Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Great DJpression

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SS in the early 2000s

THE PERFECT DON JUAN

He asks for a girl's phone number when he FIRST meets or sees her. Not one month later.

He always asks for the HOME phone number. He walks away if he doesn't get it.

A Don Juan always waits four or more days before calling a girl. She must wait.

A Don Juan never arranges a date face-to-face with a girl. He always calls first. She must wait and wonder about him.

He sees a girl ONLY once a week for the first three weeks. He has to 'clear' his dates with other women. Or pretend he is busy with other women. He says he is busy if she wants more.

A Don Juan never gives flowers, cards, or gifts for the first two months. Her birthday is the only exception .

He never talks over an hour with a women on the phone. EVER. Twenty minutes is tops. He avoids contact with her. With e-mails and messages, etc. between dates. He calls once to arrange the next date.

During the first three months he tells her NOTHING about himself. She has to ask. When asked, he gives only tiny itty bitty pieces.

He waits for her to say 'I love you' first. Then he knows she really means it.

A Don Juan never says 'I love you' before two months. Ever.

A Don Juan NEVER proposes before six months. He prefers to wait one year. All minor flaws must be seen.

A Don Juan never lives with a women. He is a free man. He will marry the BEST when he meets her.

A Don Juan only FOCUSES on the romantic side of a women. He knows long talks lead to friendship not LOVE. He knows being a mystery fascinates her and makes her WONDER and WANT him.

And lastly, a true Don Juan

makes sure the relationship is 50-50. HALF of the time she is doing what HE wants to do. He feels this in his stomach. Not head.

AD

SS in the current day

About a month ago I met this stripper. Knowing that being a stripper she probably was crazy I was just planning on smashing and dashing so I wasn't planning on putting much effort into her unless she came to me. I don't recommend going for strippers they usually have BPD but if you go in mentally armed the sex can be worth it. You need to have a few BPD under your belt to do this so I don't recommend it in most cases but lets be real no guy is turning down a 10. I don't want to hear don't get involved with a BPD, obviously I was just trying to bang her..

We ended up working out together at the gym one time..I felt the attraction and we were flirting etc. We made plans for breakfast that weekend and she bails last minute. I delete her number. To my surprise, a Few days later she hits me up...

her "hey"

me "whatsup? so when am I seeing you"

her "next week after Christmas when I get some free time"

me "thats too long. I like to go for chicks when they are fresh in my head"

her "lol well we can get together soon"

We had plans to hang out today and she finally breaks down...

her "I have to tell you something "

me "what?"

her "I know you like me...but I can't keep doing this. I have a boyfriend. Im sorry but thats why Ive been giving you the run around. I can't workout with you or hang with you because I don't want to lead anyone on or be unfaithful to him. Things are serious between us"

me "You've had a boyfriend for two weeks? Why not be straight up"

her "I was talking to him way before I met you. We got together before you and I worked out together that time"

So it turns out this chick contacted me three days after she was "official" with this dude. So much for being loyal lol. I could tell she was fighting the attraction with me when we hung out too.

Based on the above how long do you think it will take before I can get this broad to cheat on him with me?

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need a better and larger sample :)

However, agreed going after taken woman is usually a Depression sign

However, disagreeing on the ''never living with women''... I mean how you gonna marry them or show your alpha survival skills to her if you don't live with her

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're comparing an average modern-day SS poster to the best of all time. Also, even back in AD's day not everyone thought like he did.

As an aside:
I always thought Anti Dump was great because he knew what he wanted. Too often on these forums people forget their goals. For example, if your goal is to expand your social circle and be comfortable making moves on girls at parties, you don't necessarily need to become a club pick-up whiz.
I see so many people on SS who have lost sight of what they want and it's no wonder they're frustrated. If you don't stay focused on what matters to you, how are you going to measure your progress? How are you going to ever feel satisfied with where you're at? Anti Dump definitely knew how to track his progress.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Both threads are lame AF honestly.
...So is this thread. This thread fits in perfectly with his "ss in the current day" pile of horse ****e...

Be the change you want to see in the world...

What's the genius doing to make SS a better website?

Not so humble brag threads?

Pics of a text conversation where he receives a compliment and lets that inflate his ego further?

Pic of a woman without him with her? Anyone can post random pictures of random women WITHOUT THEMSELVES IN IT LOL......don't get me wrong, i don't
ask anyone to post pictures.....but to post humble brag threads with pics of women WITHOUT you in the pic, don't mean ****e....

Pic of a twelve year old girl........who he apparently contacted on tinder but hasn't met yet......

Not sure what change genius wants to see here, but surely he ain't contributing to it....

....unless he wishes to see more hubris based threads. This genius is being controlled by his hubris.

Anyway, passing observation. I'll leave him to carry on with his hubris.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Since 2000 the women havent changed as far as what they want. They want a confident man that will take the lead and go after what he wants, in all phases of his life.

Social media, OLD, etc has ONLY given the women FREE attention they crave. But trust me, they would rather have the men who LEAD rather than the beta orbiters and chasers. They would rather EARN and invest in a man's attention instead of piling up the unwanted attention that is free from the beta orbiters.

Deep down these women still want the same thing. It is the man's attitude and structure of getting what he wants that has changed.

Those of us that still lead like a man and go after what we want still understand this, and ultimately, do great with women and get what we want as long as the woman has interest in us. That means no showering with attention on social media, not staying in an uninterested woman's orbit, ability to make your intentions with a woman CLEAR and be willing to walk if she isnt interested in that.

