Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

The girl who rejected me asked many questions

turing47

New Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2018
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Age
33
Hello, I made thread long time ago. https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/asking-her-out-second-time.247452/

Today I was at party and she was also there. I was not talking her like 5 months so I did not bother to talk. However, while I was chatting with my friends she touch my arm from my back and said hi. We are living in the same dormitory. I moved here like 2 months ago and I am pretty sure she knows it. However, she asked me where I am living and when I said the name of the dorm she acted like suprised, she told me I am also living here. There is also one party at next week in the dorm. She directly asked me if I am going to that party, and I said yes, she also said I am going there look to see me. She also asked many question which I don't remember right now, because I was drunk. So, my question is how should behave at the dorm party. I am planning to give her kino and try to kiss her. Because I don't have any feelings toward her anymore.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
No feelings for her yet you've wrote plenty abt her and what you should do with her...

This post was in October, if it's of any relevance, I'll post my thoughts.

Ignore her until she escalates by approaching you. Even then play it cool and distant, setting the perception of high value in ur favor.

If she doesn't approach then continue as per normal = ignoring her.

Focus on ur studies, activities etc.

Women r last on ur to do list.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
If she rejected you, i agree with Spaz mostly ignore her, socialize and have fun.
dont go there with hope of hooking up with her.

Its funny how lots of people cant see their action for what it is, ofc you have feeling for her.
Dont let it cloud your action. And dont forget lots of women to hook up with in college.

Also dont forget she approach you once she will again if she is really interested.
Next time dont wait for an other time/party to try and hook up with her,the best time is always now.
Get her alone somewhere they go for it, go show her your dorm or something then capitalize
You have no idea on how many time i knew a women was into me, but decided to wait a until an other time because i was an insecure beta.
More often then not it did not turn out the way i wanted.

GL
 
Last edited:

turing47

New Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2018
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Age
33
No feelings for her yet you've wrote plenty abt her and what you should do with her...

This post was in October, if it's of any relevance, I'll post my thoughts.

Ignore her until she escalates by approaching you. Even then play it cool and distant, setting the perception of high value in ur favor.

If she doesn't approach then continue as per normal = ignoring her.

Focus on ur studies, activities etc.

Women r last on ur to do list.
Hello Spaz. I did not go to party with her and I was quite distant. Then, one day she messaged me "we should meet for once, I'll make a dinner and share with you and also another day you can make a dinner and invite me haha..." I said why not, but told her to go first. While I was waiting, when I saw her at college we were chatting, and one day I asked her if she has any plans at night. She answered a bit late I do, why? I said I was going to invite her to some place, then she sent a voice message asked me the place. I did not reply. I have never seen that kind girl in my life. She haven't invited me yet tho.
 

turing47

New Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2018
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Age
33
If she rejected you, i agree with Spaz mostly ignore her, socialize and have fun.
dont go there with hope of hooking up with her.

Its funny how lots of people cant see their action for what it is, ofc you have feeling for her.
Dont let it cloud your action. And dont forget lots of women to hook up with in college.

Also dont forget she approach you once she will again if she is really interested.
Next time dont wait for an other time/party to try and hook up with her,the best time is always now.
Get her alone somewhere they go for it, go show her your dorm or something then capitalize
You have no idea on how many time i knew a women was into me, but decided to wait a until an other time because i was an insecure beta.
More often then not it did not turn out the way i wanted.

GL
Yes, I think I still have feelings. The same thing happened again.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Dont ask her out again, she is playing with you.
Also dont give her any attention that what she wants.
Next time she txt you best thing to do is not anwser or anwser with something real short
Dont ever txt more than her ratio should be like 3 txt from her 1 from you
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Hello Spaz. I did not go to party with her and I was quite distant. Then, one day she messaged me "we should meet for once, I'll make a dinner and share with you and also another day you can make a dinner and invite me haha..." I said why not, but told her to go first. While I was waiting, when I saw her at college we were chatting, and one day I asked her if she has any plans at night. She answered a bit late I do, why? I said I was going to invite her to some place, then she sent a voice message asked me the place. I did not reply. I have never seen that kind girl in my life. She haven't invited me yet tho.
I wouldn't have answered why not...

I would however hv stated (on me cooking 4 her) that it depends...1st let me taste the quality of ur cooking.

There's a difference.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Dont ask her out again, she is playing with you.
Also dont give her any attention that what she wants.
Next time she txt you best thing to do is not anwser or anwser with something real short
Dont ever txt more than her ratio should be like 3 txt from her 1 from you
The golden ratio allows 2 of yours for 3 of their.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top