Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The girlfriends ex

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
OneArmDeejay...you have been here for all of 4 months. backbreaker joined in 2002. You calling him a "newbie" is utterly ridiculous. You are the newbie, he isn't.

Listen...you are being hysterical and behaving like a girl. You have GOT to learn to get your emotions under control. Every post you are making really sounds horribly insecure and scared. That's not going to serve you well. You're being one of those "keyboard jockeys" that just repeat basic conecpts they've read in old bible posts. Every situation is different and the bible is a mere GUIDE. There is no set in stone reaction for a situation you experience with a girl/woman. You need to learn to assess your own situation, look at your own mistakes and trust your own judgement after thinking the situaiton through. You have to look at your long term goals, your options for what to do and consider what each option will likely result in for an outcome. You choose the outcome most likely to lead to the results you want. Clooney doesn't want to throw the baby out with the bathwater. He wants to hold on to the relationship. He was given advice that allowed him to get what he wanted. So why are you still here throwing a fit? This was a success story for Clooney. It doesn't matter what you think he should want or what you would want if you were him. It's Clooney's relationship, not yours.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by OneArmDeeJay
CLOONEY I believe there is a big law against forgery.

Can you not copy and paste PM's that Wyldfire sends you.

If you just can’t be a Man and say what YOU want to say then I feel sorry for you.

And if you didn’t Please Actually read other peoples post before just siding with your Sosuave Gods.
Okay, my patience is wearing thin with you. You are one of two things...you're either a keyboard jockey who has no idea what he's talking about or a troll.

You have only been a member here for 4 freaking months and think you are an expert. All the guys you keep insulting have been here far longer than you. They are much more knowledgeable than you are, more mature and have more experience.
You sound like an idiot...

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
this is rediculous

the amount of FEAR animosity and well yea so many of you have with women is simply amazing.

bad shyt happens in life deal with it
ya, im going to take advice from a guy who can't spell ridiculous. now that's ridiculous.

dude, do you have a nice trailer picked out down by the river for you and your preggo?

J

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by joekerr31
ya, im going to take advice from a guy who can't spell ridiculous. now that's ridiculous.

dude, do you have a nice trailer picked out down by the river for you and your preggo?

J
I can't believe you actually have the audacity to pick on anyone else about their writing when you can't even capitalize or punctuate properly. On top of that, you couldn't form a clear and cohesive thought and put it into written word if it bit you on your scrawny little ass.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I would rather marry a fat ugly homeless man than even go on a date with you...and I am anti-marriage.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, you cant spell and you cant add.

im 31.

hahahaha:crackup:

oh man this has been a funny thread.

J

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
frivolous...I tried to send you a PM but your box is full.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
dude, you cant spell and you cant add.

im 31.

hahahaha:crackup:

oh man this has been a funny thread.

J
I'm glad you find yourself so hilarious. Personally, I think you're disgusting to the core. It's no wonder you're always on here insulting and poking fun at everyone. Everyone knows the only people who behave that way are people whose self esteem is so low that the only way they can make themselves feel better about their pathetic existence is to pick on other people. Nice 5th grade mentality there joekerr. You've shown everyone here quite effectively that you ARE a loser to the extreme. Successful guys who are actually out getting laid don't have time or interest in trolling and flaming people on here, you know. All the guys KNOW this. In fact, the negative attention you seek out so desperately from me is probably the only attention you EVER get from a woman.

F*cking pathetic...

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually wyldfire, i just wanted to show everyone how women can't control their emotions.

you've gone off like a firecracker on the fourth of july.

lesson to all the guys here: women will talk until they are blue in the face, but don't fool yourself, they CANNOT control their emotions.

this is why you have to take your time to find the good ones.

you see, a good woman would never engage in the thread that's going on right now. she'd just move along.

however, a pain in the *ss feminist will fight with you and call you names day and night.

now i do it because im getting a laugh.

wyld does it because she has to. she can't control her emotions. she's clearly upset yet can't stop from fighting.

guys, this is a prime example of what to be weary of in a woman. one who will fight until her last breath simply because she likes the drama.

wyld, ill ask one last time. will you marry?

:crackup:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21

then bring your personal info onto here because thats what losers do..they try to bring others down to justify there low self esteem.
Just to elaborate on this...I am a member of a private site where I have discussed very personal and PRIVATE issues I'm having regarding someone VERY dear to me. joekerr31 has apparently gained access to that site and is now taking things posted PRIVATELY onto this site. How low is that, guys? This guy needs to be banned from BOTH sites. Anyone who would have a bad spell and take information someone shared with the belief it was private and post it publicly CANNOT be trusted...period.