The process is still simple. Too many men nowadays make it complicated and they turn into AFCs.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
...So is this thread. This thread fits in perfectly with his "ss in the current day" pile of horse ****e...

Pics of a text conversation where he receives a compliment and lets that inflate his ego further?

Pic of a woman without him with her? Anyone can post random pictures of random women WITHOUT THEMSELVES IN IT LOL......don't get me wrong, i don't
ask anyone to post pictures.....but to post humble brag threads with pics of women WITHOUT you in the pic, don't mean ****e....

Pic of a twelve year old girl........who he apparently contacted on tinder but hasn't met yet......

Not sure what change genius wants to see here, but surely he ain't contributing to it....

....unless he wishes to see more hubris based threads. This genius is being controlled by his hubris.

tinder is worthless. its not for dates.this tool works ONLY for pushing women ego

unless you are homosexual.

I changed my account preferences to 'males' and i am bombared with horny males messages that are up for sex and relationship.

yet almost never received a message from a woman and even if I did nothing worked out of it

they dont want anything other than your compliment

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tinder is worthless. its not for dates.this tool works ONLY for pushing women ego

unless you are homosexual.

I changed my account preferences to 'males' and i am bombared with horny males messages that are up for sex and relationship.

yet almost never received a message from a woman and even if I did nothing worked out of it

they dont want anything other than your compliment
IMO all OLD is worthless.
From the female perspective, in 98% of the cases, of we don't escalate to something sexual in the first 5 replies, the conversation gets ghosted.

OLD seems like nothing more then a platform for people to try to bargain for sex.

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

You will continue to follow me around every post I make. And I will continue to be kind and respectful to you my fellow sir

Regarding the “12 year old tinder girl.” She’s 20, and if you read my previous post you’d know I stated I went over to her place and had sex with her.
Now I hope you have a great weekend

Reaction score
From the female perspective, in 98% of the cases, of we don't escalate to something sexual in the first 5 replies, the conversation gets ghosted.

OLD seems like nothing more then a platform for people to try to bargain for sex.
Good looking guys can fvck a new girl every day on Tinder. I know this because I've used fake pictures. And not just ugly girls, either.

I even almost got some myself the other day, but she flaked.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

what you mean. If a woman wont escalate sexually then men stop responding?

@RichardTheFrog

no you didnt get anything. flake means nothing. she wouldnt flake if she was serious about you. you just interested her for a while with your money but next day she realised she can do better

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chick centric attitudes = lose and lose

mission oriented attitudes = win and win

spred

Don Juan
Reaction score
SS in 2000's : guys who came here to share experiences and get better.

SS now: lots of whiners and PUA fails who come just to complain and b1tch about girls/women

Reaction score
what you mean. If a woman wont escalate sexually then men stop responding?

@RichardTheFrog

no you didnt get anything. flake means nothing. she wouldnt flake if she was serious about you. you just interested her for a while with your money but next day she realised she can do better
No, I didn't tell her anything about money. We just talked about sex, shared sex stories,, traded pics.

Why do you respond to my posts if all you're gonna do is talk sh1t without knowing the situation? Is that your purpose here?

I doubt you get with anything attractive, anyway.

spred

Don Juan
Reaction score
but women changed you know. also you registered Nov 13, 2017.
You can read the forum without being a member, true then and true in 2017.

You are correct that women have changed, however if men would have adapted to it, we still would not have so many complaining threads.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
No, I didn't tell her anything about money. We just talked about sex, shared sex stories,, traded pics.

Why do you respond to my posts if all you're gonna do is talk sh1t without knowing the situation? Is that your purpose here?

I doubt you get with anything attractive, anyway.
What you mean not knowing situation? Seems I KNEW your situation better than YOU since i sincerely TOLD you BEFORE she flaked on you that she WILL flake. and its not to make u sad or anything I just highly expected it.

And getting a flake is equal to getting nothing

Well I get a lot of males' attention on Tinder. So I assume I am attractive. Also I dont talk sh1t I am just saying women from internet main purpose is to get your attention and compliments> get you to ask her for meeting> disagree or flake on you. Eventually you will have a date, but only one. I hate sounding pessimistic however in my area OLD is nothing else than time wasting for men.

Also dont blame it on me. If I get 100 mesages from males in one day then I assume I am attractive for women too. Maybe just OLD doesnt work in every area.

Reaction score
What you mean not knowing situation? Seems I KNEW your situation better than YOU since i sincerely TOLD you BEFORE she flaked on you that she WILL flake. and its not to make u sad or anything I just highly expected it.

And getting a flake is equal to getting nothing

Well I get a lot of males' attention on Tinder. So I assume I am attractive. Also I dont talk sh1t I am just saying women from internet main purpose is to get your attention and compliments> get you to ask her for meeting> disagree or flake on you. Eventually you will have a date, but only one. I hate sounding pessimistic however in my area OLD is nothing else than time wasting for men.

Also dont blame it on me. If I get 100 mesages from males in one day then I assume I am attractive for women too. Maybe just OLD doesnt work in every area.
My point was I didn't mention money. It was all physical.

But I have had girls meet from Tinder and also Fling.com. I don't spend much time there anymore.

But I've faked posing as male models and got girls wanting to fvck almost every day.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
My point was I didn't mention money. It was all physical.

But I have had girls meet from Tinder and also Fling.com. I don't spend much time there anymore.

But I've faked posing as male models and got girls wanting to fvck almost every day.
And how many male models are there in the world? That point doesnt prove anything