"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

the good old *accidental text*

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
So this girl that I hooked up with a few times roughly a year ago messaged me today. She said “Hey Don, this is Chelsea. Do you remember me?”. I responded and said to her “Yes. What’s up?”. She then said “oh sorry wrong person”. Even though she used my name as well as asking if I remembered her lol. I asked “are you sure?”. Then she says “100%”. So i responded and said “okay then, delete my number so you don’t make the mistake again lol”. . Like wtf kind of games this chick trying to play?
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37
Trying to keep you around, she’s lonely or wants to bang but doesn’t want to tell you straight up lol
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
So this girl that I hooked up with a few times roughly a year ago messaged me today. She said “Hey Don, this is Chelsea. Do you remember me?”. I responded and said to her “Yes. What’s up?”. She then said “oh sorry wrong person”. Even though she used my name as well as asking if I remembered her lol. I asked “are you sure?”. Then she says “100%”. So i responded and said “okay then, delete my number so you don’t make the mistake again lol”. . Like wtf kind of games this chick trying to play?
LOL shes trolling you and seeking attention. She knows exactly who she was texting.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
This also reminds of a time that freaked me out. I received a text from a number that I kind of recognized but not sure. Anyway, instead of an actual text, it was a picture of me in a bar!. I responded with "Who is this?" and no answer, I tried again by asking who it was but i never got an answer or a text from that number ever again. I don't know how they got a picture of me at a bar but that was pretty crazy.
 
Top