likely to contribute who are having the most kids.
Everything I posts was theological, not based on facts. But, you bring up a valid point. The smarter people tend to have less or no children, and the less fortunate and lower class people seem to have them in droves. Eventually, this will have a negative effect on the world as we will not have enough people with the brain power to create and manage scientific things.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
Take Africa, for example. Current population is 1.2 billion. The population will double to 2.4 billion before 2050. The average African IQ is 70.

http://worldpopulationreview.com/continents/africa-population/

Meanwhile here in the west, the most talented, beautiful, and brilliant women are going childless. Charlize Theron, Laura Ingraham, Ann Coulter, Sandra Bullock, none of them have children.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

the only reason Western countries population is increasing is because of immigration , I was shopping for house lately in Ontario , and any city that doesnt have immigration stream its population projection was to negative , some small towns have one or tow children per year , can you imagine ? go to realtor.ca and check the statistic if you want some facts .
Without immigration , these countries will fail because the economy will collapse and population will keep going down.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take Africa, for example. Current population is 1.2 billion. The population will double to 2.4 billion before 2050. The average African IQ is 70.

Meanwhile here in the west, the most talented, beautiful, and brilliant women are going childless. Charlize Theron, Laura Ingraham, Ann Coulter, Sandra Bullock, none of them have children.
please never use models, actors, or "famous" people to try to point your point, even less on this, they are crazy, several issues and a lot of substance abuses, I ****ing hell hope they are not even close to the best we can offer

now correlating, to higher income and scholarship to a lower number of kids, then yes its true, smart people tend to have little to none children, because they undertand and know children cost money, and they want to provide the best possible, more children, resources are spread, now dumb people, they can't even think on how to be in a confortable life even less plan children, they just happen, hence why they tend to have so many

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all have our beliefs. For me the end of days have started. The internet was the start of the downfall. Social media was the nail in the coffin. It's breeding new mental disorders, attention *****s and transforming humans into zombies. Men were known to be the cheaters, now women have over taken that role and its getting worse by the day. Growing up fatties never got the time or day. Now they are getting so much attention from men they have become so high on their own ego. Men are getting feminine, soft and sensitive. The players I've known growing up are now constantly posting how it's raining shady b!tches. How they are no longer loyal. Cluster B mental illness is through the roof and the posts here prove it.

I'm seeing personal friends of mine who were alpha, never seen them cry, had lots of women, never got attached or emotional. Now those men I looked up to are crying like little boys cause they caught their girl cheating on them. They tell me they are done with women, go out and buy a motorcycle or sports car to get over it. Some narcissistic men I know are also getting constantly cheated on. Even one Narc I knew who I could barely stand to be around told me how he caught his fiancee cheating on him twice. That he is now taking a 5 year break from women. He now drowns himself in hardcore drugs.

The Japanese Hikikomori problem they have is now spreading all over the globe. Attention has now become the root of all evil. Just the other day I was chatting with my neighbor. He's in his upper 60's. He was telling me how his dream after retirement was to play a lot of golf. I asked him why arent you playing...."cause my wife wont let me". I told him you only have on life, get out there and play some golf. Instead he's become a robot who gardens everyday like his wife. Either the men I know are puppets to their women, or are done trying to find the "one". Narcissism is taking over the world, women are getting so much attention it's getting to their head, people now only seem to care about their best interested and no one else's. STD's are rising at an alarming rate that I can only imagine how bad it will be 20 years from now.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sounds like God is punishing people with a lower birthrate because of their sins.

A

AJ84

Charlize Theron and Sandra Bullock both have children.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion we have been in the end of days but god knows how long it will last. I have many friends that are married and literally have no freedom. Their wives ration sex and they are at their beckoned call. Their wives go on girls trips and girls nights out but give their husbands **** if they go for a beer.

I am single and see how truly dirty girls are. I think 90 percent of females have the capability to cheat on their loving husbands and then find a way to justify it. What recourse does the man have? Divorce... lose your kids.... 70 percent of your salary??? More and more guys are simply abandoning the system. I am more at peace and happy with my life than all of my married friends. I bang when I want and have no commitments to those pieces of ass.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
the only reason Western countries population is increasing is because of immigration , I was shopping for house lately in Ontario , and any city that doesnt have immigration stream its population projection was to negative , some small towns have one or tow children per year , can you imagine ? go to realtor.ca and check the statistic if you want some facts .
Without immigration , these countries will fail because the economy will collapse and population will keep going down.
Birth rates in European and East Asian countries is below replacement level. Black, "Hispanic" (really Indian) and Arabs have much higher birth rates.
Charlize Theron and Sandra Bullock both have children.
They're adopted, and not white. They are not passing on their genes.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There may be a reckoning, but it might not come as quickly as many expect.

So long as the dollar remains the reserve currency, and the us gov can print like crazy, this nonsense will continue.

But if the ten year goes over 4-5%, and continues to rise, then the end is near.

Unfortunately, any "reset" where a new non-expandable monetary system is introduced may take a couple generations.

Which means in the meantime (if 10y >>5%) there will be a LOT of chaos, mayhem and death.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
There may be a reckoning, but it might not come as quickly as many expect.

