"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

The Godess

Phoebus

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2003
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Despite all the talk here, I can see many of you still worship women. Why? There are more women than you can imagine on this planet. F*ck that special one. Guess what? She is only special because you refuse to meet others. If she won't get with you, f*ck her. Get with the next one. There is always another one. No, I am not as smooth as Pook. I don't have time to be. The basic line is grow a pair and move the f*ck on.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 25, 2002
Messages
640
Reaction score
2
Uhmmmmmmm???? Who is Pook and what is kino???Is anti-dump Giovanni Cassanova? And whatever happened to Very Bad Girl and Liz ???

How long should I give eye contact for??

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '
 
Top