"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

The Girl Next Door...

micko

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Well well... i just finished watchin thie movie "The Girl Next Door" and I have to say.. after becoming aware of the DJ way of life.. the main character is a total ferkin AFC pussaayy! I actually took the side of the protrayed "bad guy" (Kelly i think he name was) in the movie as he acted quite the DJ. For those that havent seen this movie i recommend it as it is a prime example of how todays society portrays.. neigh, ENCOURAGES this AFC behaviour!! It is a must see for the aspiring dj to see if they can point out all the wrong things this guy does, but in magical la de da movie land pays off... hope i havent spoit it. ENJOY

P.S i am quite drunk so if my sentence structure or grammer or spelling are sh!t then ... BUGGER OFF..... CHEERS! :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

alphamale1

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Brisbane
excellent movie

it also shows that you how you can get from being non spontaneous to spontaneous.

it also shows how you can stop being a nice guy and not giving a ****.

great movie, helped me
 

micko

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Yes he didnt give a shi!t in the end but he was still an AFC. i mean jeez he had a ferkin hot pornstar on the bed sayin "Do you want to ferk me?" and he went all wussy n didnt do anything! MY GOD! :eek:

My respose to that question? "SO... whats for breaky!?"
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
ahem... excuuuse me?

Originally posted by micko
Yes he didnt give a shi!t in the end but he was still an AFC. i mean jeez he had a ferkin hot pornstar on the bed sayin "Do you want to ferk me?" and he went all wussy n didnt do anything! MY GOD! :eek:

My respose to that question? "SO... whats for breaky!?"
micko... so are u sayining that if you were with this one chick that u were totally into and loved, and this porn-star/slut comes up to you and wants to f*ck you... you wouldf*uck the porn-star> ( being in the situation u are with with this other firl that u are WITH and "love"? *sigh* i dont think so... and if u would, then i dont ever suggest for any girl to ever go out with you, cause u dont know what the words loyalty and "RELATIONSHIP" mean;)

Laterz...
 

micko

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
i was actually refering to the point in the movie when he takes the girl next door to the hotel.. not the bit in the library.. and yes.. he had only just met this girl and he was ignoring the other opportunities.. he was "in love" with her after like what.. a week? I say tap her and all her hot pornstar friends arses and be done with it
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
lol

haha;p... well ok... a week IS a bit unrealistic, but in the movie it was made out to be "love"...;)
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
That movie was filmed in Canada baby.

Anyways yes. Elisha Cuthbert is hot. Your right.
 
Top