So long as the dollar remains the reserve currency, and the us gov can print like crazy, this nonsense will continue.

But if the ten year goes over 4-5%, and continues to rise, then the end is near.

Unfortunately, any "reset" where a new non-expandable monetary system is introduced may take a couple generations.

Which means in the meantime (if 10y >>5%) there will be a LOT of chaos, mayhem and death.
The US government does not print any money. The federal reserve does, and these banks are privately owned.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
The US government does not print any money. The federal reserve does, and these banks are privately owned.
True, but the authorization of money creation is actually done in the Executive branch through the Treasury Secretaary. Then, the digital money is created by the Federal Reserve. Some of that money is created through keystroke, other forms are sent to back to the Treasury and the mint creates the monetary instruments (coins/federal reserve notes).

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I'm 33, my total years in STR's/LTRs until now is 3. I've low agreeablenes in relationships and prefer to go after my purpose most of the time, that's why targeting below LTR material is a waste of time and resources for me.

As above. I know very average guys with many children. I met one of them month ago - 4 children, his wife shall soon give birth to 5th, he was so phuckin tired on his face when I met him it was incredible. I could swear he was on the brink of crying when we talked about his life. I didn't want to provoke it so I just congratulated him on the big family and went my way, but maaaan, that guy was 'pinned to the ground'.

Besides, we all are different and have different mating strategies. For example mine might be about going for cratered SMV eventually if I will want to have children because I want to have children with the best genes-female available (meaning long legged cratered 6+/10 but simultaneously a former 8/10 with cracks in bi4tch shield might be a better target for me than 6+/10 young bimbo that won't get any better). I try to mobile on the job market so this might be my last ditch-biological defence tactic, alas until now I've still couple of years of good hunting in warm waters.
No doubt. I always focus on my purpose first. I do get tired of the turnsiles of ladies every 3 - 4 months. It's exhausting to start with a new one or two each time. I wouldn't mind an LTR, but I usually walk away after one or two sh!t tests as it's not worth my time nor the stress. Life is hard enough.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really relavant to my point. Everything is stable as long as 10y stays below 3%.

Stable = same situation now, only sliding worse and worse.

10y >> 4-%5 end times.

End times will last a couple generations.

MAIN POINT

IF it happens it's going to take a while to play out.

the only strategy is to deal with the current situation, not wait around for it to change.

End Times doom and gloomers are just another sideline sitting excuse spewing beta.

GET IN THE GAME AND GET SOME

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Majority of guys that I know of in their 20s and early 30s are single and very rarely get dates, these are all normal and decent guys that are reasonably fit, etc. These men are not awkward or anything, it's just that so many women now a days are just unbelievably picky and have become delusional due to social media, as another poster mentioned they are addicted to attention.

A friend of mine told a story about a coworker of his, a fat woman, who wanted to see if someone could hook her up for a date. Someone mentioned a particular guy, who also was overweight, and her reply was no way because he was "gross". So, if a fat and unattractive woman is like this what the hell do you think a more normal or even attractive woman would be like? This is actually very alarming if you really think about it.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
Majority of guys that I know of in their 20s and early 30s are single and very rarely get dates, these are all normal and decent guys that are reasonably fit, etc. These men are not awkward or anything, it's just that so many women now a days are just unbelievably picky and have become delusional due to social media, as another poster mentioned they are addicted to attention.

A friend of mine told a story about a coworker of his, a fat woman, who wanted to see if someone could hook her up for a date. Someone mentioned a particular guy, who also was overweight, and her reply was no way because he was "gross". So, if a fat and unattractive woman is like this what the hell do you think a more normal or even attractive woman would be like? This is actually very alarming if you really think about it.
Thats why mexicans and muslims and blacks are out-reproducing whites and asians. They are dtf with any woman of any race who is dtf. To the detriment of white and asian men, white and asian women are smart enough to pursue higher education and careers, meaning they put off marriage and childbirth indefinitely. The average age of marriage for white and east asian women is around 30 now.

Meanwhile, mexican, arab and black women start having kids around 18, if not sooner. They know they can rely on welfare once their man leaves so everything's taken care of for them: food stamps, section 8 housing, health care, spending money.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats why mexicans and muslims and blacks are out-reproducing whites and asians. They are dtf with any woman of any race who is dtf. To the detriment of white and asian men, white and asian women are smart enough to pursue higher education and careers, meaning they put off marriage and childbirth indefinitely. The average age of marriage for white and east asian women is around 30 now.

Meanwhile, mexican, arab and black women start having kids around 18, if not sooner. They know they can rely on welfare once their man leaves so everything's taken care of for them: food stamps, section 8 housing, health care, spending money.
Young white women in the U.S are ridiculously picky, I don't even bother approaching them anymore as a 6'4", fit and attractive white man.

Disregarding poor whites, most of us grew up middle class or better but what I do remember is that the vast majority of young white people grew up spoiled and with a sense of entitlement. Most of us also grew up in divorced households, where the father was really nothing more than just a source of material wealth. Overall our parents had very dysfunctional relationships with each other and growing up we suffered for it.

It's easy to see how this type of an upbringing can create the issues we are seeing.