Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

THE GREAT MAN DEBATE...BREASTS NO ASS? ASS NO BREASTs?

2 girls...Both equally HB's What would you choose???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weird thing is... nothing gets me going like some big, nice t!ts. BUT... a really flat ass can ruin a girl for me much more than small tits can.

Big Butt Small Breast... even though I loooove the big boobs.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol this thread came to me when leaving a shopping mall not to long ago...and seeing this woman all straight back with big tits and an ass so flat i could teach math on....I wonder why we would pick a nice ass over T!ts

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually go for girls with pretty proportional curves. I don't like HUGE asses, but a nice, round rear end proportionate to her upper body is a must!

Having nice-sized boobs : +1. Having a small waist: +1. Having a small waist, a nice, round ass, and nice-sized boobs: 1+++++ :whistle:

They walk funny when their boobs are too big too and it makes them slouch and be eligible for spine problems.

NoCommitments

Don Juan
Reaction score
PDubb75 said:
Weird thing is... nothing gets me going like some big, nice t!ts. BUT... a really flat ass can ruin a girl for me much more than small tits can.

Big Butt Small Breast... even though I loooove the big boobs.
My sentiments exactly!

recently I fu*ked a nysc fitness trainer & although she had a great a*s, she sported 2 very tiny mosquito bite titts. It felt like I was bangin a prepubertal chick...didn't like it!

so u knw what? I want both! screw the choice!!

I only wanna see pancakes on a plate!

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Asses can be built in the Gym. Tits can be purchased.

Google Melyssa Ford

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Big breast over booty. My 7 inch penis probably would probably have a hard time pleasuring a woman with a big butt.

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat chicks can have big boobs. A nice ass goes along with nice legs and are achieved and maintained with fitness.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boobs are something that happen naturally, but a beautiful ass with no saddlebags and plenty of curves in just the right places are like a delicate sculpture - they take years to make and only months to ruin.

A great ass is a work of art, as are great boobs. For me, the great ass matters more because it reflects the effort that a woman puts into her physical fitness.

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how about my fellow dudes who love asian chicks...

no ass or breasts haha

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I happen to LOVE a beautiful pair of tits but I'd have to pick a firm, perfectly rounded (like a bubble), nicely sized (not HUGE but certainly not small) ass any day.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
In my younger years I was all about the cleavage. Think Lisa Lipps type body.

Now, I'm much more turned on by a juicy booty. Think Naomi Russell.
You weren't ****ing kidding brother. That EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Try Camilla and Mariana Davalos, or Selena Spice. Damn... I'm getting a hard-on.