Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the girls that like me i dont like

Doyle98

Don Juan
Reaction score
so this girl that ive been friends with forever is practically stalking me. talking to her friends about me and in that little group of friends they talk behind my back. the thing is i dont really see this girl as someone id wanna date u know. its more of a friendship thing and she asked if i would go to prom with her. i mean what would u do in a situation like this, go with her to have a fun time and not expect much more? i really dont wanna lead her on like i almost did last year and get her hopes up. thats not how i wanna come off as and just turn her down like that.

the thing is i like one of her friends. now i read somewhere on here that social proof is a good thing to have. she has been talking about me to that girl and others so it raises their interest level i can imagine. i just was wondering do u guys try and be nice to all the girls u see? and how do u go about handling such a thing if u dont like her as much?

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, just grow some balls and tell the ugly girl no....it will make other girls attracted to you because that means that you just won't say yes to anyone.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The summer before last I was in two confirmation camps. I was not a student, but anyways..
I got ... wait a moment *counting* ...7 of total 36 say me that they are interested in me. It's every fifth girl.. Phew! :rolleyes:
That's maybe why I was able to totally show my personality and I had great time!

Anyway. These girls + all other girls (I think it's my looks and personality which has attracted girls) who made an approach to me got rejected ecept one girl who I dated few weeks. This is why I've always been demanding on looks and never been out with a girl who doesn't attract me. So I've been "kinda rejective" to many girls. They have talked behind my back, stared at me and so on.. I didn't care a ****. And this all was before my discover of sosuave.com.
Oh yes, I've dumped maany girls.
I don't say I've been really nice to them...
Escpecially if they have sent a text message to my mobile. I've always played with them and made them crawl. OK this sounds cruel, but you really enjoy it when it happens to you...:D
Maybe Im sick or something, but many hot women do things like this.
I haven't been THAT bad to them. Actually one girl who was friend of mine first, then had a Huge crush on me and after I rejected her she has became maybe my best female friend right now. (She luckily has boyfriend now).

All Im trying to say... If you say 'No' girls who like you they don't stop liking you.. They hardly get mad at you if you do so.
Think about it, if you are obsessed with a (great looking or/and with great personality) girl and after rejection, she really wanted to be still your friend anyways, would you be her friend? There's nothing bad in it. I would. So would she. Plus girls talk much about guys and rejection made by you isn't harmful to what other girls think about you.

James

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude

I have the same problem man. There is this fat, ugly, pimple faced ho who says she wants to **** me. The biggest problem is this has mood swings and is bi-polar. I HATE THAT ****!:mad:

Maurizio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls will only send signals of interest in your direction for so long until they realize your not interested. I'm sure there was a time when you missed a come on from some HB, and after that point, she completely lost interest? Well this is the same type of thing, only since your not dealing with your average HB, the realization process will take longer on her part.

Yes, this chick may be good social proof. And yes, I try and be nice to / put out a good impression for MOST girls. There are SOME girls who will actually contribute to a negative social proof (I'm sure you know what I mean) and in those cases my behavior towards them may differ.

Unless she's a psycho, you should be able to reject her on the "dating front" without turning her against you in any way, or hurting your social proof with her.

- Maurizio

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just turn her down. You'll get respect from broads for proving you won't jump at any female; you are proving that you have standards. This is intriguing to them because, guess what, most guys see a broad coming on to them and the guys ask one question, "Which way to the bedroom?"

Not that the question is necessarily a bad thing :D, but chicks are chicks. Who cares if a chick asks you to prom, turn her down and soon all her chick friends will find out. They will WONDER why you turned her down, and see if they can 'make the cut' by giving you heavy 'buy' signals: This is another classic example of the "Broad Competition Factor" coming into play. They will, consciously or subconsciously, try to one-up each other.

Turn her down and watch other broads tune in.:)