"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

the girls i dont want love me, the one i want doesnt know

anamodru

New Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Theory, the more attention u give a girl the less shes interested.
I have at least 3 girls right now that want to get in my pants...but im not interested, but theres 1 girl that ive become good friends w/an do a lot of stuff 4 her that i wouldnt do for other friends, she told me she had a crush on me before but now we're friends...do i make a move, an how?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

FoxHound20

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
STOP hanging out. Cut lots of your contact with this girl that you like. IF this technique works for other girls, try it on your friend. Let her find out that you are hanging out with other girls, etc. Don't get obssessed and get ONEITIS for this girl. Backoff and when you do hang out with her, make it the time of this girl's life. Have an incredible time and make her desire and appreciate the time you two share together.

Good luck.
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
You can't escape the freindzone....you could get a temporay pass but you can't really leave.
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Go with the other 3 gain experience, learn from your mistakes. The other girl can still be used as Social Proof so do not mess with that.
 
Top