Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The good guy

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of key differences is there to look from between the great guy and a jerk? I think I very often go overboard with the C&F and start accidentally throwing negs. I feel I'm might be getting abig too selfish about things as well. Just slap meh if it's just the AFC screaming desperatly to get out.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Jerk has no self confidence and uses harsh abrasive and abusive manners towards people in general to make himself feel better..he is selfish, arrogant

whereas the great guy can respect people..and doesnt cut them down for self-gratification..but rather employs funny/****y techniques to win women over

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
The Jerk has no self confidence and uses harsh abrasive and abusive manners towards people in general to make himself feel better..he is selfish, arrogant

whereas the great guy can respect people..and doesnt cut them down for self-gratification..but rather employs funny/****y techniques to win women over
Hold up, I'm selfish, and arrogant, with a healthy dash of confidence... I sometimes cut peeps down for self gratifications (They deserved it, and it was funny seeing em put in there place...wtf*shrugs) I come off as a jerk to some and a great guy to others, and still win over ladies... should I see a doctor, cuz this mix-up can't be a good combo.....

Dognuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
InLaws:
Yeah, shut the fvck up.:D

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats why the In laws Hate you..

Im sure the real friends you have probably see your better qualities..and the ones that see you as a jerk , dont want anything to do with you.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Imbrondir
What kind of key differences is there to look from between the great guy and a jerk? I think I very often go overboard with the C&F and start accidentally throwing negs. I feel I'm might be getting abig too selfish about things as well. Just slap meh if it's just the AFC screaming desperatly to get out.
Remember what the F in C+F means - funny - as in, it's supposed to make the girls laugh. If it gets past the point of being funny, then it just looks arrogant.

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by InLawsHateMe
Hold up, I'm selfish, and arrogant, with a healthy dash of confidence... I sometimes cut peeps down for self gratifications (They deserved it, and it was funny seeing em put in there place...wtf*shrugs) I come off as a jerk to some and a great guy to others, and still win over ladies... should I see a doctor, cuz this mix-up can't be a good combo.....

Give me some of that!