His behavior is beneath contempt.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, i have no clue what you are talking about. you talked about your daughter and your friend who is a druggy that you like but cant be with on this site, etc.

you've really lost control of yourself now though i can tell.

ladies and gentlemen, if you'd all be so kind as to look out to your right you will see an example of the human female. this current human female as lost control of her cognitive functions at this point in time and surging hormones have filled her body. if you look closely you will see the bewildered gaze of the female temper tantrum. Folks, please stay inside the trolly, as specimens such as these can be dangerous if you get to close.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
actually wyldfire, i just wanted to show everyone how women can't control their emotions.

you've gone off like a firecracker on the fourth of july.

lesson to all the guys here: women will talk until they are blue in the face, but don't fool yourself, they CANNOT control their emotions.

this is why you have to take your time to find the good ones.

you see, a good woman would never engage in the thread that's going on right now. she'd just move along.

however, a pain in the *ss feminist will fight with you and call you names day and night.

now i do it because im getting a laugh.

wyld does it because she has to. she can't control her emotions. she's clearly upset yet can't stop from fighting.

guys, this is a prime example of what to be weary of in a woman. one who will fight until her last breath simply because she likes the drama.

wyld, ill ask one last time. will you marry?

No joekerr...you purposely posted about a subject I was discussing on a private site. I posted it on a private site instead of here for a reason. Because it's PRIVATE and I did not want it posted here.

The only thing you are proving is that you're an ass...and a very pathetic one at that. No, wait...you have proven one other thing...that you can't be trusted. Now everyone here knows that. How does it feel to know that this whole community knows that you're a telling little biotch who can't be trusted with anything?

Whether I am male or female is irrelevent. Anyone would be angry and disgusted with you for posting about something they wrote in confidence that they believed was PRIVATE on a public forum.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
haha, i have no clue what you are talking about. you talked about your daughter and your friend who is a druggy that you like but cant be with on this site, etc.

you've really lost control of yourself now though i can tell.

ladies and gentlemen, if you'd all be so kind as to look out to your right you will see an example of the human female. this current human female as lost control of her cognitive functions at this point in time and surging hormones have filled her body. if you look closely you will see the bewildered gaze of the female temper tantrum. Folks, please stay inside the trolly, as specimens such as these can be dangerous if you get to close.

You're a liar. Those who saw what I wrote but have since deleted on the other site KNOW that you are a liar. Not only can you not be trusted, but you LIE too. Pathetic.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, lets step back and be serious for a second.

you're upset right now, and im laughing my *ss off, because of a very simple paradigm....

you care about the things im saying and i DONT care about things you are saying.

i've put you in a lose lose.

you see, the harder you fight to get out of it, the more im able to say "calm down, stop being so crazy" making YOU look like the out of control one. when in reality, I'm the one pushing your buttons. if you remain calm and simply converse with reason, that doesnt work either, because I'll just keep mocking you.

so no matter what you do you're f*cked.

there's only two things you can do.
1) stoop down to my level (which you've done, tisk tisk) OR
2) WALK AWAY

if you're gf tells you she wants to go meet a guy that has explicitely said he has feelings for her (ie. wants to screw her and steal her away from you) she's put you in a lose lose. if you stop her, you've made her the prize. if you let her go, you didn't care enough to stop her from doing something that is obviously wrong.

you're only option is to be willing to WALK AWAY.

just like you should WALK AWAY from me, because all im doing is messing with your emotions, so too should a guy WALK AWAY from any chic that is messing with his.

the ONLY way to get out of a lose lose once a woman has put you in one, is to basically say : guess what babe, i ain't playing that game, and im disappointed in you that you are. and THAT'S IT. if she suddenly realizes that she was playing with fire and apologizes, great, then you're the prize. if she doesn't, which they usually don't, and starts to throw all kidns of crazy emotions at you....WALK AWAY.
J

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
joekerr...you just don't get it, do you? You have proven yourself to be nothing more than a common and rather unintelligent forum troll. You are admitting that your sole intent is to "get a rise" out of people. You haven't done diddly squat to how anyone else here will be viewed except yourself. You've lost ALL integrity...and from here on out no one will EVER take you seriously. Your comments and advice will be ignored and skipped over because everyone knows you are nothing but a troll. Congratulations...you are now a sosuave outcast. Hopefully a moderator will see your confession of being an intentional sh*t-stirring troll and ban your loser ass. You have nothing to offer this site or the guys here because you're more interested in messing with frivolous and desperately grasping for any attention at all from me to actually get out and learn anything or do anything. It's rather sad, actually. It's really a shame the level of bottom feeders this site has attracted as of late...you being about as low down the food chain as anyone else. I'd feel sorry for you if you didn't deserve the big dose of nothing your life so obviously is.

