"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

The golden rule on Cancels/Flakes

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Eyeballs 1 only needs to refer to OPs thread about exes and how theres the "one" that always gets you or whatever it said. Look it up.
This coming from a guy raming his game down the forums throats.
It only shows the underlying antithesis of whats realling going on in each post. And every post.
You get zero chances with this.
That was not what my thread about exes was about. You take everything out of context.

Dont like my style? Dont read it and certainly dont respond.

I've helped countless guys on here. You're a bumbling idiot who can't take someone knowing what they are talking about.

Hater. That's what you are lol.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Let me guess he derailed another useful thread by purposely quoting you completely out of context so that he could find a reason to disagree and making the thread all about him. Hahahahaha. I guess the mods have a lot of patience these days.
Yep. That's his hobby I guess lol.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top