Truly pathetic...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
wyld,

hehe. you make me laugh.

J
No, I get your tiny little d*ck hard...

This is probably the most attention you've gotten from a woman since your mother used to have to wipe your pansy ass...

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wyld, honestly, you are so lady like.

your armpit hair is turning me on.

J

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
wyld, honestly, you are so lady like.

your armpit hair is turning me on.

J
You're lame...

:rolleyes:

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see why you are all fighting.

MY 2 CENTS :

we all have different opinions on different subjects.

on the subject of american muscle cars versus jap imports

we may all agree as an example

you will find that on some subjects you will agree with most people

or on at least a few subjects as a worse case scenario

BUT WE ALL SHARE OPINIONS

now what you must understand is we discuss issues and opinions

we are all going to have different points of view

none of us have walked in each others shoes

that is what is great about discussion forums we see lots of different input

LIT vs Wyldfire- using Wyldfire as an example :

some posts me and wyldfire agree. some posts we don't.

on some issues we see eye to eye.

but on a couple of issues we are polar opposites ( feminsim issue )

at the end of the day i don't let it bother me because as much as Wyldfire might chesse me off on a certain thread i see we agree on another thread

i have this with alot of sosuave members

we agree alot but on some issues we really really disagree

do i hate them ? no

i can get chessed off when people fail to address important points in their arguments

but our minds all work differently

I LEARN MORE EVERY DAY

from all sources in life. even sosuave.

my mind is open to seeking out wisdom. i have alot of questions.

most of my questions are very complicated

like that thread the feminist assassination of the don juan

i am asking a question but most assumed i was looking for a way to pick up women

it is a very complicated issue that escapes the average mans understanding

i have mastered most small matters in life so i look at the bigger picture and think up bigger questions

i am successful with women and have no need to ask about the basics

i was interested to open a discussion about the condition of women society and eventually i was hoping the discussion would lead to the condition of men and our programmed roles as dictated by the media

all this was pushed aside and i was branded and anti-feminist

i have not read any books about it. i don't watch tv or read newspapers.

i don't visit anit-feminst websites accept when given a link in a post.

so where does my opinion that i have formed come from ?

sosuave ? no lol i wish people had deep discussions about issues that effect society and examined them in detail

so from where does my opinion come from ?

REAL LIFE

i see things happen and i ask myself why is that so

after i see it happen many times i can sometimes see a pattern which asks more questions

google is good because sometimes i get answers but they usually lead to more questions

i wish life was simple. i wish we could all pretend that bad things don't happen.

i wish i could pretend it's all a consiparcy theory.

look around us and look at the times we live in.

men and women fight each other meanwhile BOTH are enslaved.

WHY I CARE ABOUT THE ENSLAVING OF THE SOCIETY :

because it affects children. but LIT you are a 27 year old street pimp why do you care about children.

because in the end they are the real victims.

they are our future. what they grow up to be is what our world is.

they go through hell when they grow up they make our world hell.

divorce. men cry. but the children are the ones who suffer.

the break down of the family unit is to destroy the children. not the parents.

men and women can move on. pick themselves up.

children rely on the parents to pick them up when they fall.

i may piss you off wyldfire when i call SOME women wh0res and b*tches

on the few threads when a man is up to no good i give them the same raw deal.

but being a mens forum about issues with women there are not many posts with problems about other men so i come across as biased.

but nothing is lower in my eyes than a weak man.

either way i speak the truth. if some woman cheats on her boyfriend i am going to call her a b*tch.

if some woman is sleeping with 20 guys and playing it off i am going to call her a wh0re.

i am not going to call a lion an elephant because it's politically correct

i am going to tell it how it is

for those speaking ill of frivolousz21 ( and others ) on a PERSONAL level i think you should stop

if he/she has an idea/opinion that you don't agree with fine

show him he is wrong by debating it

someone flames you make their opinion/idea or flame look foolish

post something that shows them up showing that their point of view doesn't contain all the facts

TEACH THEM SOMETHING

for those that do not wish to learn ignore them

all of you are better than this.

i hope you all rise above it

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**